Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Anyone see Graham's Tweet about the finale? Oh my...

Essentially said he was going to die if Chris had said, hey don't sweat it Jillian, if you change your mind and don't want Reid in a month, we'll fix ya up on another ATFR special.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by jeanne29;3619826 View Post
    Oh come on!!!! Ed is not gay. That man is awkward and can't dress. He's a goofy cute nerdy guy.

Also, he has his hands all over her all the time. If he were gay, he wouldn't be touching her like that all the time.

Anyhow. Congratulations to them both. I thought it was an awesome finale. I think they are very cute and yes NATURAL together. I think a lot of you dislike Ed because of the EDiting. They probably had many great funny natural moments together that hit the cutting floor because the show wanted to keep viewers hooked. It was obvious to me from the beginning it was Ed. Like when she has all the guys around her in the snow and she could jump into anyone's arms and she chose Ed. Also, Did anyone see that shot of Ed and Jill laying down together under the blanket with her eyes closed. That was so sweet. You could tell they were into each other. Honestly, I think they will make a great couple and prove a lot of you wrong. I felt they were very real all the way through. The awkwardness, avoiding eye contact, nervousness, down to Jillians shrieks and Ed looking upward with his eyes when she gave him the final rose. They are very cute. They had to give Ed a bad EDit because he was her number one from day one and they had to do something to get you sleuther's something to sleuth about.

Great season. I enjoyed reading the boards. I'll be back for Bachelor. Maybe I'll join in the convos this time.

Take care all!
    Great post.

FORT Newbie

What I found hilarious was that Jillian said in her blog that essentially Jake acted like a salesman, trying to sell himself. I think some of their conversations were awkward, but it didn't strike me as selling himself. More like awkwardly trying to let her know he liked her. In the end, the guy she got "engaged" to was the one who was the real salesman.
    I think the difference was that Ed didn't do it on the first date. He made sure that Jillian was into him before he started selling himself. Jake acted like he was head over heels in love with her on their first date, and to me personally that was a big turn-off. Maybe some women like that, but personally I thought it was too much too soon. Maybe it would have been different if she had had a crush on Jake and had wanted him to ask her out, but in the situation they were in it was too much too fast, IMO.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Bentley;3619884;
    I did not see any strange twist. Same old, same old...just to reel us in. I think it was probably one of the more disappointing and unexciting finales. Not many believe in the longevity of the relationship even on the first night. That does not bode well; they are not running down the aisle yet so there is still time for reality to sink in and for them to get to know each other in the real world. Let us see how it fares. If it lasts, it lasts. However, nobody could ever deny the connection that Reid and Jillian had and from what I could see it was still there. They have a way of just putting their heads together leaning on each other....it was so adorable. Really too bad.

But nothing was unexpected.
    My best guess is Jillian thought we would see the intensity and passion she and Ed shared, therefore we would all be cheering. It was what she lived, and due to editing, not what we saw. It isn't her fault.

Quote Originally Posted by sassafrassy;3619942;
    I think the difference was that Ed didn't do it on the first date. He made sure that Jillian was into him before he started selling himself. Jake acted like he was head over heels in love with her on their first date, and to me personally that was a big turn-off. Maybe some women like that, but personally I thought it was too much too soon. Maybe it would have been different if she had had a crush on Jake and had wanted him to ask her out, but in the situation they were in it was too much too fast, IMO.
    Oh, I agree with you there. Based on what we were shown, Jake's downfall was "too much, too fast." But I don't think he meant any harm by it. Ed's motives weren't so innocuous, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanne29;3619826;
    Oh come on!!!! Ed is not gay. That man is awkward and can't dress. He's a goofy cute nerdy guy.

Also, he has his hands all over her all the time. If he were gay, he wouldn't be touching her like that all the time.

Anyhow. Congratulations to them both. I thought it was an awesome finale. I think they are very cute and yes NATURAL together. I think a lot of you dislike Ed because of the EDiting. They probably had many great funny natural moments together that hit the cutting floor because the show wanted to keep viewers hooked. It was obvious to me from the beginning it was Ed. Like when she has all the guys around her in the snow and she could jump into anyone's arms and she chose Ed. Also, Did anyone see that shot of Ed and Jill laying down together under the blanket with her eyes closed. That was so sweet. You could tell they were into each other. Honestly, I think they will make a great couple and prove a lot of you wrong. I felt they were very real all the way through. The awkwardness, avoiding eye contact, nervousness, down to Jillians shrieks and Ed looking upward with his eyes when she gave him the final rose. They are very cute. They had to give Ed a bad EDit because he was her number one from day one and they had to do something to get you sleuther's something to sleuth about.

Great season. I enjoyed reading the boards. I'll be back for Bachelor. Maybe I'll join in the convos this time.

Take care all!
    jeanne29

Wow, very well stated. Just ONE post and you sum it up very well. Very astute! The screen shot of Ed and Jillian under the blanket was a mystery from the beginning, yet an obvious clue that was missed. They showed the screen shot at the season premiere and a similar one at the finale. Ed and Jillian spent three days at the mansion early on which many details were not revealed with an exception of the screen shot below. Very clever of Fleiss to keep it "under wraps", so to speak.
    Attached Images Attached Images

FORT Newbie

I confirmed the fact that she did not act like a lady throughout the season especially when she dropped the "f" bomb before Ed stepped on to the podium. Yuck, they are so meant for each other. Reid and Kiptyn are way too good for her. I am relieved. He will dump her in a minute. There are numerous pictures of him and other women on the internet already.

FORT Newbie

^^^ Hmmm, like all the footage online of Jillian and Jason?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mattiegirl;3620040;
    I confirmed the fact that she did not act like a lady throughout the season especially when she dropped the "f" bomb before Ed stepped on to the podium. Yuck, they are so meant for each other. Reid and Kiptyn are way too good for her. I am relieved. He will dump her in a minute. There are numerous pictures of him and other women on the internet already.
    Oh for god sakes. She was so well liked when she was dumped by Jason, and so well liked until she picked Ed. She has a few rough edges, she is not a fake polished robot.

The twists and turns of deep seeded judgement regarding people that are EDITED on a reality TV dating show is a bit unnerving.

And BTW, this show is about who is right for them not you.

FORT Fogey

I really don't think any of the F3 were gay. Truly.

As fas as Jill sleeping with all F3 I think she prob did and with Jason too. Jill is sexually open. Several times she has made a point of saying she's a grown woman and won't make excuses for it. She certainly doesn't hide it and I think it's just who she is.