Page 44 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 343536373839404142434445464748495051525354941445441044 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3405213;
    As I am Canadian I know about the Canadian flag just putting other things out there. Regarding traveling to Toronto, the flight duration would be no different than flying from LA to The Bahamas about 6 hours but that was for the fantasy dates during Deanna's season.
    At this point - if they travel - it is usually to someplace fairly close - a couple of hours max - so I think Toronto would be a bit far from LA - but Vancouver would be more like it.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3405168;
    I wonder if they are filming in Toronto - Toronto Maple Leafs are a NHL hockey team, their next game is tomorrow night, April 7th.
    I would think more likely they would be in Vancouver as that is where Jill is from. The Vancouver Canucks are playing at home on April 7th and 9th.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3405237;
    I would think more likely they would be in Vancouver as that is where Jill is from. The Vancouver Canucks are playing at home on April 7th and 9th.
    The only reason I am questioning the filming in Vancouver is that TPTB have not gone to the home towns of TB prior to the F2 in any of the previous series. Jason was the exception to this but that was because of his not wanting to be away from his son for long periods of time. Jillian has much more freedom than Jason so I was wondering why TPTB would go to Vancouver prior to the F2?
    Last edited by chaserla; 04-07-2009 at 01:42 AM.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3405248;
    The only reason I am questioning the filming in Vancouver is that TPTB have not gone to the home towns of TB prior to the F2 in any of the previous series. Jason was the exception to this but that was because of his not wanting to be away from his son for long periods of time. Jillian has much more freedom than Jason so I was wondering why TPTB would go to Vancouver prior to the F2?
    I think it has been stated before and I think this year, anything is up for grabs. I just wouldn't put anything by the producers, and for that reason, I think that a lot of the show this season will be taped in Vancouver.

Any idea where the FD/LCD are? Are they in New Zealand again?

As for Vancouver...could that be what the people saw Queen Elizabeth Park being taped?

Quote Originally Posted by coastalbc;3405237;
    That would make sense - especially as HTD's would most likely be where her family lives - not where she lives
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by chaserla;3405248;
    Her family is in Alberta. Vancouver is a fun/easy/new/relevant side trip from LA.

Nice way to plug the restaurants she worked on too perhaps!

Is Jillian into hockey?

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3405354;
    Her family is in Alberta. Vancouver is a fun/easy/new/relevant side trip from LA.

Nice way to plug the restaurants she worked on too perhaps!
    I thought her family had moved to B.C - near the winery in the beautiful town by the lake whose name I can't remember.

If they flew to B.C. yesterday, they might have filmed something in the evening and then start the daytime dates today, so the filming in the park, if for this show, might have been scenery filler, but doubtful a date prior to today.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;3405380;
    I thought her family had moved to B.C - near the winery in the beautiful town by the lake whose name I can't remember.

If they flew to B.C. yesterday, they might have filmed something in the evening and then start the daytime dates today, so the filming in the park, if for this show, might have been scenery filler, but doubtful a date prior to today.
    I think I need a map!

eta

OK, I looked at one real quick and now think that they are most likely in Vancouver and that the Queen Elizabeth park filming really could be for the show!

eta2

Scratch the Queen Elizabeth park...seems it may be for the V series filming.
    Last edited by atem; 04-07-2009 at 10:42 AM.