Page 15 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425651155151015 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by dippitydoo;3396042;
    Wow, you guys are good! LOL
    FYI, B.V. still looks like his college picture, except now his hair is really short-shaved. Wow, that would be so weird if Jillian ended up picking him. If she walked into the school one day, I'd have to stop myself from running up to her and going, "Jillian!"
    You know Bryan?

eta

Ooops, I forgot that you work with him!

Can you tell us what he taught?
    Last edited by atem; 03-28-2009 at 07:36 PM.

There's a great article in the San Diego Tribune dated August 4 2004 which is all about Julien's father. In one section it mentions the pronunciation of his surname.

Nobody really messes with his last name, since it's virtually unpronounceable by Americans. If you must try, drop the h and pronounce it to rhyme with fugue-uh.
    Then another quote

As host-night manager at Mille Fleurs, Julien now fills the role his father played for almost 20 years. Tall, slim, stylishly dressed and handsome enough to land on a GQ cover in his spare time, Julien adeptly continues the legacy of hospitality that has won Mille Fleurs its loyal clientele
    I hope its ok to quote from an article.

Quote Originally Posted by dgfan;3395994;
    Wow!!! wow!!! Can I tell you all how amazing you are at sleuthing? This latest find of Julien is yummy. He's funny, restaurant owner, adventurous (sky-diving) and eloquent with the written words. At least from Facebook, he looks compatible with Jillian. Is he giving Riaz a running for his money?
    does he look as good as Riaz in a hot dog costume..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;3395836;
    I just received a google alert showing a blog with this information:

But when I go to the blog there is no mention of this at all.
    Someone must have gotten to him and made him update the blog. The cached copy said:

On March 10th, I made it down to Mille Fleurs to hang out with fashion designer, Janice Jaraicie. Let me be the first to spread the news about one of Rancho Santa Fe’s most eligible bachelors: Julien Hug, son of Denise and Bertrand Hug has just landed a coveted spot as on ABC’s The Bachelorette, with Jillian Harris. The show debuts May 18th. Will this favorite local resident make it to the end and propose marriage to the latest bachelorette? Goodness, we’ll all have to hold our breath to wait and find out what happens next in the latest hottest gossip going in town. If he doesn’t win the hand in marriage to Ms. Harris, he might just position himself to be the next ‘ABC’s Bachelor’. What fun it will be to see one of my friends on national television. As a fan of Jillian Harris, who knows maybe I will get to meet her in person sometime soon. Let’s just hope Julien doesn’t move to Canada…

Interesting that everyone sees their appearance on TB or TB-ette as a stepping stone to being the chooser in their own right the next season.

From Chris H's twitter just now:

"Let the journey begin.....again"

Is tonight the first cocktail party?

Quote Originally Posted by casualfan;3396115;
    From Chris H's twitter just now:

"Let the journey begin.....again"

Is tonight the first cocktail party?
    Seems that way CASUALFAN
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Where I can I find a pic of this guy Juilian?

Quote Originally Posted by helcat;3396083;

Interesting that everyone sees their appearance on TB or TB-ette as a stepping stone to being the chooser in their own right the next season.
    That is what the producers set it up for every season. They already have a few in mind before filming begins, thus the editing they receive to persuade the audience to love them. If this person is refuses to do and say as requested while filming, their names are crossed off the potential list to "star" in their own show.

Here are Julien's pictures ~

Last edited by BlondieGal; 03-29-2009 at 08:25 AM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

FORT Fogey

Just read Jillien's myspace page. Wow, I am quite excited about this man. He is not in media and does not seem interested in getting into media work. sounds very much like Jillian with a sense of adventure. This is one bachelor I can root for because I know he is on for adventure. Lets hope he falls in love.

Quote Originally Posted by Living;3396252;
    Just read Jillien's myspace page. Wow, I am quite excited about this man. He is not in media and does not seem interested in getting into media work. sounds very much like Jillian with a sense of adventure. This is one bachelor I can root for because I know he is on for adventure. Lets hope he falls in love.
    there have been quite a few of them that seem to not be interested in media then they spend time in front of the camera and i guess it messes with their brains cause they get bit by the 'movie star bug" lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!