Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

  1. #4961
    LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    155

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    is Jake that big though? He seems to be kinda thin...we need shirtless SCs of every guy SOON!

    And I was thinking Mansion too b/c why else would she be hugging a guy in his bed in the same dress she's on a date with Mike in?

  2. #4962
    FORT Fogey Parasolpink's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Taxland, Ontario
    Posts
    1,568

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3460112;
    Guys, question: Is the guy with the vo that says: "I love you more than anything in the world" Michael? Its sounds just like him!!
    Here's an interesting tweet from one of Reid's pals:
    from twitter
    Bert_Stewart: watch fellow PruFoxRoach-er Reid Rosenthal on the new Bachelorette tonite. Over/under on times he cries or professes love: 3.5
    2 days ago from web
    So that means he'll cry/ professes love between 3 and 5times?
    Is he taking bets?
    Sounds like they know him well! Good sign!
    Last edited by Parasolpink; 05-20-2009 at 04:35 PM.
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

  3. #4963
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Am-Burr;3460169;
    is Jake that big though? He seems to be kinda thin...we need shirtless SCs of every guy SOON!

    And I was thinking Mansion too b/c why else would she be hugging a guy in his bed in the same dress she's on a date with Mike in?
    I think he was shown shirtless in his intro...right?

  4. #4964
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    The 3 guys who get the roses this week are the ones that move into the mansion - so Jake gets one on the house of blues date - Mike gets one and Ed I believe - could be wrong - but...........

    She has the same dress on as when we see her enter the house (with Mike) - and the guy on the bed (Jake) - and another sc somewhere - they are ALL at the mansion


    Maybe one of the three is Wes - not sure
    Last edited by Capegal; 05-20-2009 at 04:34 PM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  5. #4965
    FORT Fogey BachfanNY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,159

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3460173;
    Here's an interesting tweet from one of Reid's pals:
    from twitter
    Bert_Stewart: watch fellow PruFoxRoach-er Reid Rosenthal on the new Bachelorette tonite. Over/under on times he cries or professes love: 3.5
    2 days ago from web

    Could Reid have tipped him off?
    hmmm...i have to listen to Reid's voice again...I'm confused. Great find!

  6. #4966

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Louisiana
    Posts
    1,942

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by FumaLover;3460158;
    I'm about 99% positive the picture of Jilly kissing a man on a roof at night are Wes. Looks like his hair color/style and looks like he has on the same boots he was wearing at the M&G.

    Kissing on rooftop:
    http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d1...miere01926.jpg

    Wes at M&G, notice the boots?
    http://i39.tinypic.com/16c2720.jpg
    I totally agree with you! That's Wes on the roof with Jill.

  7. #4967
    LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    155

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3460179;
    The 3 guys who get the roses this week are the ones that move into the mansion - so Jake gets one on the house of blues date - Mike gets one and Ed I believe - could be wrong - but...........
    well if it's between those 3...it's gotta me Jake...make he's bigger than I thought he was!

    Can anyone recognize that blue hat in the background...like a certain sports team? haha!

  8. #4968
    FORT Fogey deidre1985's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,675

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3460173;
    Here's an interesting tweet from one of Reid's pals:
    from twitter
    Bert_Stewart: watch fellow PruFoxRoach-er Reid Rosenthal on the new Bachelorette tonite. Over/under on times he cries or professes love: 3.5
    2 days ago from web

    Could Reid have tipped him off?
    AWWW He is seems sensitive. I love him even more now, haha!!!

  9. #4969
    Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    882

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by candimichele;3460181;
    I totally agree with you! That's Wes on the roof with Jill.
    Yay! First time I contributed this season to identifying someone
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

  10. #4970
    Waiting for my fairytale! FumaLover's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    882

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3460189;
    AWWW He is seems sensitive. I love him even more now, haha!!!
    Me too....darn I was trying to not have a favorite this year.....
    I reject your reality and substitute my own! - Adam Savage, Mythbusters

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.