Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ko_vixen;3457077;
    I'm finally able to catch up...I've been dying to get on here all day!! Damn work..Anywho..I totally saw this on the preview. I was extremely tired, so correct me if I'm wrong here, but I thought during all of the fighting there was a clip of a guy on the ground and another guy on top of him, then I saw the guy throw the glass.....looks exciting!

I'm really confused about this Kip thing....he was not shown at all in the orig. SC but then all of a sudden he's all over the place (though I'm not complaining). There was the one kayaking, on the motorcycle/scooter with his shirt off...etc. I have a good feeling about him though. I think they finally felt the backlash from all of the seasons and they realize she has a lot of fun with him. We'll have to see how much he's showcased in the next few episodes to see what will happen with him.

I love the feel of this season, for example when the limos were pulling up and how Jilli was giving that cute little look to the cars before the guys got out instead of standing there with that STUPID grin! But that poor dress!!! That was the first thing my hubby noticed was the dirty/muddy back of the dress. :nono
    Maybe Kip is F3 and that's why they showed him so much last night? Would have been a busy weekend of editing if the F3 - F2 RC only happened on friday

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;3456529;
    Ok, bear with me because I can't do this without multiple links...but...

I think the fountain may the Maria Luisa Park in Sevilla, Spain.
    They are without question in Barcelona (northeast coast) in the shot showing the Arc de Triumf, and Sevilla (southwest corner) is quite a distance away, on the other side of Spain. Even though this would be a fairly quick flight (Barcelona to Madrid is an hour, and Sevilla is about equal distance from Madrid, so probably about two hours?) do you think that they would waste time and money moving about so much within Spain when there are plenty of beautiful, romantic sites in Barcelona to film a handful of dates?

Quote Originally Posted by Frak;3457083;
    I'm trying to get some scoop as to when Jesse got the boot. I'll let you all know if I find out anything. All I've got so far is that he was a star athlete in high school and went out with a girl who my husband and his friends were friends with LOL
    That would be great, Frak. He was also drafted by the Phillies, but never made it to the majors.
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by girli014;3457062;
    This is my first post, but I actually believe by some stroke of happenstance I might have actually been present on a filming day! The shot in Spain shown at the end of last night's show is definitely the Arc de Triomf in Barcelona. I was there on vacation (with my best friend and fellow Bach-Bachette fan) from May 4-7, and was at the Arc on Wednesday May 6 on a bike tour. When we arrived, there were SWARMS of cops surrounding the area directly beneath and in front of the Arc. My first reaction was that they were preparing for some type of public demonstration, and the tour guides we were with said "no, definitely not a demonstration, they would have weapons and wouldn't be standing around like that - it looks like they are here covering some sort of media event or filming." Of course, I thought of some kind of commercial and thought nothing of it at the time.

Imagine my surprise when I saw shots of the Arc in last night's previews, and came on here this morning to see that the filming schedule places the crew in Barcelona the EXACT days I was there! I haven't been to this site since last season wrapped up, but I sure wish I had been keeping up - I would have been on the lookout for crews or clues all week in Spain!

I posted photos, with a clear shot of the Arc and cops visible (yellow jackets, blue motorcycles), but can't post the link. I created public albums on both webshots and picassa titled Bachelorette in Barcelona - you should be able to search for them that way.
    Awesome info, girli, and welcome welcome welcome! Confirms earlier info that Barcelona was a spot, and pins down a date. PM your link to me or a mod and it can be posted, I'm sure.

In terms of theories about Hawaii as last minute plan, I think not. It was in an ABC press release dated May 6, when they were still filming in Spain, and there were crew rumblings of extended stay plans in Hawaii (of nearly a month) before that as well. I think they changed the formula up, which doesn't rule out last minute innovations, but I tend to think they make a plan, and largely film the plan. There are dozens of employees and free lance hires and locals needed to pull off filming of a single scene, and I don't think they are very nimble.

