Page 3 of 1106 FirstFirst 12345678910111213531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Premium Member

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Oh great I hope Yellow Rose's cousin gets booted episode 1, hope she finds more real men instead wannabe mactors. blech.

FORT Fanatic

[QUOTE=Karen445;3384127;]Do you mean this?

Bachelorette 5 Jillian Harris

All Travel to film location starting 3/13/2009
    Promos and pictures 3/14/2009
    Preparations for filming 3/14-15/2009
    Air date starting 5/18/2009 and finishing 7/13/2009

Monday 3/16 Meet and Greet - RC cut 25/15 Episode 1 AIR DATE: 5/18

Tuesday 3/17/2009: move in /group date

I am no sleuther but was thinking with tomorrow being St.Patrick's Day, maybe the group date will be in an Irish Pub. I will be out of town tomorrow for work, but if any LA Forters are here, try Dublin's on Sunset. It's a pretty famous Irish bar and it's in West Hollywood. I don't know if the same mansion will be used this time, but this is on the Sunset Strip so it's worth a try.

FORT Fanatic

Also, just thought of another Irish Pub..Tom Bergin's on Fairfax in Hollywood.

Jason (cupcakes)
    Michael, NYC (ironcat met @ party)
    John - (the Mexico rumor from scrapbooks)
    cousin of Yellow Rose (blog)
    bachelor from Boise ID (meauxwalk)
    possible bachelor from Toronto

"Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Someone at the ABC board said that a friend of Jillian told her she will be wearing this jewellery.

STACY WILLIAMS - Stella & Dot Sr Stylist

For those of us interested in what she is wearing. I hope it is okay to put here.

Quote Originally Posted by pavalygurl;3384437;
    Tuesday 3/17/2009: move in /group date

I am no sleuther but was thinking with tomorrow being St.Patrick's Day, maybe the group date will be in an Irish Pub. I will be out of town tomorrow for work, but if any LA Forters are here, try Dublin's on Sunset. It's a pretty famous Irish bar and it's in West Hollywood. I don't know if the same mansion will be used this time, but this is on the Sunset Strip so it's worth a try.
    pavalygurl, that would be an excellent idea but typically they have the day off after the meet and greet since they were up all night filming, and should be moving into their bachelor quarters on the 18th instead.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3384764;
    Someone at the ABC board said that a friend of Jillian told her she will be wearing this jewellery.

STACY WILLIAMS - Stella & Dot Sr Stylist

For those of us interested in what she is wearing. I hope it is okay to put here.
    Totally looks like something our Jilli would wear!!

I wish they were filming in Canada, or doing the MTA or AFR here so us Canadians could go (easily that is!)

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3382811;
    Well, Whistler is a town, but it is a ski town with many resorts. It's located right in the mountains. If you look up a picture, it's absolutely breathtaking. It's not far from Vancouver, either, so my guess is that they wanted footage of 'mother nature' in addition to the Vancouver cityscape.
    First, I will again give major kudos to all of you sleuthers.. I SO enjoy reading it all and everything you come up with as this progresses... makes the show SO enjoyable for me!

Second, Whistler IS indeed very beautiful... all year round, and not just for the skiing either. Great little town, shops, and some excellent restaurants. I have been there a few times, but not in the last 10 years. Dear friends of mine who live outside of Seattle own a beautiful condo at Whistler ( they are skiers... not me though... never been on a pair..LOL) There are lots of fun things to do nearby too... like white water rafting on the Green River... now that was fun! Personally, I hope they show lots of Whister, including views from the top of the ski lift... open all year. Just gorgeous!
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

Looks like The Bachelorette will be filming something here this month.

http://loftseven.com/LoftSEVEN/LoftS...rochure_OL.pdf

The 8,500 square foot penthouse, built out for events, features multiple audio zones, LED lighting that can change colors and a long kitchen area with Viking range, multiple ovens and an espresso machine.

In the center of the space, a marble staircase constructed with materials reclaimed from elsewhere in the building rises to a glass room on the private rooftop above. Also on the roof is a smaller kitchen, a 20-person jacuzzi and a 2-ton crane placed to allow event programmers to place materials without having to transport them through the building.

The event staff should cause plenty of guests to look twice. Emmer-Gray says that he plans to hire only twins and triplets to work the space, and has put out a national call for applicants. The women will wear "Jackie O. style" attire, while the men will wear suits that could have come from the film "Catch Me if You Can."

An official capacity number awaits the Fire Marshall's inspection, but Gray-Emmer plans on being able to host roughly 500 guests. Already, LoftSEVEN has a filling slate of booked events beginning in April. First up: filming for the Bachelorette.
    blogdowntown: Haas Building Kicks Off Leasing with LoftSEVEN Event Space

Great find casualfan!

The hot tubs are out but Fleiss has snuck in a 20 person jacuzzi.

Great work!

Is "snuck" even a word?