Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

This show gets more and more contrived. Their ratings were faltering until Brad Womack dumped both girls. So they figure, hm,... let's see what we can do to up the ante-

I think their story line this season was a combo of 3 seasons.

Trista & Ryan - Ed the laid back, authentic Ryan. Kiptyn- the Charlie character. Jillian and Kip had instant chemistry the way Charlie and Trista did. Now they throw us the curve ball with Reid and Jake and Ed- We shall call this the returning Jilted lover. This happened in Jesse Palmer's season with the wacked out Trisha character. Of course they modified it nd ramped it up ad nauseum. I do wish Jill and Ed luck. I don't know if I ever believed Jillian was ready to settle down.

FORT Newbie

ITA - Where was the "twist"??? "Brilliant ending"???? She would make women proud and finally got her head screwed on straight???? Were they just playing with us or is there more to come tomorrow night????

Quote Originally Posted by GabbyGirl;3619636;
    ITA - Where was the "twist"??? "Brilliant ending"???? She would make women proud and finally got her head screwed on straight???? Were they just playing with us or is there more to come tomorrow night????
    You got me. .

Wooohooo!! So happy for Jillian and Ed. Loved Ed. Loved Reid. Loved Kipton...Wow. First time that I really liked them all, but I thought it was so obvious that she was in love with Ed. I was rooting for them in the end. I hated seeing Kipton and Reid heartbroken. Anyway, I hope they are still together and in LOVE!! It would be nice if we finally have a happy couple..guess time will tell. cant wait for ATFR tomorrow.

I also did not like what they did to Reid. I felt like they made him look desperate. Reid is to genuine to get that edit. Maybe it was just me but I felt like they made him into a "ratings" pawn. Did not like that at all!! They probably let him come back so they could hype the "twist" in the end...

FORT Newbie

I was very dissapointed to see Reid get rejected. I thought he was the best one for Jillian. I do wish her and Ed the best of luck though.

And ya, I didn't see the surprising twist either. haha

FORT Newbie

I still think Reid has a chance. He was so heartfelt, she was struggling.
    Not sure Ed is the real deal.....Why else is there another show tomorrow?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by chanfammom;3619721;
    I still think Reid has a chance. He was so heartfelt, she was struggling.
    Not sure Ed is the real deal.....Why else is there another show tomorrow?
    There's always another show...to show the couple in 'present time'. Wish you were right, though...(I think? I'm kinda thinking that Kip and Reid both dodged a big fat bullet)...

They usually always do a after the final rose special. Get update on the couple...if they are or are not together...

Quote Originally Posted by gordo;3619727;
    They usually always do a after the final rose special. Get update on the couple...if they are or are not together...
    It's not until tomorrow.