Quote Originally Posted by girli014;3457090;
    They are without question in Barcelona (northeast coast) in the shot showing the Arc de Triumf, and Sevilla (southwest corner) is quite a distance away, on the other side of Spain. Even though this would be a fairly quick flight (Barcelona to Madrid is an hour, and Sevilla is about equal distance from Madrid, so probably about two hours?) do you think that they would waste time and money moving about so much within Spain when there are plenty of beautiful, romantic sites in Barcelona to film a handful of dates?
    That's so cool that you were actually there when they filmed. Have you tried uploading your pix on photobucket and then bringing them over? You can put them right into the thread that way. (I only know that because Avalon taught me how to do it.) I think we'd all love to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by ducky2;3457061;
    Could someone point me to a timeline thread - or where there is a timeline of events. I can't seem to find it - probably right in front of my face!
    ducky, unfortunately the suggested timelines are all over the place, but we really ought to have a separate thread for that. coastalbc has one in the Spoiler thread, but I think it's been updated somewhere to include 3 LA dates, which still works with the filming info she was able to sleuth out for Canada.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3456681;
    No confirmation on Mike. I don't know about Robby. There may be.

As for Mike as F1:

1. He's front and center in the screencaps. So he's not the stealth bachelor.

2. That's all I have right now.

My F3 order is conjecture.

If we can identify the guy in the Hawaii ziplining pics, we'll know the F2.

(How many times does she go ziplining? Aren't there any other activities?)

This should be Wes on his HTD, confirming him in the F4.

Then this is Wes' HTD in Texas too.

This is at the Mansion: (at the pool)

This looks like Spain:

From her clothing, this can't be Canada:
    (But isn't it too early for such emotion in L.A.? That leaves Spain or Hawaii.)

Is this L.A. (Bonaventure) or Vancouver?

This isn't Texas, Philly, NYC, Spain, Hawaii or Canada.
    Doesn't this have to be Kip in San Diego?

I think I'm changing my mind about the RC in Spain.
    I think this is it. (But this too formal for a FD RC.)

That makes this, arriving for the RC.

Do you see one or two roses on the podium?
    If only one, then this really is the FRC!

That would mean Hawaii is a post-FRC vacation. That's why it's so long! Most of the crew wouldn't have to go. And Jillian would only have her F1 with her. The schedule wouldn't matter, nor would the very long flight.

Now to have the FRC in Spain, she would have to cut two there, one before the FRC. How about this? On the HTDs Wes is cut, as we have no confirmation of Reid beyond the HTD, maybe Jillian is down to two in Spain, or maybe he leaves early (and that's why he's invisible, Fleiss wrote him out of the story), maybe even two are cut at the HTD RC. That gives a RC with just Kip and Mike, making it the FRC.

This is a work in progress!
    Ziplining........2, 1 in LA, 1 in Whistler.
    As far as that pic looking like Spain.........what does the balcony look like at the mansion.......there was a good pic of it in Deanna's season
    LA Bonaventure or Vancouver.............I would say LA
    Too much emotion.............unless, she has just found out that one of the guys has the girlfriend and she is falling for that particular guy
    Wes's HTD in Texas................unless this is a pic from the "ranch" that they might of done the 2 stepping at; that is since we still don't have a location of it. I also think another poster mentioned that Wes might of been involved on that date.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3456690;
    Jake's an actor, with a stage name. He was career building.Ryan was #2 behind Charlie. He was shown more than Russ, and a lot more than Gregg, but it looked to be Charlie's to win.The fix seems to be in for Kip.

1. We're exaggerating the effect, or
    2. He's being groomed for The Bachelor, or
    3. After Br@d, The Shayne show, MeAnna and Jasson, ABC demanded a love story. And Kip is it.

Isn't that what was said last season of Jason and Melissa..........yet, to me, just the opposite........she got crammed down our throats so much.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3456713;
    I'm in the "staged" or "played up" camp.
    It makes sense in a way..........it would allow for the producers to get a FRC set filmed when the filming of the show hasn't finished yet.

Ok you super sleuthers....(an amazing talent!)
    Bottomline it for me the rookie. Who are the final 4 ? I am so confused

Where are all of these screencaps that are giving away the information that you are providing? Am I just a goofball or what? Great job to all of you who are truly amazing at doing all of this for those of us who are trying to follow it all......