Page 5 of 1106 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415551055051005 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3386280;
    Now that I am looking forward to!

I'm thinking that date in the LoftSEVEN space must be a 1 on 1...I mean, wouldn't she be on her final 6 then...supposedly? Usually when the Bachelorette is on a date with 3 or 4 guys there's a fun activity going on...something more outdoorsey (not a word) ...or maybe not.
    That's a big hot tub for just 2 people. I wouldn't call it intimate. It's a place for a big get together/party to me.

BTW, that's cute how they want to hire twins, triplets and have a Catch Me If You Can style. Interesting!

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3386353;
    The last few seasons, by the time they are at the F6 dates they leave the LA area and proceed to a particular destination dating:
    Bach 13-Seattle.
    Bach'ette 4- Palm Springs
    Bach 12- Sunvalley, ID
    So, they could be going to L.A. instead of going to Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3386371;
    So, they could be going to L.A. instead of going to Canada?
    I guess I am confused.
    Aren't they going to start filming in LA?
    As far as I'm aware, wouldn't they only be going to Canada for Jillian's MTF just like they only went to Georgia during De's season for her MTF?
    I got the idea one of the sole reasons the F5 went to Seattle last season was to make it easier for Jason to be with Ty.
    There are a lot of nice places to see and visit in Canada, so it is possible that they end up doing some destination dates in those regions as it gets to F6 or possibly F9 as in past seasons.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3386389;
    I guess I am confused.
    Aren't they going to start filming in LA?
    As far as I'm aware, wouldn't they only be going to Canada for Jillian's MTF just like they only went to Georgia during De's season for her MTF?
    I got the idea one of the sole reasons the F5 went to Seattle last season was to make it easier for Jason to be with Ty.
    There are a lot of nice places to see and visit in Canada, so it is possible that they end up doing some destination dates in those regions as it gets to F6 or possibly F9 as in past seasons.
    Well, that blog said that filming at LoftSEVEN would be in April. So, wouldn't that be for the final 6? I just thought the show would have the final 6 go to Canada like they had the final 5 go to Seattle. I guess it could be for the final 9 as well.

I see what you mean that the Seattle thing was for Jason to be with Ty though.

Does anyone have any idea what some of Jillian's interest are? I remember from Deanna's season that her and the guys had quite a few adventures. The race track, Four wheeling, Dogers Stadium ect. I am very curious to see where Jillians takes her dates to. I will not be surprised at all if her hot dog theory comes up at some point also. Since Jillian will be moving into the mansion will the guys be down in the "bunkhouse"????

Quote Originally Posted by melandjayfan;3386422;
    Does anyone have any idea what some of Jillian's interest are? I remember from Deanna's season that her and the guys had quite a few adventures. The race track, Four wheeling, Dogers Stadium ect. I am very curious to see where Jillians takes her dates to. I will not be surprised at all if her hot dog theory comes up at some point also. Since Jillian will be moving into the mansion will the guys be down in the "bunkhouse"????
    I remember in the US (I think it was from there) blurb her saying she wants a guy that likes camping and ice fishing...and likes culture too (don't know what that means...I guess art or whatever). From the teleconference, I remember her saying she likes to garden. So, she seems to be an outdoorsy type person. She should find a guy from Colorado!

Don't have a clue if they are going to have Jillian at the mansion or at the place Jason stayed for his season.

Is there any reason why the filming schedule (post #18) lists Jillian as having 3 group dates this week (what will be the second episode), and NOT a 1-on-1 date? This doesn't seem to gel with seasons in the past (Deanna had a 1-on-1 with Graham; Jason had his with Jillian, etc.)
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3386512;
    I remember in the US (I think it was from there) blurb her saying she wants a guy that likes camping and ice fishing...and likes culture too (don't know what that means...I guess art or whatever). From the teleconference, I remember her saying she likes to garden. So, she seems to be an outdoorsy type person. She should find a guy from Colorado!

Don't have a clue if they are going to have Jillian at the mansion or at the place Jason stayed for his season.
    I think I also read that she's a Big Sister, so they could do a group date relating to that, corresponding to the Keep a Breast date of this last season.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3386175;
    I would think a group date. That hot tub is way too big for just 2 people. I was so sure though, that by the final 6 the show would have them visit Canada. Mmm...
    I am still thinking that way going by the Matt's season, De's season and Jason's of how they all go somewhere at the final 6.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3386396;
    Well, that blog said that filming at LoftSEVEN would be in April. So, wouldn't that be for the final 6? I just thought the show would have the final 6 go to Canada like they had the final 5 go to Seattle. I guess it could be for the final 9 as well.

I see what you mean that the Seattle thing was for Jason to be with Ty though.
    Could they not be giving us sleuthers the wrong dates to keep us off the trail?? Just some thoughts.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3386552;
    Is there any reason why the filming schedule (post #18) lists Jillian as having 3 group dates this week (what will be the second episode), and NOT a 1-on-1 date? This doesn't seem to gel with seasons in the past (Deanna had a 1-on-1 with Graham; Jason had his with Jillian, etc.)
    I think that might be because nobody knows yet what the format of the dates will be like. In seasons past there have been 2 group dates and one 1-1 date, Jason's season had 2 1-1 dates and 1 group date. I took it as meaning there will be three dates this week, but we don't know how many people on each date. It could also mean the obvious, there will be three group dates. Who knows. If that's the case, maybe they'll have it like they did in Andy's season. On the group dates he chose one girl to continue the date with alone. Like a super special 1-1 time. But I'm sure somebody else can further explain.