Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

  1. #5011
    FORT Fan livin life's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    293

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Zinnia,I think the kissing on rooftop is from the Bonaventure,,Mellon Bank Center is right across street,0.1 mile away and the pix match up,,so you think this is ED?

  2. #5012
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3460369;
    Her dress is totally different. I think that's Mike.
    Unless she was dressed up as Flamingo dancer - they usually always wear red and have a flower in their hair - then she changed back.

  3. #5013
    FORT Fogey thetinydancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,371

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3460430;
    Unless she was dressed up as Flamingo dancer - they usually always wear red and have a flower in their hair - then she changed back.
    Thats what I think. I don't really think the hairline matches Jesse's the makeout man has a more rounded hairline.

  4. #5014
    FORT Fanatic krrj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    671

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3460408;
    Comparison of Jesse's hairline~


    Thanks candi...you found Jesse's hairline cap. Jesse or Kip are the owner of that hair line in my opinion. Thanks

  5. #5015
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3460438;
    Thanks candi...you found Jesse's hairline cap. Jesse or Kip are the owner of that hair line in my opinion. Thanks
    Don't think it's Jesse's - his hairline below the temple is more pointy - the one in the bed is rounded.

  6. #5016
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    20

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by krrj;3460438;
    Thanks candi...you found Jesse's hairline cap. Jesse or Kip are the owner of that hair line in my opinion. Thanks
    Could it be Ed in that picture? I think his hairline matches fairly well.

  7. #5017
    a&r sanlee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Baton Rouge
    Posts
    14,830

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3460430;
    Unless she was dressed up as Flamingo dancer - they usually always wear red and have a flower in their hair - then she changed back.
    I'm leaning towards this scenario. I think she is dressed as one of those dancers....I don't think that dress is a dress for the FD dinner...

    eta: Perhaps this season will be another Andy season: Tessa/Reid and Bevin/Kip - (physical chemistry)

  8. #5018
    FORT Lover JustHereInOhio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    78

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    #4937 - picture on the bed.
    *** Who wears a baseball hat??
    There is a blue one with an emblem I can not make out on the bed side table.

  9. #5019
    FORT Fogey just logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,093

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3460455;
    I'm leaning towards this scenario. I think she is dressed as one of those dancers....I don't think that dress is a dress for the FD dinner...

    eta: Perhaps this season will be another Andy season: Tessa/Reid and Bevin/Kip - (physical chemistry)
    and the dress would fit with the restaurant - maybe when they got there they had a performance then asked Jillian to change. She made a statement during some interview that we'd get a chance to see that she can't dance.

  10. #5020
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    27

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by JustHereInOhio;3460461;
    #4937 - picture on the bed.
    *** Who wears a baseball hat??
    There is a blue one with an emblem I can not make out on the bed side table.
    is that also an orange shirt beside the bed? didn't someone wear an orange shirt to m&g?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.