Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Deege111

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

I hate to admit it, but they did both look genuinely happy. Not so much here.

Anyone want to venture a guess what Jillian's VO for the ATFR means??? "Now it's my turn"

Oh, BTW for not having a favorite this season, I cried 3 times... once for Kiptyn, once for Reid, and once because Jillian looked so happy at the end. Go figure!
    "When The Legend Becomes Fact, Print The Legend" (From: The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance)

FORT Regular

Ughhhh, whatever. I am sooo done with this show. I can't take it anymore. I cried my eyes out for Kiptyn and she said very little to him, but on the other hand she told Reid that letting him go was the hardest thing to date. Nothing like kicking a guy when he's down. I felt she really led Kiptyn on and let him pour his heart out to her on that final night together when all along she was falling for Ed and knew it, but I guess that is the reality (if you dare to call it that) of this show. It was easier to let Reid go at f3 and hurt Kiptyn in the end because she knew she was choosing Ed. Sweet little Jillian is not so sweet after all. Any wagers on how long this "love" of hers lasts with Ed???

Deege111

Kiptyn, as expected, was a total class act. Love that guy!

cpm
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3619355;
    Well, it's not like she could pull a 'Jason'.
    Yeah, she better not! I'm over being over this show. They are the best fit, even though Reid is the best guy. But, even though Reid is the best guy, I don't want him to be the next Bach. He is too good/honest/real for the show. He'll do just fine back in the real world, maybe a few HGTV shows as a realtor, and hopefully he'll find love soon.

Are the Bach producers really that low to do a Jason repeat? They would be jumping the shark if they did. And didn't they learn their lesson from the Jason fallout? Although... they did get a lot of attention as a result. I don't know. I'm over it. (sort of... ha ha)

FORT Newbie

I am extremely disappointed that the producers went against the premise of the show in letting Reid come back....you don't receive a rose, you don't come back. It was hard enough to watch Reid go but to watch him standing there at the podium waiting for her to make her decision was pitiful. And, CH was ridiculous. She said she wished she had more time...then give her more time. Let her take Reid to meet her family, give him one more date. She started with more guys than ever before, let her have three at the final. Ridiculous. I am tired of thinking too much about this show :0

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cpm;3619439;
    Yeah, she better not! I'm over being over this show. They are the best fit, even though Reid is the best guy. But, even though Reid is the best guy, I don't want him to be the next Bach. He is too good/honest/real for the show. He'll do just fine back in the real world, maybe a few HGTV shows as a realtor, and hopefully he'll find love soon.

Are the Bach producers really that low to do a Jason repeat? They would be jumping the shark if they did. And didn't they learn their lesson from the Jason fallout? Although... they did get a lot of attention as a result. I don't know. I'm over it. (sort of... ha ha)
    That is the problem with this show: they choose a former "contestant" who we all love which sucks us in for another season. I wish we could all refrain from watching it in protest until the dramatics end and they go back to showing a true love story.

dld
    FORT Newbie

Let it be known that I would have chosen Ed dead last for her. I even can see redeeming qualities in Wes compared to Ed boy, but that is just from my point of view. That said, for some reason that I am unable to put my finger on at the moment, I think they might make it to the wedding. Oh well, Reid and Kypton you will each find your special lady - of that I am sure.

FORT Newbie

Ummmm, twist? What twist? Was the "brilliant ending" supposed to be Ed carrying her on his back???? I musta missed something!!

FORT Newbie

They seem very happy and natural with each other. The last candid minutes were cute. During the season, we only saw what they chose to show us. She's spent alot of time w him that we never saw. I wish them the best of luck in the real world. I adore Reid and I'm furious they allowed him to return just to be turned down again. I hope he's not the next bach. He's too good for it. Kipton is and has been a class act the whole way thru this. Something I think is very hard to do. I truely wish them all happiness. Oh, Thanks again CupCakes!