Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

  1. #5021
    FORT Fanatic krrj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    671

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3460442;
    Don't think it's Jesse's - his hairline below the temple is more pointy - the one in the bed is rounded.
    I agree...the lighting is dark so its hard to really see how thin or thick the guys hair is....I think these 2 guys are the best options to choose from..

    Ed..I thought someone had him home by then..

  2. #5022
    FORT Fanatic GracieJardine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    512

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Am-Burr;3460169;
    is Jake that big though? He seems to be kinda thin...we need shirtless SCs of every guy SOON!

    And I was thinking Mansion too b/c why else would she be hugging a guy in his bed in the same dress she's on a date with Mike in?
    I can't ID the guys in this photo, but here's another SC I took with a bunch of shirtless Bachelors:
    http://i43.tinypic.com/33xwy87.png

  3. #5023
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Ok, I'm a total newbie drawn here only by the fact that I have a passing acquaintance with Kip. You guys are amazing with what you already know! I feel mildly guilty for even sharing this with you guys but you put so much effort into this that I think you deserve to have my tidbit to add to your mountain of facts for analysis. Here it is: I got an e-mail from Kip today that said he was currently out of town. This was not an automatic out of office reply or anything like that but something Kip actually sent today. So he is at this moment in time out of town but has access to e-mail. So make of that what you will.

  4. #5024
    FORT Fanatic TxMav10's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    649

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3460461;
    #4937 - picture on the bed.
    *** Who wears a baseball hat??
    There is a blue one with an emblem I can not make out on the bed side table.


    After the hubby and I checked it out we think it is a blue hat with a red block "T" for the Texas Rangers. I think this is Jake in the bed and he is from the metroplex and that is a local team for him! JMO

  5. #5025
    FORT Fogey counthestarsxo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    926

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3460480;
    I agree...the lighting is dark so its hard to really see how thin or thick the guys hair is....I think these 2 guys are the best options to choose from..

    Ed..I thought someone had him home by then..
    ed was definitely home by then. i agree that jesse's hairline is too pointy to be the guy in bed im confident it's kip

  6. #5026
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamKip55;3460487;
    Ok, I'm a total newbie drawn here only by the fact that I have a passing acquaintance with Kip. You guys are amazing with what you already know! I feel mildly guilty for even sharing this with you guys but you put so much effort into this that I think you deserve to have my tidbit to add to your mountain of facts for analysis. Here it is: I got an e-mail from Kip today that said he was currently out of town. This was not an automatic out of office reply or anything like that but something Kip actually sent today. So he is at this moment in time out of town but has access to e-mail. So make of that what you will.
    Welcome to the board TeamKip!!!! Very interesting, thank you for sharing!! Do you personally know him?

  7. #5027
    FORT Fanatic krrj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    671

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3460488;
    After the hubby and I checked it out we think it is a blue hat with a red block "T" for the Texas Rangers. I think this is Jake in the bed and he is from the metroplex and that is a local team for him! JMO
    I agree that its probably Jake, his hair is fairly thin like that.

  8. #5028
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Mathue has put up a M&G photo and his promo shoot photo on his myspace under his photos. He's also added some pictures with some girls wearing Team Mathue shirts.

  9. #5029
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamKip55;3460487;
    Ok, I'm a total newbie drawn here only by the fact that I have a passing acquaintance with Kip. You guys are amazing with what you already know! I feel mildly guilty for even sharing this with you guys but you put so much effort into this that I think you deserve to have my tidbit to add to your mountain of facts for analysis. Here it is: I got an e-mail from Kip today that said he was currently out of town. This was not an automatic out of office reply or anything like that but something Kip actually sent today. So he is at this moment in time out of town but has access to e-mail. So make of that what you will.
    If you know Kip can you tell us if Jillian seems like the type of woman he would be truly interested in. (In your opinion, would they make a good match).

  10. #5030
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    8

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Guys, I hate to dissapoint but I only know Kip very casually. And I don't know Jillian at all. I don't normally watch The Bachelor/The Bachelorette. So I can't really say. I think they definitely have some stuff in common that could pull them together. I am confident that Kip is absolutely going into this with the best of intentions and will be genuine throughout the process. He is truly a great guy and I have no idea why some girl hasn't snatched him up before now.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.