Page 14 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324641145141014 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3395851;
    Excellent sleuthing job, kendra!

Interesting of the names and the business ~ Julien and Jullian, he manages a restaurant and she decorates restaurants.

It looks like there is a very pretty dark haired woman that he has his picture with on the cached myspace pictures. I saw an article on him that he was not wanting to go to LA even with his Hollywood looks, rather more interested in the restaurant business. Looks like the producers convinced him otherwise.
    What is the source of the article?

Jillian and Julien! Hee!

I really like the look of the place he works at. Ooops, it seems that his dad started it and now Julien runs it?

eta

His dad sure seems like a character!

Julien doesn't seem like he would be a great actor...from his vid for the restaurant.
    Last edited by atem; 03-28-2009 at 02:48 PM.

Hopefully he has a sense of humor regarding how he described himself on Myspace. Interesting religion. He does post he is 6'2".

~~~~~~~~

Here is the article ~ Heritage on the Menu - San Diego Magazine - August 2006 - San Diego, California

Many of the merely rich and ultra-rich of Rancho Santa Fe do regard Mille Fleurs as an extension of their homes, and several years ago, a few agitated for Julien to take his good looks to Hollywood. He preferred the restaurant.
    Last edited by BlondieGal; 03-28-2009 at 02:51 PM.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;3395863;
    Hopefully he has a sense of humor regarding how he described himself on Myspace. Interesting religion. He does post he is 6'2".

~~~~~~~~

Here is the article ~ Heritage on the Menu - San Diego Magazine - August 2006 - San Diego, California
    Yeah, he also put himself as African American. So, I think he's not a Wiccan.

Thanks for the link!

Have you watched the vid about the restaurant? He is in it.

I laughed at what he put for his religion and ethnicity. I also like the song he has on his profile. So far, I'm digging this guy.

The last name Hug is of German/Swiss origin, by the way.

ETA: Google cache of his myspace blog here. He's quite the character...
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3395873;
    I laughed at what he put for his religion and ethnicity. I also like the song he has on his profile. So far, I'm digging this guy.

The last name Hug is of German/Swiss origin, by the way.

ETA: Google cache of his myspace blog here. He's quite the character...
    His dad is from France. He started another restaurant and now lets Julien run Mille Fleurs.

ETA: Google cache of his myspace blog here. He's quite the character...[/QUOTE]

He sure is.
    Last edited by atem; 03-28-2009 at 03:01 PM.

Julien's mom is gorgeous and she ski dived on her birthday (don't know what year, but it's in Oct). She used to be a model.

FORT Newbie

Wow!!! wow!!! Can I tell you all how amazing you are at sleuthing? This latest find of Julien is yummy. He's funny, restaurant owner, adventurous (sky-diving) and eloquent with the written words. At least from Facebook, he looks compatible with Jillian. Is he giving Riaz a running for his money?

Quote Originally Posted by dgfan;3395994;
    Wow!!! wow!!! Can I tell you all how amazing you are at sleuthing? This latest find of Julien is yummy. He's funny, restaurant owner, adventurous (sky-diving) and eloquent with the written words. At least from Facebook, he looks compatible with Jillian. Is he giving Riaz a running for his money?
    I agree dgfan. I like what I'm seeing so far of Julien, he seems to have all the necessary qualities that Jillian's looking for. He's also a few years older than Jillian, and she has said that she likes older men.

Whether it's wrong or right, I'm using Riaz' awesomeness as the standard by which to judge these guys, and so far Julien seems to measure up quite well. I can't wait to see how his personality comes through on camera.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Regular

Wow, you guys are good! LOL
    FYI, B.V. still looks like his college picture, except now his hair is really short-shaved. Wow, that would be so weird if Jillian ended up picking him. If she walked into the school one day, I'd have to stop myself from running up to her and going, "Jillian!"

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3395875;
    His dad is from France. He started another restaurant and now lets Julien run Mille Fleurs.

Mille Fleurs = French for thousand flowers!

Great work everyone. Maybe Jillian can design a new restaurant for Julien?

He sure is handsome, and I like that he is older.