Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

I just hope the ending is all its been hyped to be either way.

Not sure if this belongs here but does anybody have any idea yet when Reid comes into the picture during the finale? I'm only watching for him and if it's only the last 5 minute than I don't need to turn it on until then.

I can't wait for the ride to be over. I feel like I want to scream. I wasn't here over the weekend and left on Friday thinking I knew what the end was going to be. Could not wait to get back on this morning only to find that the ending is not what I thought it was going to be.

Im just ready to find out...either way, no matter which way it goes, I just want to know! All this back and forth, different people saying they KNOW things that are totally opposites from one another. There is really no telling how this thing will end!
    Hopeing she really is as "smart" as she says she is and doesn't pick the LOSER

Quote Originally Posted by Romeosgrl;3617623;
    Im just ready to find out...either way, no matter which way it goes, I just want to know! All this back and forth, different people saying they KNOW things that are totally opposites from one another. There is really no telling how this thing will end!
    Actually, there have been several posts to prove that Reid isn't final 1.

lisamill36, cupcakes, bloomers and someone that saw Reid and Juan at a bar this weekend and chatted with them (not about the show).

There's nothing from anyone that's considered a good source that says other wise.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by mandrsmom;3617584;
    I just hope the ending is all its been hyped to be either way.

Me too! I've avidly read all the spoilers-edit analysis etc...I sometimes think the Forters have a better imagination than TPTB! How could anything possibly come close to some of the scenarios thought up by Forters! Of course some I hoped were posted in jest (the 'yodeler' coming back to serenade Jillian and her final pick )

A final thank you to the super sleuthers and those that made the awesome video tributes

Finally, maybe Jilly isn't who we thought she was after all. But, glad I got to swoon over my faves--Jesse and Reid .

Hope everyone who participated on this season had a favorable experience and enough speed to run far, far away from TPTB seeking next season's Bachelor candidate.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3617720;
    Actually, there have been several posts to prove that Reid isn't final 1.

lisamill36, cupcakes, bloomers and someone that saw Reid and Juan at a bar this weekend and chatted with them (not about the show).

There's nothing from anyone that's considered a good source that says other wise.
    Man, Reid & Juan in the same room. I would have been drooling all over myself!

Quote Originally Posted by natalunia;3617795;
    Man, Reid & Juan in the same room. I would have been drooling all over myself!
    I wouldn't have the nerve to even say anything.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by xseannax;3617061;
    that's great! i love the former contestant who doesn't do shots. Hopefully both of them had a blast and are putting this show behind them (PLEASE REID DO NOT SIGN UP TO BE THE NEXT BACH!!)
    I love him, too (well, not so much his constant interruptions). He was my fave before we got to know Reid and his humor better later in the show.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3617808 View Post
    I wouldn't have the nerve to even say anything.
    me either!! i would have gone in to total brain-lock!