Page 22 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132721225221022 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3398292;
    you know you are right and after you pointed out what RS had to say about this season..it even puts more doubt in my mind if we will ever have another real 'love" come from this show..or if it has all become about ratings..twists..plots..shocke rs...

of course its all about ratings! - especially with this one - if the info about Jillian only being chosen as the bachelorette a few weeks ago is correct. The guys were cast ages ago - the finallists new before xmas and the testing and final 25 were chosen right at the start of feb so they would all of been chosen to play characters - its got to all be scripted! i bet they even know the final 9 or so already.
    Last edited by MissThing; 04-01-2009 at 08:15 AM.

[IMG]www.buzztexas.com/stories/2006/03/gallery.html[/IMG]

Our man Bryan in Texas in 2006. In green sweatshirt, far left.
    Apparently he likes to deep sea fish-Jilly will be pleased to hear that!

"No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

[QUOTE=dreamingSA;3398501;]
    you know you are right and after you pointed out what RS had to say about this season..it even puts more doubt in my mind if we will ever have another real 'love" come from this show..or if it has all become about ratings..twists..plots..shocke rs...

of course its all about ratings! - especially with this one - if the info about Jillian only being chosen as the bachelorette a few weeks ago is correct. The guys were cast ages ago - the finallists new before xmas and the testing and final 25 were chosen right at the start of feb so they would all of been chosen to play characters - its got to all be scripted! i bet they even know the final 9 or so already.

I agree some may have been cast awhile ago.

We know that Chris Harrison has said there are a few Canadian guys, so I would think they and maybe a few others have been chosen later.

Jason had applied to be the Bachelor originally and they first cast him on DeAnna's show.
    Maybe it is like any job that you are applying for. Some they call right away and some may go into the filing cabinet for future use.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3398532;

oh, oh,I'M in trouble now!
    I'm confused. I can't remember how to post a darn picture. Someone please remind me. And I thought it was just utube we could not link to...
    In the interim check out my avatar...
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

[QUOTE=dreamingSA;3398501;]

OMG, if that's the case, did TPTB'ette know De would actually choose loud jacket and tennis shoes Jesse? Is there ANY room for the B'ettes free choices anywhere in the show? If not, did Jillian know this and then still decide to be the B'ette? Does anyone know how much the B'ettes get paid?

Parasolpink, looks like he enjoys drinking a beer right from the bottle.

Another thing he a Jillian have in common.

Awesome find! Do you know him? The link just takes me to the main page for forums. Is there another link?

FORT Newbie

The private inquiries are flooding in so here's what I can say for now, he's from a place where "everything is bigger"...And yes ladies, he is drop dead gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1215;3398685;
    The private inquiries are flooding in so here's what I can say for now, he's from a place where "everything is bigger"...And yes ladies, he is drop dead gorgeous!

So I'm guessing we have another guy from Texas?

Wait...that isn't the Bryan Vardeman we are talking about is it? Because, where you linked to they spelled his name Brian. Plus, he doesn't look anything like Bryan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1215;3398685;
    Sounds like another Texan? Jillian seems to be getting all the hotties! She might as well be living at the Playgirl mansion! Ha!
    Last edited by atem; 03-31-2009 at 05:06 PM.