Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3460173;
    Here's an interesting tweet from one of Reid's pals:
    from twitter
    Bert_Stewart: watch fellow PruFoxRoach-er Reid Rosenthal on the new Bachelorette tonite. Over/under on times he cries or professes love: 3.5
    2 days ago from web
    So that means he'll cry/ professes love between 3 and 5times?
    Is he taking bets?
    Sounds like they know him well! Good sign!
    I wonder if that means he is home..

Quote Originally Posted by Am-Burr;3460075;

I looked back through some more pics, can't be Michael, his hair is lighter colored.

Just going by who's still in for ep. 2 and hair lines it's possible that it can be Jesse, Tanner P, David or Mathue...I'm leaning towards Mathue for some reason? I guess Mathue comes across having those muscles?

ETA: That is a rose on Mikes shirt which makes it seem like it's a Cocktail Party or something b/c she's in the same dress!!??
    I think the bed cap is Matthue also.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3460227;
    I think the bed cap is Matthue also.
    Then - he must have won the rose for the scavenger hunt - after the pool party - to be in the mansion
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3460176;
    I think he was shown shirtless in his intro...right?
    here are shirtless pics of Jake...he's bigger than I thought he was althought I still don't think he's as big as shirtless bed guy (who knows!)...and while I was re-watching to get the caps...he said at the end of his intro something like "if things go well with Jillian, I would absolutely die to make her dreams come true." but I think the two were spliced together b/c the voice pitch changed between Jillian and I haha.

ok so shirtless Jake:

Well - anyways - it is definitely the three rose guys who are in the mansion - one Mike - one Jake - one ?Mathue (or is Wes in there somewhere LOL)

Ed would be the following week - after the heli/building slide/dinner date - as long as he gets a date rose
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Regular

I'm not sure how to put a post from another thread here as well, but check post #559 in the screencap discussion thread for my black and white dress theory with screencaps...

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3460189;
    AWWW He is seems sensitive. I love him even more now, haha!!!
    Nawww...It's just his buddies having fun at his expense. Giving odds on how many times Reid will cry or says the "L" word.

This is Kip and Jillian in their suite in Spain. Check out a previous "street" photo of him in a white shirt and she's in a white dress. These could be the clothes they changed into after the activity portion of the date.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3460280;
    Nawww...It's just his buddies having fun at his expense. Giving odds on how many times Reid will cry or says the "L" word.

This is Kip and Jillian in their suite in Spain. Check out a previous "street" photo of him in a white shirt and she's in a white dress. These could be the clothes they changed into after the activity portion of the date.
    That isn't Kip in the white shirt. That's Reid.

That's Kip on the mortorcyle with Jillian when she's wearing a yellow skirt. Look in Reid's thread to get verification.

LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Waverly10;3460271;
    I'm not sure how to put a post from another thread here as well, but check post #559 in the screencap discussion thread for my black and white dress theory with screencaps...
    yah that makes sense...it's probably Jake...even though I don't want it to be...hehe!

BTW- I guess I've been posting in the wrong thread...both seem to be a SC discussion thread to me?!?!

The three in the house - who get the roses next week - according to the write up - Wes gets the date (dinner and a rose) after the scavenger hunt (tho a team of 2 find her) - Jake gets the House of Blues date and a rose - and Mike gets the rose at the cocktail party (after she kisses ??Kip) must have made a great impression when he runs into the water in someone elses mankini ) - so it has to be Jake in the bed in the mansion
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON