Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fan

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by princesstalent;3617219;
    Wish I could say I do, but I'd be lying Just briefly chatted with them both as they were in my fav bar & I tried to avoid topic of Bach frankly - I basically played dumb & acted like I had no clue who they were. Both really funny, genuine guys & both WAY HOTTER in person.
    LOL! That's what I'd do exactly!! That, or act like I knew who they were, but it was "Meh---no big deal." Glad to hear these guys can still go out without having to wear sunglasses and baseball caps and being swarmed by adoring fans. I thought both were class acts on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3617808;
    I wouldn't have the nerve to even say anything.
    Me neither. I'm too shy around celebrities. I probably would have stared at them, though.

FORT Regular

Well, all good things have to come to an end, and this desperate attempt to make Reid the F1 by lurking on these boards all day must be replaced by a drive home to watch what will be, in all great likelihood, a grand disappointment on TV. I agree with the poster who said Jilly isn't the girl we thought she was, or maybe even more, she's not the girl we hoped she was. I can't imagine seeing Reid and Juan sitting in a bar; I can't imagine seeing Reid anywhere and not just fainting! Somewhere along the way, Jilly will look back and realize that when it was her turn to take Robert Frost's road in a yellow wood, she took the wrong one. And that is the summary of this big, sad season.
    Bye Reid . . . you were AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by figuresitout;3618123;
    Well, all good things have to come to an end, and this desperate attempt to make Reid the F1 by lurking on these boards all day must be replaced by a drive home to watch what will be, in all great likelihood, a grand disappointment on TV. I agree with the poster who said Jilly isn't the girl we thought she was, or maybe even more, she's not the girl we hoped she was. I can't imagine seeing Reid and Juan sitting in a bar; I can't imagine seeing Reid anywhere and not just fainting! Somewhere along the way, Jilly will look back and realize that when it was her turn to take Robert Frost's road in a yellow wood, she took the wrong one. And that is the summary of this big, sad season.
    So what doesn't make Jill the girl we thought she was...because she didn't pick Reid. I think Jill is the same person she was when she started. SHe just didn't make decisions that suited everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;3618192;
    So what doesn't make Jill the girl we thought she was...because she didn't pick Reid. I think Jill is the same person she was when she started. SHe just didn't make decisions that suited everybody.
    And seriously, how many of us(boardies) really knew who Jill was vs the Jill we wanted her to be? or painted her to be?
    I hope whoever she chose, she will be happy with. That's the best we can wish from this show!
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by figuresitout;3618123;
    I too think that Reid is adorable, but remember, we have only seen bits and pieces and this is a scripted show. He may not be exactly what he seems to be to those of us on the outside looking in and Jillian may know something we are not party to. He does not seem ready for that special woman in his life although we might like to be her. I also hope that the rumors about Ed are true and he is "a lying drunk" because if they are not, he has undergone a rather awful character assassination. Jillian is who she is too - a likeable woman with a mind of her own. She chooses tonight and I respect her choice.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;3618220;
    And seriously, how many of us(boardies) really knew who Jill was vs the Jill we wanted her to be? or painted her to be?
    I hope whoever she chose, she will be happy with. That's the best we can wish from this show!
    We don't know what she really was like....we are ony given a glimpse of their characteristic and personalities. I see a very fun loving young lady who doesn't take too many things that serious and I am happy for her no matter what her choice is.

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3617897;
    Me neither. I'm too shy around celebrities. I probably would have stared at them, though.
    Me too! I actually went to see Kip at his charity event in Huntington Beach this weekend (I live there so it was just a short walk). But by the time I actually saw him I lost my nerve to even take a picture. I just stared at him creepily for a while. Ha ha.

He was fffiiinnneeee IRL. More handsome, more tan and taller than on the show. My camera would have swooned anyway.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ms_kreddy;3618245;
    Me too! I actually went to see Kip at his charity event in Huntington Beach this weekend (I live there so it was just a short walk). But by the time I actually saw him I lost my nerve to even take a picture. I just stared at him creepily for a while. Ha ha.

He was fffiiinnneeee IRL. More handsome, more tan and taller than on the show. My camera would have swooned anyway.

No a picture? How could you let that happen? Swoon worthy are not you should have remember us your fellow swooners Was there lots of girls there to see him?

ms_kreddy

Quote Originally Posted by brittyiswitty;3618260;
    No a picture? How could you let that happen? Swoon worthy are not you should have remember us your fellow swooners Was there lots of girls there to see him?
    I know! I know! I'm such a wuss! There were several lovely blondes in bikinis chatting him up by the second time I passed by. He had his sunglasses on so I couldn't see if he was eyeing them up and down.