Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3454763;
    I hope I am not responding to this too late, if so--I apologize. I think they will be "done" by 5/24. Several crew report being home by then.
    Now that I think about it, the 24th makes a lot of sense as a FRC day.
    Her parents are leaving for 'vacation' on the 19th. If they get the day for travel and then meet the guys on the 20th, could it be:
    20th-Meet Family#1
    21st-Meet Family#2
    22nd-LCD#1
    23rd-LCD#2
    24th-FRC

Makes sense to me. As far as what's happened since they left Spain on May 6/7, I have no clue. But these last couple days seem to make a lot of sense, am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3454764;
    I think there were at least 3 or 4 girls from Andy's season that all had boyfriends back home. It isn't a new thing they're doing, but it is still kinda gross to me.
    I actually believe that Melissa and her new boyfriend were probably dating before she left on the show. I can't prove it but for someone to be engaged and dumped and then have a boyfriend right afterwards makes a good case. She even admits they were dating off and on before the show. How long before the show, no one knows.

kasha, what do you think about this schedule? i know it's assuming a lot because they've never had so many dates before especially when it comes down to the final few guys but this accounts for days they normally have off (after FDs), takes into account dates of travel we have confirmed and finishes the 24th like you confirmed..

5/1: Travel to Spain
    5/2: Day off
    5/3: FD1
    5/4: day off
    5/5: FD2
    5/5: day off
    5/6: FD3
    5/7: RC where she doesn't eliminate anyone, afternoon travel to Hawaii
    5/8: day off
    5/9: FD 1
    5/10: day off
    5/11: FD 2
    5/12: day off --- Teleconference (after she returns from the FD the day/night before)
    5/13: FD 3
    5/14: day off
    5/15: RC 3/2
    5/16: LCD 1
    5/17: LCD 2
    5/18: day off + watch Premiere =)
    5/19: Jill's family travelling to Hawaii
    5/20: meet Jill's family - F1 + F2
    5/21: LCD 1
    5/22: LCD 2
    5/23: day off
    5/24: FRC

or like Cashfosho suggested..

5/18: day off + watch Premiere =)
    5/19: Jill's family travelling to Hawaii
    5/20: meet Jill's family #1
    5/21: meet jill's family # 2
    5/22: LCD 1
    5/23: LCD 2
    5/24: FRC

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3454772;
    I actually believe that Melissa and her new boyfriend were probably dating before she left on the show. I can't prove it but for someone to be engaged and dumped and then have a boyfriend right afterwards makes a good case. She even admits they were dating off and on before the show. How long before the show, no one knows.
    I heard the same thing that she had a boyfriend and I find it very strange that she was back with him within 48 hours of her tv break up but people don't want to hear about it.....poor pitful Melissa is the perfect angel
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

I don't know if this has been suggested earlier on this thread or if this has ever happened before, but do you think the mid-season 'Happening ' could be that she wants someone back that she had let go ??

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3454777;
    I don't know if this has been suggested earlier on this thread or if this has ever happened before, but do you think the mid-season 'Happening ' could be that she wants someone back that she had let go ??
    That happened at the END of last season, lol. I guess it could happen in the middle of this one, and there wouldn't be as much backlash. Interesting theory.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3454776;
    I heard the same thing that she had a boyfriend and I find it very strange that she was back with him within 48 hours of her tv break up but people don't want to hear about it.....poor pitful Melissa is the perfect angel
    48 hours?? She wasn't back with Tye until over a month after the break-up with Jason.

Melissa is FAR from the first person to get back together with an ex after leaving the show. I believe Jenni's ex-boyfriend picked her up from the airport? Doesn't meaning they were still dating when they did the show.

since we can safely assume jilli's family is travelling to hawaii to meet the f2, do we think they will stay through the FRC and witness jilli's pick? anyone know if jason's family was still there after he proposed to melissa?

Quote Originally Posted by JMFan;3454777;
    I don't recall this ever happening before. She lets go of a guy....a few nights later she realizes she made a mistake and he comes back on the show. That would be a first, I think. I've watched all seasons and I don't recall this ever happening...great observation.

Quote Originally Posted by ky-la;3454783;
    48 hours?? She wasn't back with Tye until over a month after the break-up with Jason.
    I know I was hearing about it on another messag board that week..it was either a message board or a comment forum from all the things written about it at the time but the person gave the guys name and everything
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!