Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fanatic

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

You are not a wuss, your nerves just got the best of you next time try harder. He will soon disappear of our radar i just need more pictures to see before he goes.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3617897 View Post
    Me neither. I'm too shy around celebrities. I probably would have stared at them, though.
    I'm having a hard time picturing it - add Kiptyn to that mix and I'd be totally speechless! Those boys are HAAAANDSOME!!

So.....EAST COASTERS!! Isn't the Bach starting there now? Here I am, swore I wouldn't look at the boards, but I'm sitting out here in the West, CHEATING!!! LOL. Is it on yet there, or does it come on a 8pm your time?

Quote Originally Posted by Nurcyn;3618313;
    So.....EAST COASTERS!! Isn't the Bach starting there now? Here I am, swore I wouldn't look at the boards, but I'm sitting out here in the West, CHEATING!!! LOL. Is it on yet there, or does it come on a 8pm your time?
    We're on at 8 so we have another hour.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Little Red Sleuth Coupe! in2deep's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3618373;
    We're on at 8 so we have another hour.
    Misery loves company, and also alcohol... anyone who's in the Valley and wants to share more than a virtual margarita and watch tonight's episode, let's figure out what restaurant/bar would let us watch our show instead of baseball... DH knows I'm "gone" during this anyway, might as well avoid the rolling of his eyes as he passes through

cpm
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Alanna;3617096;
    They are both class acts. The only ones (along with Kip) who did not participate in the frat boy antics of the house and did not come off looking like morons.

Don't do the Bach, Reid!
    ITA. Yeah, pleeaaaase don't do the Bach, Reid! You'll get better women in real life (maybe even a nice celeb like Rachel McAdams or something?). Do HGTV instead, if you want to keep doing TV, while still doing something related to your career.

I can't believe I'm pretend-talking to Reid on this post.

cpm
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by princesstalent;3617219;
    Wish I could say I do, but I'd be lying Just briefly chatted with them both as they were in my fav bar & I tried to avoid topic of Bach frankly - I basically played dumb & acted like I had no clue who they were. Both really funny, genuine guys & both WAY HOTTER in person.
    thanks so much for sharing that info! Wish I could've been you!!! Was Reid wearing his glasses??

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mandrsmom;3617584;
    I just hope the ending is all its been hyped to be either way.
    Doubtful. We pretty much know now what goes down and it's predictable. Kip goes home, Reid comes back and he's not F1, and Ed is F1. Pretty much what most suspected would happen in the end. Pretty ant-climatic.

Quote Originally Posted by in2deep;3618407;
    Misery loves company, and also alcohol... anyone who's in the Valley and wants to share more than a virtual margarita and watch tonight's episode, let's figure out what restaurant/bar would let us watch our show instead of baseball... DH knows I'm "gone" during this anyway, might as well avoid the rolling of his eyes as he passes through
    OMG, That is exactly what I am drinking. I wish I lived closer to you. My DH is working tonight, so I have no rolling eyes to contend with

cpm
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3618269;
    You are not a wuss, your nerves just got the best of you next time try harder. He will soon disappear of our radar i just need more pictures to see before he goes.
    Ideal solution to this would be for Reid to do more HGVT and NOOOO next Bachelor! He won't have a problem finding an A+ woman in real life. And, frankly, most Bachelor contestants are not that great looking, smart, or nice. JMHO.