Page 45 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546474849505152535455951455451045 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Her family is in Kamloops, she lives in Vancouver, most likely scenario is they're in Vancouver now, going to a Canucks game (similar to previous season when a big group went to an NBA game) and probably doing other things around Vancouver. The would go to Kamloops to meet her family, etc, only later when there are a couple guys left.

Any indication of if they will return to L.A. shortly after this trip to Vancouver, or if much of the following dates and ceremonies will play out in B.C.? Because I can think of a lot of things in B.C. they could do to check if the guys are a good match for her (I think they she was looking for a guy who's into culture as well as nature, camping & fishing). They could go up Vancouver island, in the Tofino area, go salmon fishing, or go hiking in the old beautiful forest, whale watching, it's very remote

Also, if there is a trip to Toronto at some point, it would only be to meet a final 4 bachelor's family since there seems to be a bachelor from Toronto

Curious about what the weather is these days up in the Vancouver area - any one there - or have an idea?!? That would dictate some of the activities I would assume
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3405400;
    Her family is in Kamloops, she lives in Vancouver, most likely scenario is they're in Vancouver now, going to a Canucks game (similar to previous season when a big group went to an NBA game) and probably doing other things around Vancouver. The would go to Kamloops to meet her family, etc, only later when there are a couple guys left.

Any indication of if they will return to L.A. shortly after this trip to Vancouver, or if much of the following dates and ceremonies will play out in B.C.? Because I can think of a lot of things in B.C. they could do to check if the guys are a good match for her (I think they she was looking for a guy who's into culture as well as nature, camping & fishing). They could go up Vancouver island, in the Tofino area, go salmon fishing, or go hiking in the old beautiful forest, whale watching, it's very remote
    I'm betting there's a 2 on 1 camping date.

eta

Someone that runs Jillian's myspace fan site lives in Vancouver and indicated the weather has been great!

eta

I looked at the forecast and it doesn't seem that great to me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3405415;
    Curious about what the weather is these days up in the Vancouver area - any one there - or have an idea?!? That would dictate some of the activities I would assume
    I looked up the forecast. Not bad for Vancouver in April. Crisp, but acceptable weather for some outdoor activities (most will be indoors). (But camping???)

Today High: 64°F Low: 42°
    Wednesday High: 54° Low: 42°
    Thursday High: 49° Low: 42° Showers
    Friday High: 52° Low: 41°
    Saturday High: 50° Low: 40° Few Showers
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3405400;

Hi, everyone. Have lurked for quite awhile but this is my first time posting. I don't think I have the quoting thing quite right, sorry!

Jillian's family was from Kelowna, British Columbia, right on Lake Okanagan. The winery they went to was Mission Hill. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by painauchocolat;3405441;
    Hi, everyone. Have lurked for quite awhile but this is my first time posting. I don't think I have the quoting thing quite right, sorry!

Jillian's family was from Kelowna, British Columbia, right on Lake Okanagan. The winery they went to was Mission Hill. Hope this helps.
    painauchoclat!

I thought it was Kelowna.

I heard on the news yesterday that Vancouver is actually experiencing record highs in weather right now. Today is to be particularly beautiful-- the site I use says 15°C/59°F, which is great for April (and just think, it's snowing in other parts of the country).

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3405416;
    I looked at the forecast and it doesn't seem that great to me though.
    For Canadians, this is great weather.
    Last edited by AvalonR; 04-07-2009 at 12:00 PM.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

I just read that there is a crew parked between GM place and a skateboard park. GM place is where the Canucks are playing tonight. Maybe Jill is going to the game.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Something just occurred to me. Are they going to Vancouver so early on in the taping because Jillian will expect her F1 to move there (instead of her moving to his hometown)? If so, she probably wants to see early on who adapts to her city, to help her narrow down her choices.

Refresh my memory, guys. With Bachelorettes past, was it assumed that the F1 man would relocate to her town, or vice-versa? It seems like with most Bachelors, the woman picked was always assumed to move to wherever the Bachelor was from.

I just can't see Jillian wanting to leave Vancouver (Seattle was the exception because it's a stone's throw away from Vancouver).
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.