Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Perhaps Wes (country crooner) will be on the Martina McBride date?

Kip is hot!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3434217;
    Hold on I'm working on something!! Be right back!!!

Nevermind . I thought I would get my first sleuthing badge, but I've got nothing. I thought I'd found the cyclist. He resembled the SC we have, was around the right age, was from Spain and cycled in the Tour de France. Nope. He's been tweeting the whole time & has been racing since the show has been shooting.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3434210;
    This just in! CH twittering his beak off!

did I mention I was pruning in a Dolce suit and tie. Everybody will be doing it next week.20 minutes ago from web
    ask anybody I'm a very slow learner. No pardon me I must go prune. The ABC house promos will run soon. You will enjoy.26 minutes ago from web
    I will let her know. Jilli will make Canada proud. She's holdiin
    I always find time to prune28 minutes ago

Deduce all you like! I wonder if she picked a Canuckian?! That would be great!
    Dolce and Gabana Italian!
    What no comments or speculations folks?!
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Hawaii is not a 10-hr flight from LA, but there were multiple departures to Hawaii from LAX the night of May 1 (they were on board the "smallest ever" "747" by 5:30 p.m.)

On the other hand, there is info about being in cafe's with foreigners, drinking "water without gas", packing flip flops, etc., which sounds like Spain. But Spain is farther flight from LA -- 12-13 hrs, I think.

And so? We wait again for more clues. Drat.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3434261;
    I'm still not up on Twitter - are those all comments from Chris? And in response to what is he saying "deduce all you want" or something like that?

It has to be a Can or USA past Olympic cyclist... so here were the members of the different speciality teams:
    The Canadian Cycling Team Olympic Games in Beijing Zach Bell of Watson Lake, Yukon & Martin Gilbert of Chateauguay, Que. The mountain bike nominees Seamus McGrath of Millgrove, Ont., and Geoff Kabush of Victoria The road cycling nominees are Ryder Hesjedal of Victoria, Michael Barry of Toronto and Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., The BMX riders are Scott Erwood of Surrey, B.C.

So there are many west coast lads in the mix... now to figure out which are single! Any names ring a bell to anyone?! (Please say yes!)
    "No matter how lovesick a woman is, she shouldn't take the first pill that comes along!"Joyce Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3434261;
    I don't think CH was giving us any hints. The tweet about how he needed a charcoal shirt was just because Jillian told him he needed a charcoal shirt to go with his tie.

I think he was just making fun of how ridiculous it was that he was pruning roses in a designer suit & that Canada will be proud of Jillian because she's done such a good Bette.

Quote Originally Posted by chopstickchick;3434267;
    I'm still not up on Twitter - are those all comments from Chris? And in response to what is he saying "deduce all you want" or something like that?
    Yes they are all CH comments and I am inviting everyone to see if there's anything in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Parasolpink;3434270;
    It has to be a Can or USA past Olympic cyclist... so here were the members of the different speciality teams:
    The Canadian Cycling Team Olympic Games in Beijing Zach Bell of Watson Lake, Yukon & Martin Gilbert of Chateauguay, Que. The mountain bike nominees Seamus McGrath of Millgrove, Ont., and Geoff Kabush of Victoria The road cycling nominees are Ryder Hesjedal of Victoria, Michael Barry of Toronto and Svein Tuft of Langley, B.C., The BMX riders are Scott Erwood of Surrey, B.C.

So there are many west coast lads in the mix... now to figure out which are single! Any names ring a bell to anyone?! (Please say yes!)

I was looking at George Hincapie, but like I said, he's been tweeting. I didn't even think of the Canadian team.

Should we start a new thread for the screencaps?

ETA: Here he goes again (already); from CH twitter "I promise this season is anything but boring. Dare I say its "Dramatic". Maybe the most ever!.... Never gets old"
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 05-04-2009 at 05:07 PM.