Page 21 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031711215211021 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1215;3397296;
    WELL UNFORTUNATELY, I HATE TO TAKE YOUR BREATH OF FRESH AIR, BUT HE IS DEFINATLY NOT THERE FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. I WOULD SAY ONLY A HANDFUL OF THEM ARE AND THATS PUSHING IT. HE IS MY FRIEND, BUT I DON'T AGREE WITH IT AND THE WORSE PART IS I KNOW HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO GO ALL THE WAY . OH WELL, IT IS ONLY TELEVISION RIGHT?
    Oh,oh...Jillian better have a method that is more revealing than her "hot dog condiment test" this time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1215;3397296;
    WELL UNFORTUNATELY, I HATE TO TAKE YOUR BREATH OF FRESH AIR, BUT HE IS DEFINATLY NOT THERE FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. I WOULD SAY ONLY A HANDFUL OF THEM ARE AND THATS PUSHING IT. HE IS MY FRIEND, BUT I DON'T AGREE WITH IT AND THE WORSE PART IS I KNOW HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO GO ALL THE WAY . OH WELL, IT IS ONLY TELEVISION RIGHT?
    This is actually pretty well expected after this many shows in the series. Since Jillian saw the farce that Jason's show was then she probably knows what to expect. A "real" love story is not the point of this show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3398100;
    This is actually pretty well expected after this many shows in the series. Since Jillian saw the farce that Jason's show was then she probably knows what to expect. A "real" love story is not the point of this show.
    I agree Blondie...Jillian probably does know what to expect. All along she has said that she's doing the Bachelorette for an adventure and if she finds love then it's great.

Knowing all this, I'm still somewhat nervous for her. The brain says one thing but the heart sometimes says another. Jillian, with her common sense, may just fall for a "krout" in the disguise of a "mustard". I really do hope that whoever he is, krout or not, does fall hard for her and all the fame and whatever not is no longer important. Wouldn't it be great if there was true connection and Jilly and her guy became famous for being the amazing love story that was never seen on the Bachelor/rette?? Even after Jason's debacle, I'm still looking for a love story.

OK, I don't know if I'm just thinking too much of it, but could Chris's mention of Listening to Fleiss and Mills sing Tom Petty...long day livin in reseda on his twitter be a hint about filming at a place called Home Plate Burgers (which My Name Is Earl filmed a hot dog cart scene at) and when I looked up Home Plate Burgers a review here shows a pic that looks like a hot dog stand, not a burger place. Could they have filmed there?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3398216;
    OK, I don't know if I'm just thinking too much of it, but could Chris's mention of Listening to Fleiss and Mills sing Tom Petty...long day livin in reseda on his twitter be a hint about filming at a place called Home Plate Burgers (which My Name Is Earl filmed a hot dog cart scene at) and when I looked up Home Plate Burgers a review here shows a pic that looks like a hot dog stand, not a burger place. Could they have filmed there?
    I doubt they would have filmed there on 3/27 -28 seeing as that was the meet-n-greet - and that is when that i sposted - maybe CH is staying there - or maybe even the guys - or who the heck knows.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3398100;
    you know you are right and after you pointed out what RS had to say about this season..it even puts more doubt in my mind if we will ever have another real 'love" come from this show..or if it has all become about ratings..twists..plots..shocke rs...

and as I was sitting here pondering these things this past weekend I am flipping channels on the tv and come across the beginning of an old Arnold move called "The Running Man"...about how the economy has collasped and how they keep people glued to the tv with these reality shows...urghhh..starting to sound familiar...so I flip again and low and behold its "The Truman Show" and Ed Harris is just telling us how the audience has gotten tired of seeing "actors" give us these fake emotions...(did he already know Mike Fleiss)

Then I think about how obsessed we (me included) have become with these shows and trying to figure them out...lol...kinda scarey...cause i remember when the running man came out and saying...NO WAY would we ever get to the point of being obsessed with "reality shows"...lol...guess the joke was on me..
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

LSU Fan ~ Geaux Tigers! Am-Burr's Avatar

maybe Jill is going to act fake in certain situations to see what kind of reactions she would get out of the guys...and depending on their reactions she'll know what kind of person they are...does that make sense?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3398292;
    you know you are right and after you pointed out what RS had to say about this season..it even puts more doubt in my mind if we will ever have another real 'love" come from this show..or if it has all become about ratings..twists..plots..shocke rs...

and as I was sitting here pondering these things this past weekend I am flipping channels on the tv and come across the beginning of an old Arnold move called "The Running Man"...about how the economy has collasped and how they keep people glued to the tv with these reality shows...urghhh..starting to sound familiar...so I flip again and low and behold its "The Truman Show" and Ed Harris is just telling us how the audience has gotten tired of seeing "actors" give us these fake emotions...(did he already know Mike Fleiss)

Then I think about how obsessed we (me included) have become with these shows and trying to figure them out...lol...kinda scarey...cause i remember when the running man came out and saying...NO WAY would we ever get to the point of being obsessed with "reality shows"...lol...guess the joke was on me..
    Looks like we got one but we did not want it. Jason and Molly.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;3398254;
    I doubt they would have filmed there on 3/27 -28 seeing as that was the meet-n-greet - and that is when that i sposted - maybe CH is staying there - or maybe even the guys - or who the heck knows.

I don't think CH's Tweet (re: Fleiss singing Freefalling) meant anything pertinet to filming...trust me no one is staying in Reseda.

Reseda is pretty much in the middle of the San Fernando Valley...not really close or convenient to Malibu, BH or Hollywood. And although the residents are attempting to revitalize, it is still a run-down and depressed neighborhood.
    The first step in getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want....Ben Stein

I was wondering about the article that was in the OK Magazine. It came out before they started filming.

By stating that Jillian is going to be pulling some stunts (lies) with the guys, was this for their benfit.

In other words is it to tell them, that if you are pulling a fast one that maybe Jillian will be doing so as well, just to really see who is here for the right reasons and make them (the ones that are there for their own benefit) not as sure of themselves.

It makes me wonder because of the timing of the article.