Page 48 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 383940414243444546474849505152535455565758981485481048 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3405656;
    Wait a minute. Until April 20th?! How does that work with the schedule posted by BlondieGirl? Isn't that when HTD take place? Maybe the 9 left are all Canadian?
    BlondieGal's schedule has 3 of the 4 HTD taking place before the 20th (with the 3rd taking place on the 20th). So if this schedule is right, then one of the HTD won't be in Canada.

But how would they know to plan it like that if there's still 9 guys left??

Methinks the schedule is off. We can't base this season on seasons past... it's already breaking all the rules.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3404417;
    Looking in to it, that's not it. ABC has just changed their schedule for four nights, not just Mondays. It's an ABC thing, not a Bachelorette thing.
    Odd you mention this-all of ABC's programming in the Great White North is on repeat-from Ellen to the View to etc! Very strange indeed!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Last night on a radio station here in Vancouver they said Britney is on Jimmy Patterson's yacht with her kids & the rest of her family and will be till tomorrow. She is cruised up and down our beautiful sunshine coast. I am down in White Rock today (min 5 from border)..so no such luck as me cruisin by the GM..

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3405531;
    Which means that Jillian wouldn't want to move to Texas either?
    You said it Avalon! No one in their right mind would move out of Shangri-la (Vancouver) Now if Jilly was in her left mind-now that's a different story!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3404417;
    I was thinking about that myself. Is there trouble at the mansion? Is that the reason for a week's delay?

Looking in to it, that's not it. ABC has just changed their schedule for four nights, not just Mondays. It's an ABC thing, not a Bachelorette thing.

But I don't remember another season where the premiere date was changed. However nearly two months notice isn't "last minute". I don't think it means anything.
    I didn't think there was a problem The Bachelorette wise. I just don't get what they would show instead of The Bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3405518;
    (Seattle might as well be in Canada)
    ok, we'll take it!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3405662;
    BlondieGal's schedule has 3 of the 4 HTD taking place before the 20th (with the 3rd taking place on the 20th). So if this schedule is right, then one of the HTD won't be in Canada.

But how would they know to plan it like that if there's still 9 guys left??

Methinks the schedule is off. We can't base this season on seasons past... it's already breaking all the rules.
    Well, it's sure confusing. But, it's cool to know what's going on! Thanks sluethers!

I just checked the canuck's schedule and it could be possible that if they were going to one of the games this week it would be the one on Thursday with the LA Kings. Tomorrow night they play Calgary. No doubt the guys, ABC and the ratings would prefer the kings. GM does have 2-3 private boxes that can be rented out. Oh and the weather here today is the warmest so far this year..friggin gorgeous out

Regarding concerts, I believe an event is planned to take place at the Commodore Ballroom. Just guessing it will be a 1:1 like Natasha Bedingfield, or Jillian's own date with Jason where Robin Thicke gave private performance, as opposed to group outing. Great chance for co-promotion.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3405354;
    Her family is in Alberta. Vancouver is a fun/easy/new/relevant side trip from LA.

Nice way to plug the restaurants she worked on too perhaps!
    I thought her family was in Westbank.....a suburb of Kelowna.??????