Page 12 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by peacemar33;3395455;
    He was born December 3, 1980 and looks like he is from Lawton Oklahoma.
    Ooooh. A Sagittarius. They like to have fun. Woo-hoo for Jillian!

Guys, I found a WEDDING registry for a Bryan Vardeman and an Amber Underwood. The wedding was supposed to take place on June 12, 2008. I'm not sure if this is the same guy, but in the contact details, there are phone numbers with the area code 580-- OKLAHOMA.

ETA: Here's the link. There's a link on that site to another one, where I saw the phone numbers.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by mommadeb;3395445;
    Ok, his name is Bryan Vardeman from the metroplex area in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area. Not sure which city he is exactly living in. He is a football and wrestling coach. My son said that he is a really nice guy and friendly to everyone. This is his college football pic. My son says that he hasn't really aged much since this picture. That he pretty much looks the same.

Mods, if I am not supposed to do this yet, please feel free to delete this post.

Wow, you guys are super...no, make that mega fast! Thanks mommadeb!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3395482;

Facebook picture.
    Cool find AvalonR Good pic of him!
    eta
    What did he teach?

He is cute!

Interesting that he was going to be married sometime close to a year ago. I wonder what happened!
    Last edited by atem; 03-27-2009 at 09:14 PM.

Facebook picture.
    - Avalon

George: My Dream Hubby... mommadeb's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3395477;
    Wow, you guys are super...no, make that mega fast! Thanks mommadeb!

eta
    What did he teach?

He is cute!

Interesting that he was going to be married sometime close to a year ago. I wonder what happened!
    Well, it's funny. I just checked out Amber Facebook and he is not listed as one of her friends. I don't know if that's because his site is down or if she just doesn't have him anymore. Maybe the breakup wasn't so great????

And avalon, my son that is him. Great picture.

My son doesn't really know what he teaches but he is the wrestling coach and a football coach. He helps my son with his weightlifting all the time. He (my son) is pretty excited that he knows someone on the show. He always makes fun of me for the time I spend watching the show and the time spent on the boards. Now that I have someone close, this is going to be really cool.

My son said that Bryan was as school on Monday and Tuesday this week but was not there the rest so that does fall in line with the timeline. I really hope he goes far. It is such a cutie
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Love many things, for therein lies the true strength.
    And whosoever loves much, performs much, and can accomplish much.
    And what is done in love is done well.

Reading up more about Bryan, it's no surprise he was going to get married in Mexico. Read this cowboy journal article.

Okay guys, the Bryan Vardeman of the wedding registry IS the same Bryan who will be wooing our Jillian.

The wedding page lists the names of the bridesmaids and groomsmen. I took one of the names of the men (Jammal Brown) and searched him. Turns out, he played football with Bryan.

Then I searched Amber's Facebook friends-list for the name of her maid of honor, and she indeed came up as one of Amber's friends.

So we know that Bryan was a) engaged to be married VERY recently, and b) that his ex-fiancee is blonde and Barbie-like, and basically nothing like Jillian.

mommadeb, Bryan's facebook has been taken down, so that might be why he's not on Amber's list. Or, like you said, it was a bad breakup.
    - Avalon

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3395499;
    Okay guys, the Bryan Vardeman of the wedding registry IS the same Bryan who will be wooing our Jillian.

The wedding page lists the names of the bridesmaids and groomsmen. I took one of the names of the men (Jammal Brown) and searched him. Turns out, he played football with Bryan.

Then I searched Amber's Facebook friends-list for the name of her maid of honor, and she indeed came up as one of Amber's friends.

So we know that Bryan was a) engaged to be married VERY recently, and b) that his ex-fiancee is blonde and Barbie-like, and basically nothing like Jillian.

mommadeb, Bryan's facebook has been taken down, so that might be why he's not on Amber's list. Or, like you said, it was a bad breakup.
    Jammal seems to be a pro football player...right?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3386353;
    The last few seasons, by the time they are at the F6 dates they leave the LA area and proceed to a particular destination dating:
    Bach 13-Seattle.
    Bach'ette 4- Palm Springs
    Bach 12- Sunvalley, ID
    Also, Bach 10, Andy took the F9 snow skiing in Nevada (I think). They skipped Bach 11, because I think they knew Brad wasn't going to pick anyone even at that time. They didn't want to waste the expense on him. Also, the F2 are usually w/Bach all day and the evening, Brad just came for a quick dinner and didn't even stay for dessert.

I think TPTB just wanted that season over with, even though in the end, it gave a boost to TB series. After that, Fleiss got REALLY creative w/Bach 13. I'll never believe that that FRC was anything but completely fake and Jason completely played & used Melissa and had no intention of ever being with her, must less marrying her. It was always hot taMolly! That stunt changed my view of Jason forever. If he was really Mr. Commitment as he claimed and Mr. Integrity, he would have done everything he could to make his relationship w/Melissa work. Melissa said he never did, almost from the very beginning when they got home. That said it all as far as I'm concerned.

IMO Jason sent home the 2 best gals, Mel & Jill, but I would say they are the very lucky ones. Mel is on DWTS, Jill is the new Bachelorette and all Molly has is Jason! I'll wager not for long though.

Can't wait for Jill's season. She is mature and I believe she is at that age where she is really ready to settle into a long term relationship. Besides that, she won't put up with a lot of crap. She is honest and very nice from what others have said about her. Just a great girl. Will she be 30 by the time the show airs?

Quote Originally Posted by CashFoSho;3386815;
    I think that might be because nobody knows yet what the format of the dates will be like. In seasons past there have been 2 group dates and one 1-1 date, Jason's season had 2 1-1 dates and 1 group date. I took it as meaning there will be three dates this week, but we don't know how many people on each date. It could also mean the obvious, there will be three group dates. Who knows. If that's the case, maybe they'll have it like they did in Andy's season. On the group dates he chose one girl to continue the date with alone. Like a super special 1-1 time. But I'm sure somebody else can further explain.
    Does anyone know if TPTB are going to do what they did w/Jason, not all the guys will go on a date every week?