Page 18 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728681185181018 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1215;3396627;
    One, the actual horse, it's from his mouth:nono BUT he is a dear friend so I am trying to not jinx him, Ill see what I can do as far as 411
    :nono is to me! Thanks for anything you can share!

Quote Originally Posted by Dakota1215;3396627;
    One, the actual horse, it's from his mouth:nono BUT he is a dear friend so I am trying to not jinx him, Ill see what I can do as far as 411
    We know from past history that not all the guys that we will see on Jillian's season are there for the right reason.

Dakota from your comment it sounds like your friend went for the Right Reasons. What a breath of fresh air that is.

If the first RC was on saturday and the next ones Wednesday ( according to the film schedule) does anyone know what happens to the guys that get cut? do they go home to normal ( ie being able to contact people!)??

Quote Originally Posted by dreamingSA;3396842;
    If the first RC was on saturday and the next ones Wednesday ( according to the film schedule) does anyone know what happens to the guys that get cut? do they go home to normal ( ie being able to contact people!)??
    Yes, they return home and back to their normal lives. They signed contracts to not spill what they know, but family and close friends typcially find out.

Welcome to the Fort, dreamingSA!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

thanx!
    ah great news! I wasnt sure if theyd keep them in LA for a bit. y do they have to delete their facebooks etc - what diff does it make!
    Last edited by dreamingSA; 03-30-2009 at 08:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dreamingSA;3396899;
    thanx!
    ah great news! I wasnt sure if theyd keep them in LA for a bit. y do they have to delete their facebooks etc - what diff does it make!
    Those that are interested in sleuthing can determine when they check back into their facebook and myspace accounts. That tells people when they returned home, thus how far along they went on the show.

This was first discovered during Lorenzo's season in which Forters could tell who went home when during the filming.

Still some do not delete their accounts, and others sign up under another account name so that they can keep in touch with their friends.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3396906;
    Still some do not delete their accounts, and others sign up under another account name so that they can keep in touch with their friends.
    So, they do keep in touch with their friends? I thought that they were not allowed to have computers while they were on the show. I recall one participant who lived in the area, managed to sneak out and get hers one night . Then she had trouble getting a connection on it in the mansion. Are they allowed to have their cell phones? If so, it's no wonder that a lot of information leeks out.

Quote Originally Posted by Specialized;3396948;
    So, they do keep in touch with their friends? I thought that they were not allowed to have computers while they were on the show. I recall one participant who lived in the area, managed to sneak out and get hers one night . Then she had trouble getting a connection on it in the mansion. Are they allowed to have their cell phones? If so, it's no wonder that a lot of information leeks out.
    I was talking about those that have left the show. Yes, you are talking about Tina from Baldwin's show. She was sneaky! No cell phones are allowed nor computers. The producers have let those with children use their (the producers') phones to talk to their children.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3396960;
    I was talking about those that have left the show. Yes, you are talking about Tina from Baldwin's show. She was sneaky! No cell phones are allowed nor computers. The producers have let those with children use their (the producers') phones to talk to their children.
    yep Tina was a SNEAK....In all the years of the show she is the ONLY ONE we know of that out manuvered Fleiss...lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Thanks for Chris' Twitter info. I've started following him and hopefully he'll drop a few nuggets now and then.

So, three possibly four contestants either identified or speculated at this point. Good work and thanks for sharing everyone. Thanks, Dakota, for joining us. I hope once you discover he is back home you can share more with us. At that point you won't be jinxing his chances and we'll have a heads-up on someone to keep on our radar, or not, if he was eliminated this past weekend.

Could someone be more specific about the Vancouver, B.C. teacher I see mentioned? A few posts ago it was said he was a coach...but, I thought the Texas teacher was a coach. Did they get mixed up in the descriptions or are both of them coaches?
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)