Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3459615;
    Good question. I recall Mike talking about being one of the 3 guys in the mansion and there being 17 others freaking out or something like that. So, I think he's the one she gives the rose to after kissing some other dude at the night time pool/hot tub thing. I don't think Mike is the one to get the bank vault date. I think that goes to one of the eight going on the scavenger hunt.
    I don't believe their date involves a hot tub/pool? But it does say that she kisses someone on their date but someone else (Mike?) gets the rose.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3460017;
    I don't believe their date involves a hot tub/pool? But it does say that she kisses someone on their date but someone else (Mike?) gets the rose.
    You are right. It's a cocktail party. That's when Mike kisses her on the cheek in the preview.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Incretsible;3459951;
    I thought it was 6 guys on the train but there was a 7th one ziplining? Or am I going crazy right now. I'm going to call it a day here, and only reading the rest of the day
    The thing is that I don't see the sense in leaving one behind.........I think when the Whistler dates are done, only 6 remain.

FORT Newbie

<<You need to go through a proxy server in the U.S. ABC checks IP addresses, and won't play the video if yours is not U.S.>>

Can anyone tell me how I can do this?
    I was away for our Canadian long weekend in the USA and planned to be back in plenty of time to see the show. Instead I waited 5 hours at the border and arrived home well after midnight.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3456973;
    Confirmed by a twitterer tht Joshua the lifeguard was dating someone in Newport and he just left for the show and said nothing to her-classy! He was cut anyway...
    I think Wes is another potential one...
    I LOVE YOUR PICTURE!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Am-Burr;3460013;

this pic can't be wes b/c there are no tattoos
    can't be reid b/c reid's hair on the side is too thick
    can't be mike b/c we have a sc of him with Jill in this same dress:

so I'm thinking the same thing as someone else said (can't remember who) that whoever this is...he's in bed "sick" or something at a RC?? What do yall think??
    Is that a rose on Mike's shirt?

Is the guy in the bed Michael?

If he's sick, why would he stay? Why would Jillian go in there and risk getting sick herself? Is that the Outhouse, or Canada? It doesn't look like a hotel room, so I guess it's the Outhouse. If he's not sick, what's going on? Is this a RC night?
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3460061;
    Is that a rose on Mike's shirt?

Is the guy in the bed Michael?

If he's sick, why would he stay? Why would Jillian go in there and risk getting sick herself? Is that the Outhouse, or Canada? It doesn't look like a hotel room, so I guess it's the Outhouse. If he's not sick, what's going on? Is this a RC night?

I looked back through some more pics, can't be Michael, his hair is lighter colored.

Just going by who's still in for ep. 2 and hair lines it's possible that it can be Jesse, Tanner P, David or Mathue...I'm leaning towards Mathue for some reason? I guess Mathue comes across having those muscles?

ETA: That is a rose on Mikes shirt which makes it seem like it's a Cocktail Party or something b/c she's in the same dress!!??
    Last edited by Am-Burr; 05-20-2009 at 03:53 PM. Reason: forgot to answer that

Quote Originally Posted by Am-Burr;3460075;

I looked back through some more pics, can't be Michael, his hair is lighter colored.

Just going by who's still in for ep. 2 and hair lines it's possible that it can be Jesse, Tanner P, David or Mathue...I'm leaning towards Mathue for some reason? I guess Mathue comes across having those muscles?

ETA: That is a rose on Mikes shirt which makes it seem like it's a Cocktail Party or something b/c she's in the same dress!!??
    i think this is the scenario involving the black and white dress. Jilli has three guys living in her house. she goes out on a date with mike, he gets the rose. so either jilli visits the blonde in bed before the date or after they get back that night

here's a clearer shot

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3460093;
    here's a clearer shot
    Thanks!!! I think this is in Spain... JMO