Page 42 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152921425421042 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Regular

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3402819;
    Filming moves to Canada on Monday April 6, I believe.
    Really, so soon. The Canadian theme may be more significant than I thought. I'm apt to believe jlccaz. Good source.

And from my sources Jill did meet the boys March 28th rather than 27th as I had previously believed.

And, FYI, I don't know about rapelling buildings, but I do know Jill has done some sky diving and hopes to do more

Quote Originally Posted by canigetawitness;3404626;
    Really, so soon. The Canadian theme may be more significant than I thought. I'm apt to believe jlccaz. Good source.

And from my sources Jill did meet the boys March 28th rather than 27th as I had previously believed.

And, FYI, I don't know about rapelling buildings, but I do know Jill has done some sky diving and hopes to do more
    Cool to know! I didn't know that Jillian has done some sky diving. I know who would be a great partner...hee!: Julien!

As for the schedule change. I don't get it. I've read reports that on 5/25 is when The Bachelorette comes on it's regular 'time slot', but why change the premiere to the 25th? There's no other show to take it's place that I know of!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3402896;
    I went to another site & there was info from a woman who appears to live near the mansion. She gave a little breakdown of the events that were going on at the mansion (as far as she could tell without crawling over a fence or something).

She said that on Friday 27th she saw a limo in the driveway about 8:30pm. On the following Sat night 28th she saw 2 limos parked on the street & one limo parked in the driveway. She said that she saw a bunch of men outside the limo wearing suits. The only thing she said about the 24th was that there was a van parked in the driveway, but nothing going on inside. They started putting up auxilary tents on the 26th.
    The info I have is consistent with this. Friday the 27th, was the rehearsals for the first "out of the limo" meeting of the boys for Jilly. Sat, the 28th was the big first night of greeting the boys, the party and the 1st rose ceremony.

Quote Originally Posted by canigetawitness;3404626;

Thanks for the information canigetawitness! Sky diving is something Jillian would have in common with Julien Hug.

LaJollaLight.com | Thrill-seekers go sky diving with a great white

This article has pictures and also a video. I thought of bamabrain's shark avatar when I saw these pictures.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Zinnia;3403394;
    I don't see how they taped for over 24 hours. Fleiss has a reputation as a slave driver, but even that has limits.

Taping of the Meet & Greet was either Friday night into Saturday morning, with the rest of Saturday off, move in and first group date on Sunday. The guys don't bring their luggage to the M & G! Or taping was Saturday night into Sunday morning, with the rest of Sunday off, and Monday as the move in day with the first group date.

CH hasn't been on Twitter before, so we don't have an accurate timeline yet. 4/2 could be the day of the RC, or anticipation of the next day's RC. So time of tweet is important. 6:24 p.m. indicates a RC that night. If that is a tweet timestamp. Is that PDT?What was the timestamp of the tweet? Was it very early in the morning, as in pre-RC? (Meaning it started the 27th.) Or at night, pre M & G? (Meaning it started the 28th.)
    Another thing I do know is that, in Jason's season, they had the first all nighter with the meet and greet etc. and Jill expected to have the next day off, but did not. The next day Jason showed up at the pool without notice and that was when Jill was on his shoulders in the pool and they had their "I thought you were a Ketchup" conversation.

Hello Everyone

Thought this might help all you talented sleuthers...

HNR Forums - The Hollywood North Report Message Boards > Hollywood North > Vancouver & BC > Location Talk for Vancouver and BC

Sorry..not enough seniority for a proper link..

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Clsmum;3403935;
    I agree with this! What brilliant sleuthers you are!

Is this for sure that they are travelling to Canada? I have to go to Vancouver April 6th to 8th. But I won't be near any "hot date" areas, as I'm taking my daughter to the hospital... But we may eat in one of the restaurants that Jilly decorated.

Thanks to all for your interesting posts. I live in her parents' home town and am going to be watching out for any filming action.
    If you are in Vancouver, here is the link to the Browns Restaurant Group website.

Welcome to the Browns Restaurant Group

Quote Originally Posted by Nancy Drew;3404816;
    Hello Everyone

Thought this might help all you talented sleuthers...

HNR Forums - The Hollywood North Report Message Boards > Hollywood North > Vancouver & BC > Location Talk for Vancouver and BC

Sorry..not enough seniority for a proper link..
    Can we post the link?

I haven't seen anything saying the Bachelorette is filming on there...are you saying to keep an eye out on it for possible filming?

eta
    Although, the filming at Queen Elizabeth Park would make sense. It took place yesterday though.
    Last edited by atem; 04-06-2009 at 10:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3404937;
    Can we post the link?

I haven't seen anything saying the Bachelorette is filming on there...are you saying to keep an eye out on it for possible filming?

eta
    Although, the filming at Queen Elizabeth Park would make sense. It took place yesterday though.
    You sure can post a link..and yes just thought it would be a lead for possible information..or maybe someone could post a "Please help us" seems like a friendly bunch...

FORT Newbie

Avalon, thank you for the switch in tone, no I cannot give the name, I apologize, but I am sure it will be revealed soon. The "shes falling for him" is an assumption on my part and I say it knowing how charming and attractive he is, any girl would. I worked in Los Angeles in entertainment, so I do know how these shows work. They will base dates on the guys interests or jobs sometimes, as far as intentions goes, the area I worked in was casting/ So yes, these men are 95 percent there for the wrong reason, so I don't want to scrutinize so much, because they are all pretty much there for the wrong reason. I can confirm that the casting process started way before she was picked as the next BL and he had to be there on the 25th.