Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Hello everyone, I don't post much and im an amateur with all this sleuthing but I have some suggestions..

The twitter about Jillian wearing the trench from Rw&co: she was wearing a linen looking trench coat in the season preview, at the start when they show her around vancouver. maybe they just found out and wanted to voice that the bachelorette was wearing that brand.

the screen cap of someone pulling her on to the bed while she's in the black and white dress: i believe its michael, hair cut seems like it could only be him.
    and..its possible the hair looks darker because the room isn't fully lit, so that's something to take into consideration when looking at the screen caps

also...the pattern above/behind the bed looks similar to another screen cap of jill kissing another guy..i cant post any caps it always states I "haven't been here long enough" so if anyone could help out and find the screencaps for me that would be great!

LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3460086;
    i think this is the scenario involving the black and white dress. Jilli has three guys living in her house. she goes out on a date with mike, he gets the rose. so either jilli visits the blonde in bed before the date or after they get back that night
    do we know who the 3 guys in the house are?

It's hard to tell what color hair it is...could definitely be a darker blonde haired guy...

Guys, question: Is the guy with the vo that says: "I love you more than anything in the world" Michael? Its sounds just like him!!

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3460112;
    Guys, question: Is the guy with the vo that says: "I love you more than anything in the world" Michael? Its sounds just like him!!
    I don't think so.

FORT Newbie

I definitely am not sure and everyone believes he doesn't make it that far, but wish it was because for some reason he is my favorite, maybe I have a thing for breakdancers..i dont know!

Honestly, I don't think anyone knows for sure. I know that most people think it is Reid though....Too hard for me to distinguish as of yet.

LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kbean;3460103;
    the screen cap of someone pulling her on to the bed while she's in the black and white dress: i believe its michael, hair cut seems like it could only be him.
    and..its possible the hair looks darker because the room isn't fully lit, so that's something to take into consideration when looking at the screen caps

also...the pattern above/behind the bed looks similar to another screen cap of jill kissing another guy..i cant post any caps it always states I "haven't been here long enough" so if anyone could help out and find the screencaps for me that would be great!
    I don't think it's Michael...even though it really could be anyone at this point. The picture isn't really clear enough to get an exact hair style but the hair line doesn't match up with Michael. His is more square and the guy in this pics is more slanted:

Michael:

bed guy:

and these are the only other 2 bed pics we have that don't match:

ETA: I also don't think Michael's sideburns are long enough
    Last edited by Am-Burr; 05-20-2009 at 05:15 PM. Reason: forgot another point

Historically Addicted lovemygirls's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3460122;
    Honestly, I don't think anyone knows for sure. I know that most people think it is Reid though....Too hard for me to distinguish as of yet.
    Count me in as one that thinks it's Reid.

ZINNIA - this may be Mike - but this is at the mansion - not a FD

WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Am-Burr;3460132;
    I don't think it's Michael...even though it really could be anyone at this point. The picture isn't really clear enough to get an exact hair style but the hair line doesn't match up with Michael. His is more square and the guy in this pics is more slanted:

Michael:

bed guy:

and these are the only other 2 bed pics we have that don't match:

ETA: I also don't think Michael's sideburns are long enough
    In that last sc, isn't Michael the one who owns that black cap?