Page 46 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253545556961465461046 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Avalon, Trista moved to Colorado. Jen moved to California. Ian moved to where Meredith was but I think he was a free floating spirit and didn't really have a home base. DeAnna, it was going to be 50/50 if it ever was going to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3405502;
    Something just occurred to me. Are they going to Vancouver so early on in the taping because Jillian will expect her F1 to move there (instead of her moving to his hometown)? If so, she probably wants to see early on who adapts to her city, to help her narrow down her choices.

Refresh my memory, guys. With Bachelorettes past, was it assumed that the F1 man would relocate to her town, or vice-versa? It seems like with most Bachelors, the woman picked was always assumed to move to wherever the Bachelor was from.

I just can't see Jillian wanting to leave Vancouver (Seattle was the exception because it's a stone's throw away from Vancouver).
    If she's thinking that, then she might as well just pick a Canadian, because I really don't see Julien moving there or a Texan moving there. I could see a guy like Jason (Seattle might as well be in Canada) moving there.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3405518;
    If she's thinking that, then she might as well just pick a Canadian, because I really don't see Julien moving there or a Texan moving there. I could see a guy like Jason (Seattle might as well be in Canada) moving there.
    Why not? Well, Julien has businesses in California. But why not a Texan?

I'm still surprised they're bringing 9 guys to Vancouver this early on in the game. To me, the only explanation for this is that Jillian needs to see who likes her city.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3405497;
    I just read that there is a crew parked between GM place and a skateboard park. GM place is where the Canucks are playing tonight. Maybe Jill is going to the game.

I am in Vancouver downtown now, maybe I will make a road trip to GM place to take a peak. I would not go near there when there is a home game on, the traffic is crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3405523;
    Why not? Well, Julien has businesses in California. But why not a Texan?

I'm still surprised they're bringing 9 guys to Vancouver this early on in the game. To me, the only explanation for this is that Jillian needs to see who likes her city.
    That's like asking why a New Yorker wouldn't move to a little town in Kansas. The weather, lifestyles are too different.

BTW, I'm not saying that Vancouver is like a small town...just that Texas and Vancouver don't seem like a match to me. Someone from Seattle or Portland would be a better fit. Or someone from Colorado.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3405529;
    That's like asking why a New Yorker wouldn't move to a little town in Kansas. The weather, lifestyles are too different.

BTW, I'm not saying that Vancouver is like a small town...just that Texas and Vancouver don't seem like a match to me.
    Which means that Jillian wouldn't want to move to Texas either?
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by TandAfan07;3405524;
    I am in Vancouver downtown now, maybe I will make a road trip to GM place to take a peak. I would not go near there when there is a home game on, the traffic is crazy.
    According to the schedule, the game starts at 7:00, so maybe there won't be a lot of traffic around there right now. If you get a chance, drive by, but if traffic is too bad, I don't blame you, I wouldn't go there either.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3405532;
    According to the schedule, the game starts at 7:00, so maybe there won't be a lot of traffic around there right now. If you get a chance, drive by, but if traffic is too bad, I don't blame you, I wouldn't go there either.

I will drive around GM place 1 round during my lunch hour today and report back if I see anything

sorry, meant Kelowna, got my K-towns mixed up - point was this is separate then meeting her family.

as for who would do the moving, she's probably hoping someone would move to Vancouver, but open to moving to the guy's location as well if that makes most sense. I don't think she would reject the guy she had the strongest "love connection" with just because he couldn't move to Vancouver.

But agree that all these men going to Vancouver at this stage is partly showing them part of her life, partly seeing if they could potentially see themselves moving there, etc...and who knows, maybe they just want to play up the "canadian theme" - they have to change it up a little

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3405532;
    TandAfan07, I hope you get the chance to check out the potential filming site. I'd love to hear what you see.

Also, related to the "moving" discussion, I hadn't really given that a lot of thought. I hope it won't be an obstacle if it comes down to Jillian truly "finding" someone. I'd think it would be more 'whose business can be conducted from a distance' or 'whose business can be done with a commute' or something like that. I moved to California for my husband's, and we ended staying for mine. Now we're stuck, lol. (And, atem, I'd move back to Kansas in a heartbeat. Love it there. )
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.