Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Sorry if this has been answered..but at the end of Monday night's show, there was a cap of Jillian in a white dress with a single rose on the pedestal. Would this be a FRC cap and if it is, wouldn't this indicate the FRC has already taken place?

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3460663;
    yeahh i don't know if i even believe what that poster said because he/she said she didn't know him well (cop out when we ask for more information), someone posted his e-mail here a little while ago so it's public knowledge especially to any poster here and now he/she is no where to be found to back up their claims
    And maybe they aren't here 'to back up their claims' because of what they posted
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3460644;
    CUPCAKES - always remember that old adage about brand new posters bearing gifts - take heed - and approach with caution
    Except, I'm pretty sure the bit about the parents leaving came from a print interview they gave. I'd go back and look, but, to be honest, I'm feeling really lazy.
    Oops, sorry Capegal - thought you were referring to the parents leaving for Hawaii comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3460676;
    And maybe they aren't here 'to back up their claims' because of what they posted
    Yep. I kind of expect Kip to be just a F2 or F3 anyway though with all of the evidence against him being the final 1.
    eta: Good to see you here capegal!!

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3460671;
    I am not sure who was asking but in the SC thread only #27 there is a SC of two of the bachelors one Jake with a rose and one with Wes with a rose. They are standing and Wes is talking into Jake's ear. I think this is for this coming episode with Jake getting the rose after concert date and Wes getting it during the scavenger hunt....then Mike gets the rose from the group basketball date. So would give the three guys that move to the mansion. So I would say that it is Wes on the rooftop with their one and one time during the after party.
    The rooftop is from epi 3 - so it is Ed - Wes gets to go to the bank vault for dinner for being one of the winners of the scavenger hunt
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by 4health;3460671;
    I am not sure who was asking but in the SC thread only #27 there is a SC of two of the bachelors one Jake with a rose and one with Wes with a rose. They are standing and Wes is talking into Jake's ear. I think this is for this coming episode with Jake getting the rose after concert date and Wes getting it during the scavenger hunt....then Mike gets the rose from the group basketball date. So would give the three guys that move to the mansion. So I would say that it is Wes on the rooftop with their one and one time during the after party.
    speaking of the sc of wes and jake, you can see they are holding pieces of paper.. this is definitely the 'vote one guy out' that takes place the 2nd episode

Last edited by counthestarsxo; 05-20-2009 at 09:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by terabithia;3459103;
    I'm bad at IDing voices until I know the guys better, so I have no idea who it is. I just watched the season preview and he says, "I love you more than anything in the world," so either (a) he's actually saying this directly to her, or (b) an editor cut off the beginning where he said something like, "I can't wait to tell Jillian 'I love you more than anything in the world.'"

Either way, it's really sweet and I'm laughing at myself for liking it so much.

The not-so-sweet alternative is (c) the quote was originally, "I used to tell my ex-wife..." or "I don't see myself being the one ready to tell her..." or "I'm not the type of guy who says over-the-top things like..."
    I was thinking it could be a guy talking about his dog....

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3460663;
    yeahh i don't know if i even believe what that poster said because he/she said she didn't know him well (cop out when we ask for more information), someone posted his e-mail here a little while ago so it's public knowledge especially to any poster here and now he/she is no where to be found to back up their claims
    Free advice is worth exactly what it costs, but for whatever it is worth, here it is :

When sources appear, don't automatically believe everything, but don't be in a big hurry to disregard everything and chunk it out either! Examine it carefully. If there is some doubt, mentally put what the person says back on a shelf in your mind. You just might need it later.

This person posted very carefully. The way it was worded indicated to me that while the poster is characteristically a very loyal person, he/she is also a person who feels the need or desire to help other people who he/she sees working so hard when he/she knows he/she has the ability to do so.

What was shared was not out of the realm of possibility given some of our past experience. Those who have been around for a few seasons will recall the poster who let us know that her daughter worked for the same pharmaceutical company that Chelsea (B12 Matt) did. Chelsea, who was in the F2, had called in and told them she would need to be off a little longer - that was all she said. The poster surmised from that Chelsea was in the F2. We were definitely not at that point yet in our sleuthing, and we took that news and went back and forth with it. As it turned out, the poster was right on it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers;3460744;
    Free advice is worth exactly what it costs, but for whatever it is worth, here it is :

When sources appear, don't automatically believe everything, but don't be in a big hurry to disregard everything and chunk it out either! Examine it carefully. If there is some doubt, mentally put what the person says back on a shelf in your mind. You just might need it later.

This person posted very carefully. The way it was worded indicated to me that while the poster is characteristically a very loyal person, he/she is also a person who feels the need or desire to help other people who he/she sees working so hard when he/she knows he/she has the ability to do so.

What was shared was not out of the realm of possibility given some of our past experience. Those who have been around for a few seasons will recall the poster who let us know that her daughter worked for the same pharmaceutical company that Chelsea (B12 Matt) did. Chelsea, who was in the F2, had called in and told them she would need to be off a little longer - that was all she said. The poster surmised from that Chelsea was in the F2. We were definitely not at that point yet in our sleuthing, and we took that news and went back and forth with it. As it turned out, the poster was right on it!
    Very well said BLOOMERS - as usual - sometimes we are given tidbits that actually do prove to be true - and at others - well................ not so much - just gotta tuck it awar for future reference
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Perhaps taping went longer than the guy's contracts stated, so tptb had to allow contact for the remaining men.

I too am taking the info as a grain of salt, but it's worth taking a look at.