Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3456930;
    So, pure speculation. We think Jake might have gotten the boot because she discovered that he had a gf, right? If that's the case then why did he crash Wes's hometown date? Even if he knew Wes was there for the wrong reasons he wouldn't crash to tell Jillian that unless he actually came to care for her (a lot) because why would he risk the possible humiliation unless he had feelings for her? What if the thing that happens in the middle that they've never had happen before is that they allow Jake to return after Jillian says she wants him back (he tells her he has fallen for her - broke it off with gf, etc.) This could also be what CH says he stand up for with Jillian. Purely guessing and trying to fit in the CH statements with what we've seen.
    Was thinking of a very similar scenario! Could be....?

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3456931;
    The F4 by screencaps:
    Kip
    Mike
    Reid
    Wes

Wes is gone by reappearance after his HTD. No chance that he went to Spain. So Reid is in F3 by Wes' elimination.
    On the off chance that Jesse or someone else was a 5th HTD Reid might be out of F3. Any surfacing info on Jesse ?

Quote Originally Posted by bzcm25k;3456913;
    Whatever she says she's talking with Wes (in a white shirt) on the same couch (or at least it has the same pillows) that she embraces Jake, in the hotel in TX. I wish I could include sc.

I agree. I thought it was Wes she was talking to with the white shirt on and Jake shows up at this date. Could Jake have told her Wes has a g/f or is not there for the right reasons. Can anyone bring the cap over? Also is Wes the one she tells she does not want to lose this way if he is supposed to be there until the end. (not her exact words)

Quote Originally Posted by SDMOM;3456901;
    We know for sure the F4: Wes (cut afterwards), Reid, Mike and Kip.
    By the process of elimination, Reid is in F3, and I am very disappointed not knowing more about his personality.
    Which one of the SC is Kip in Spain? The motorcycle one? That reminds me so much of "Roman Holiday"!

Re. Mike. I did not like Mr. Speedo at first, but did he not say something like"come on, have fun, you only live once" as he jumped into the ocean? He could be full of energy, spontaneity, and fun, the same kind of personality as Jillian's
    Regarding the Speedo, Jillian may not take as much issue with the wearing of a Speedo outside of a swim team that those of us in the Continental US do. Based on tan lines, Mike wears trunks more than the Speedo.

At the Jersey shore - particularly the beach in Wildwood - there are many French Canadians who vacation there who, at least in the 80's, were still wearing Speedos as their bathing suit. My theory was that they saw the postcards that hadn't been updated in 20 years that had the majority of the male bathers wearing Speedos.

Quote Originally Posted by just logic;3456930;
    So, pure speculation. We think Jake might have gotten the boot because she discovered that he had a gf, right? If that's the case then why did he crash Wes's hometown date? Even if he knew Wes was there for the wrong reasons he wouldn't crash to tell Jillian that unless he actually came to care for her (a lot) because why would he risk the possible humiliation unless he had feelings for her? What if the thing that happens in the middle that they've never had happen before is that they allow Jake to return after Jillian says she wants him back (he tells her he has fallen for her - broke it off with gf, etc.) This could also be what CH says he stand up for with Jillian. Purely guessing and trying to fit in the CH statements with what we've seen.
    I think you're on to something. I could see him going to her asking for another chance if he really has fallen for her, but then the shot of him leaning over a balcony of some sort seems off. Maybe she rejects him again, and he is the one who asked to return to plea his case, rather than her requesting him again.

I need to find CH's statements to get a better understanding.

Also, someone said there are 3 guys with gfs...so who are the other two besides Jake?

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3456936;
    I agree. I thought it was Wes she was talking to with the white shirt on and Jake shows up at this date. Could Jake have told her Wes has a g/f or is not there for the right reasons. Can anyone bring the cap over? Also is Wes the one she tells she does not want to lose this way if he is supposed to be there until the end. (not her exact words)
    this is the cap of wes in the white shirt

but we've already confirmed the guy she is talking to in this clip is jake due to matching pillows (see my post a ways up)

ahhh but now that i look at it..CHECK OUT THAT WHITE SHIRT IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF THE SECOND CAP! i believe this is our confirmation that jake is crashing wes' HTD

Quote Originally Posted by moflan;3456938;
    Regarding the Speedo, Jillian may not take as much issue with the wearing of a Speedo outside of a swim team that those of us in the Continental US do. Based on tan lines, Mike wears trunks more than the Speedo.

At the Jersey shore - particularly the beach in Wildwood - there are many French Canadians who vacation there who, at least in the 80's, were still wearing Speedos as their bathing suit. My theory was that they saw the postcards that hadn't been updated in 20 years that had the majority of the male bathers wearing Speedos.
    No, most Canadian hate the Speedos. And, if, as one poster suggested they are his briefs, most females under the age of 40 prefer their guys in boxers.

Quote Originally Posted by counthestarsxo;3456942;
    this is the cap of wes in the white shirt

but we've already confirmed the guy she is talking to in this clip is jake due to matching pillows (see my post a ways up)

ahhh but now that i look at it..CHECK OUT THAT WHITE SHIRT IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER OF THE SECOND CAP! i believe this is our confirmation that jake is crashing wes' HTD

Thank you so much for the caps. This is exactly what I was trying to say(failing at it though!)

Quote Originally Posted by I'msotired;3456926;
    Let's throw another monkeywrench in the HTD works. If there are 5, perhaps one is Jesse. Not saying this is correct, but:

Tractor shot:

Carmel Valley scenic shot:

IF there are 5 and IF Jesse gets one, that's back to our original guess (a month or so ago), and that would once again leave Reid as an unconfirmed F3.
    I like it because Kip, Mike, Jesse and Reid are my favorites right now.
    I'm keeping an open mind. This could be the case. That tractor sc looks like Carmel Valley.
    Last edited by Luvvy; 05-19-2009 at 12:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TxMav10;3456946;
    Thank you so much for the caps. This is exactly what I was trying to say(failing at it though!)
    GREAT! so we've confirmed wes and jake are both at the hotel in texas. so someone's got to be crashing. i'm assuming jake is because we have this cap of jilli and wes that looks like they're walking to the place where wes in on stage performing for jilli..

on stage..

and this meet up shot..