Page 50 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253545556575859601001505501050 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Jillian was born and raised in Peace River, Alberta
    She moved out and now resides in Vancouver, British Columbia
    Her parents moved to Kelowna, British Columbia
    Jillian's grandparents live in Kelowna, British Columbia
    Growing up Jillian and her parents often visited her grandparents in Kelowna

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3405606;
    How are you Canadian sluethers be able to tell the cameras are for The Bachelorette? Are you going to the game?

eta

Someone posted on the HNR that Britney Spears is playing at the GM tonight?
    As far as I remember, they usually don't have camera crews around there this early in the day........

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3405774;
    If they're in BC till the 20th and the tech twitter says his phone access will be down, they must be going out into the wild - he wouldn't have cell phone problems in Vancouver! And even though part of the crew is staying in BC until the 20th, doesn't mean the cast is - on jason's season, didn't they go back to Seattle for RC after the HTDs?
    Well, he didn't say BC... he said Canada (actually, "Canadia" ). But you're totally right about the cellphone access thing. Maybe they are going out into the wild. Unless he's being facetious about Canada's "wintry wildnerness"? The guy is a New Yorker.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;3405646;
    So this will save me a road trip to GM place seeing that they are just leaving for Canada.
    I am thinking that Jill and crew arrived yesterday in Vancouver........CH had a prior engagement for last night so it makes sense that he would of flied out today to get to Vancouver for the first activities tonight.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3405656;
    Wait a minute. Until April 20th?! How does that work with the schedule posted by BlondieGirl? Isn't that when HTD take place? Maybe the 9 left are all Canadian?
    Wouldn't they go back to Vancouver after the HTD's for the RC, then maybe go elsewhere for the Fantasy Dates......

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3405789;
    I am thinking that Jill and crew arrived yesterday in Vancouver........CH had a prior engagement for last night so it makes sense that he would of flied out today to get to Vancouver for the first activities tonight.
    What makes you think they arrived yesterday? We know of at least one crew member that only just left LA this afternoon.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3405772;
    You know who's also following Robin Thicke? Riaz.
    Ah, that's who's 'following' Robin Thicke. I had him confused with Chris. I don't know if Chris is 'following' Robin. I don't get why, since Robin doesn't put anything on it.

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3405796;
    Wouldn't they go back to Vancouver after the HTD's for the RC, then maybe go elsewhere for the Fantasy Dates......
    Yeah, that could be it as well...but, that still doesn't fit the schedule.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3405787;
    Well, he didn't say BC... he said Canada (actually, "Canadia" ). But you're totally right about the cellphone access thing. Maybe they are going out into the wild. Unless he's being facetious about Canada's "wintry wildnerness"? The guy is a New Yorker.
    I don't know. Why via e-mail then?

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3405770;
    That is the one thing that makes the most sense to me as well.......why cut a guy out that she might actually have a connection with, especially when that guy falls in love with the city that she wants to live in.
    Or maybe a lot left are Canadian.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3405774;
    If they're in BC till the 20th and the tech twitter says his phone access will be down, they must be going out into the wild - he wouldn't have cell phone problems in Vancouver! And even though part of the crew is staying in BC until the 20th, doesn't mean the cast is - on jason's season, didn't they go back to Seattle for RC after the HTDs?
    Could it be a clue that from the RC in Vancouver after the HTD's, then they are going to the "wilds" and the "wintery wilderness" be Fantasy Dates at Whistler. There was an article posted a while back of how Vancouver and Whistler will be prominently featured this season.

Brittany Speers was performing in Edmonton last night. I don't know if it is possible that they could take everything down after the concert and be there already. Maybe some of the trailers. Brittany maybe flew here to perform and then back there after.

I could see some of the crew staying there until the 20th. They may not need all of them for the hometown dates.