Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyGirl;3619636;
    ITA - Where was the "twist"??? "Brilliant ending"???? She would make women proud and finally got her head screwed on straight???? Were they just playing with us or is there more to come tomorrow night????
    I have the same questions. There was nothing dramatic or brilliant about the ending. And what was all the hype about the last 5 minutes. Once she dumped Kip and Reid we knew Ed was her F1. Nothing exciting about the ending.

This was the worst season thus far. Unless there is some redemptions as to why she did what she did tomorrow(AFTR), I'm sure I will not be watching any future Bachelor/Bachelorettes.

FORT Newbie

My gut says that Reid is in the running. From everything I have read, are we sure Ed really doesn't have a girl friend in Chicago?
    I have also come to the realization that Kiptyn kisses like a fish! So, if it is Kiptyn as the next Bachelor, ewwwww

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chanfammom;3619749;
    My gut says that Reid is in the running. From everything I have read, are we sure Ed really doesn't have a girl friend in Chicago?
    I have also come to the realization that Kiptyn kisses like a fish! So, if it is Kiptyn as the next Bachelor, ewwwww
    That is the ONLY thing bad I would say about him. Jillian always looked like she was backing away from it, too. He does have some fishy looking kissy lips!

Quote Originally Posted by chanfammom;3619749;
    When I read Chris's 'Reid is like Bob and Andrew' thing I got the feeling he was in the running. That and reading that he was working out a lot and seeing pics of him much slimmer. He's not very tall though.

What happened to that screen cap of CH and Jillian walking arm in arm and laughing, looking surprised? There was speculation that maybe Ed brings in the families at the end or something like that. Did I miss it or was it cut?

And didn't CH say in his blog that the GF issue with Ed would be addressed at the finale?

FORT Fogey

And Ed stayed at the Hapuna Prince but it was him walking out of room 327. Either both hotels have the same namplates outside the door (very possible as they are both owned by Prince resorts) or they moved Ed to the Mauna Kea.

Kip had the better room as the Mauna Kea is way nicer and more expensive than the Hapuna Prince.

Jillian's cousin was really into Kiptyn and tried to warn her that Ed's problem could be a real problem. Mom seemed to favor Kip while Dad loved Ed.

FORT Newbie

The Ed's GF thing was likely manufactured for various reasons, but those who were hoping Reid or Kip would be F1 ran with it. They had to make Ed a shmuk in their mind in order to further justify that the only right F1 was their pick. I liked all three, but it was clear to me that Ed had genuine feelings for Jillian. Reid did this to himself - he is a big boy...he didn't have to go back, he also did not have to be so reserved to begin with (recall his father's warning at the HTV). Anyhow, happy for Jillian and Ed.....I think we may have a keeper here folks!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by FORTVirgin;3619785;
    The Ed's GF thing was likely manufactured for various reasons, but those who were hoping Reid or Kip would be F1 ran with it. They had to make Ed a shmuk in their mind in order to further justify that the only right F1 was their pick. I liked all three, but it was clear to me that Ed had genuine feelings for Jillian. Reid did this to himself - he is a big boy...he didn't have to go back, he also did not have to be so reserved to begin with (recall his father's warning at the HTV). Anyhow, happy for Jillian and Ed.....I think we may have a keeper here folks!
    Hmmm...I don't think it was 'manufactured' at all...

Time will tell. I won't be placing any bets on them, though!

FORT Newbie

hmmmmm really? Stay tunned.

FORT Regular

Nothing brilliant about the ending. It was hype to get us plugged in. We got played

Even some of those previews they showed wherein there was a guy entering a room and we spent days and hours trying to speculate about the way the door is opening, who it is...is it Ed, Kip, Reid or CH?, only to find out that Ed was simply going out the door to get to the FRC. Man, what a waste of time!

Never again will I expect anything brilliant, most dramatic, last 5 minutes twist from Fleiss and his crew. It's all about keeping you interested but nothing really brilliant from a cookie cutter ending. They simply used Reid's return to get you to speculate if there was a twist in the end but there was none. From what I saw from Reid, I do believe that he came back on his own terms and it was genuine whatever he was doing there. However, Fleiss used it to his advantage to drum up a "brilliant" ending, which really wasn't all that brilliant. Even Jillian, CH hyped it up in their interviews but there was really nothing spectacular about it.