Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3434272;
    I don't think CH was giving us any hints. The tweet about how he needed a charcoal shirt was just because Jillian told him he needed a charcoal shirt to go with his tie.
    I read it as charcoal shirt being 'the season hots up with hottub Jilly' charcoal/fire reference sort of thing.

Looks like a good season though!
    BIG BROTHER INSTANT CELEBRITY MIX- Just add Fame hungry Idiot.

Warning: Effects may not last.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3434264;
    Hawaii is not a 10-hr flight from LA, but there were multiple departures to Hawaii from LAX the night of May 1 (they were on board the "smallest ever" "747" by 5:30 p.m.)

On the other hand, there is info about being in cafe's with foreigners, drinking "water without gas", packing flip flops, etc., which sounds like Spain. But Spain is farther flight from LA -- 12-13 hrs, I think.

And so? We wait again for more clues. Drat.
    Is it possible they flew from Vancouver to Spain? that would be about 10 hours if they flew direct on private plane. When I look up Los Angeles to Madrid, it says 13 hours, however those are all connecting flights going commercial. I'm fairly certain flying direct on private plane would cut that back to max 11 hours, so I still think it's correct that they're in Spain for FD

I sure hope the oil and gas consultant is Shane Allison.

Did you hear that hopelessromantic?

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3434273;
    Yes they are all CH comments and I am inviting everyone to see if there's anything in them.
    OK, here's my try: Chris talks a couple times about "pruning" - that could be wine maker talk, as it's a term in the wine making process, and one of the bachelors is a wine maker, so maybe it's something he's learned from that guy who is still in the running...that's my guess!

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3434273;
    Yes they are all CH comments and I am inviting everyone to see if there's anything in them.
    Yeah, I'm not sure there's much to CH's tweets... just him trying to be funny. And failing.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by kendra_k;3434279;
    I sure hope the oil and gas consultant is Shane Allison.

Did you hear that hopelessromantic?
    Could the oil and gas consultant be Alex?

Kip seems like quite a catch! Wow! Jillian is one lucky lady to me!

The cyclist looks like he may be from Utah or Colorado from those mountains...may be wrong though!

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3434261;
    What no comments or speculations folks?!
    Chris normally stands there in his suit by the basket of roses to be handed out. I think he may be saying she has presented the final rose(s) and she has made a great choice.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3434282;
    OK, here's my try: Chris talks a couple times about "pruning" - that could be wine maker talk, as it's a term in the wine making process, and one of the bachelors is a wine maker, so maybe it's something he's learned from that guy who is still in the running...that's my guess!
    About the wine maker-he could be from California, BC or Ontario... Narrows it down does it not?!
    About his taking time to prune the roses-does he get rid of the thorns for Jilly? LOL!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3434270;
    It has to be a Can or USA past Olympic cyclist... so here were the members of the different speciality teams:
    The Canadian Cycling Team Olympic Games in Beijing Zach Bell of Watson Lake, Yukon & Martin Gilbert of Chateauguay, Que. The mountain bike nominees Seamus McGrath of Millgrove, Ont., and Geoff Kabush of Victoria The road cycling nominees are Ryder Hesjedal of Victoria, Michael Barry of Toronto and Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., The BMX riders are Scott Erwood of Surrey, B.C.

So there are many west coast lads in the mix... now to figure out which are single! Any names ring a bell to anyone?! (Please say yes!)
    I think it's fair to say we can eliminate Geoff, Seamus & Svein as they don't have the looks to be on this show. Michael is married.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniDiva;3434291;
    Thanks for sharing this great Tip about Kip. Can you confirm where he grew up and if it was Hawaii? If it isn't, then we know they haven't gone to Hawaii for HTD.
    Well that doesn't necessarily eliminate Hawaii from HTD potential - someone else could be from there