Page 45 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455951455451045 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 11054

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

  1. #441
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Her family is in Kamloops, she lives in Vancouver, most likely scenario is they're in Vancouver now, going to a Canucks game (similar to previous season when a big group went to an NBA game) and probably doing other things around Vancouver. The would go to Kamloops to meet her family, etc, only later when there are a couple guys left.

    Any indication of if they will return to L.A. shortly after this trip to Vancouver, or if much of the following dates and ceremonies will play out in B.C.? Because I can think of a lot of things in B.C. they could do to check if the guys are a good match for her (I think they she was looking for a guy who's into culture as well as nature, camping & fishing). They could go up Vancouver island, in the Tofino area, go salmon fishing, or go hiking in the old beautiful forest, whale watching, it's very remote

  2. #442
    FORT Fogey chopstickchick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    3,639

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Also, if there is a trip to Toronto at some point, it would only be to meet a final 4 bachelor's family since there seems to be a bachelor from Toronto

  3. #443
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Curious about what the weather is these days up in the Vancouver area - any one there - or have an idea?!? That would dictate some of the activities I would assume
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

  4. #444
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3405400;
    Her family is in Kamloops, she lives in Vancouver, most likely scenario is they're in Vancouver now, going to a Canucks game (similar to previous season when a big group went to an NBA game) and probably doing other things around Vancouver. The would go to Kamloops to meet her family, etc, only later when there are a couple guys left.

    Any indication of if they will return to L.A. shortly after this trip to Vancouver, or if much of the following dates and ceremonies will play out in B.C.? Because I can think of a lot of things in B.C. they could do to check if the guys are a good match for her (I think they she was looking for a guy who's into culture as well as nature, camping & fishing). They could go up Vancouver island, in the Tofino area, go salmon fishing, or go hiking in the old beautiful forest, whale watching, it's very remote
    I'm betting there's a 2 on 1 camping date.

    eta

    Someone that runs Jillian's myspace fan site lives in Vancouver and indicated the weather has been great!

    eta

    I looked at the forecast and it doesn't seem that great to me though.

  5. #445
    ABC Cheats Viewers! Zinnia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    2,142

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3405415;
    Curious about what the weather is these days up in the Vancouver area - any one there - or have an idea?!? That would dictate some of the activities I would assume
    I looked up the forecast. Not bad for Vancouver in April. Crisp, but acceptable weather for some outdoor activities (most will be indoors). (But camping???)

    Today High: 64°F Low: 42°
    Wednesday High: 54° Low: 42°
    Thursday High: 49° Low: 42° Showers
    Friday High: 52° Low: 41°
    Saturday High: 50° Low: 40° Few Showers
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

  6. #446
    FORT Regular painauchocolat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    101

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3405400;
    Her family is in Kamloops, she lives in Vancouver, most likely scenario is they're in Vancouver now, going to a Canucks game (similar to previous season when a big group went to an NBA game) and probably doing other things around Vancouver. The would go to Kamloops to meet her family, etc, only later when there are a couple guys left.

    Any indication of if they will return to L.A. shortly after this trip to Vancouver, or if much of the following dates and ceremonies will play out in B.C.? Because I can think of a lot of things in B.C. they could do to check if the guys are a good match for her (I think they she was looking for a guy who's into culture as well as nature, camping & fishing). They could go up Vancouver island, in the Tofino area, go salmon fishing, or go hiking in the old beautiful forest, whale watching, it's very remote
    Hi, everyone. Have lurked for quite awhile but this is my first time posting. I don't think I have the quoting thing quite right, sorry!

    Jillian's family was from Kelowna, British Columbia, right on Lake Okanagan. The winery they went to was Mission Hill. Hope this helps.

  7. #447
    FORT Fogey atem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    15,278

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by painauchocolat;3405441;
    Hi, everyone. Have lurked for quite awhile but this is my first time posting. I don't think I have the quoting thing quite right, sorry!

    Jillian's family was from Kelowna, British Columbia, right on Lake Okanagan. The winery they went to was Mission Hill. Hope this helps.
    painauchoclat!

    I thought it was Kelowna.

  8. #448
    FORT Fogey AvalonR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,652

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    I heard on the news yesterday that Vancouver is actually experiencing record highs in weather right now. Today is to be particularly beautiful-- the site I use says 15°C/59°F, which is great for April (and just think, it's snowing in other parts of the country).

    Quote Originally Posted by atem;3405416;
    I looked at the forecast and it doesn't seem that great to me though.
    For Canadians, this is great weather.
    Last edited by AvalonR; 04-07-2009 at 12:00 PM.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

  9. #449
    FORT Fogey SaffronSunrise's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    3,401

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    I just read that there is a crew parked between GM place and a skateboard park. GM place is where the Canucks are playing tonight. Maybe Jill is going to the game.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

  10. #450
    FORT Fogey AvalonR's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,652

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Something just occurred to me. Are they going to Vancouver so early on in the taping because Jillian will expect her F1 to move there (instead of her moving to his hometown)? If so, she probably wants to see early on who adapts to her city, to help her narrow down her choices.

    Refresh my memory, guys. With Bachelorettes past, was it assumed that the F1 man would relocate to her town, or vice-versa? It seems like with most Bachelors, the woman picked was always assumed to move to wherever the Bachelor was from.

    I just can't see Jillian wanting to leave Vancouver (Seattle was the exception because it's a stone's throw away from Vancouver).
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.