Page 1106 of 1106 FirstFirst ... 1066061006105610961097109810991100110111021103110411051106
Results 11,051 to 11,054 of 11054

Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

I don't feel like the whole Reid thing was contrived--I think he really was struggling with what he had done and feeling sick over being reserved and losing Jill. I don't like that he had to go through that, and I agree with him that it doesn't make sense, but I think he can be at peace now knowing he gave it one last shot and trying to fix things.I thought he was sweet and humble, calling himself an idiot and explaining how much he missed her and realized he loved her, etc.

However, I don't believe Reid is to "blame" or "did it to himself." I think most normal people would be a bit leery about proposing in this crazy situation or "Reality TV" and "fantasy dates." I liked that he seemed so level-headed in that regard. Plus, Reid is the contemplative personality type--they don't jump into things quickly, but when they commit, after thinking it all thru--they are generally VERY sure of their commitment and very loyal to their decision. AS he himself said, some people are better at this (Reality TV stuff) than others. It prolly wasn't the best dating venue for him! But I hope the show will as a result bring him the girl of his dreams IRL...

I read somewhere that CH suggested Reid give it one last try--anyone know anything about this?

PS Reid said on his Twitter awhile ago that he lost his glasses! Sad!

Hated the ending. A bunch of hype for something I didn't want to happen.
    Oh well! At least I can now reacquaint myself with my kids!

Unhappy for me, but VERY happy for Jillian and Ed. I hope they are as in love years from now as they were on that day. Just because we didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Won't bother with tomorrow night.

Goodbye my trusted friends. Until next time...

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by FORTVirgin;3619785;
    The Ed's GF thing was likely manufactured for various reasons, but those who were hoping Reid or Kip would be F1 ran with it. They had to make Ed a shmuk in their mind in order to further justify that the only right F1 was their pick. I liked all three, but it was clear to me that Ed had genuine feelings for Jillian. Reid did this to himself - he is a big boy...he didn't have to go back, he also did not have to be so reserved to begin with (recall his father's warning at the HTV). Anyhow, happy for Jillian and Ed.....I think we may have a keeper here folks!
    HARDLY a keeper. The pun is intended. There is something really fishy going on - and it's not Kiptyn's kissing. Reid knows something, I think most of the guys knew something. This will all come out - at one point or another (not that it really matters) - but I have no doubt Jillian unfortunately didn't find what she was looking for. Ed will follow along for a while, but he'll get distracted and then it will all blow up in Jillian's face - just like that volcano.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by LAVin999;3620148;
    Hated the ending. A bunch of hype for something I didn't want to happen.
    Oh well! At least I can now reacquaint myself with my kids!

Unhappy for me, but VERY happy for Jillian and Ed. I hope they are as in love years from now as they were on that day. Just because we didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Won't bother with tomorrow night.

Goodbye my trusted friends. Until next time...

ROFL! Me too! And get my freelance work done!