Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

PressPass

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ddangelic;3612637;
    Saw this on ABC's website pasted from FORT. What do you think?

lovesCharlie FORT Newbie
    Join Date: Jun 2009 Posts: 9 Re: Bachelorette 5 - Media Spoilers
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I debated long over whether I should give up this info because it is so romantic that I think everyone deserves to see it play out. But then I thought that last season, I was all over finding out about the finale and tracked everything RS said and then watching in horror as it all played out and I think I would have done it all over so here goes.

I saw the finale clip personally I CANNOT SAY HOW or my source will probably lose their job. So here are the highlights--and why it is so dramatic:
    1) Jill wakes up, says she knows what she wants is happy. Ed then shows up knocks on her door to tell her that he loves her and wants to spend the rest of his life with her etc. but feels like he needs to tell her first that the real reason he left was not for work, but to go home and end a relationship, before he could move forward. He says it made him very sure about her and wanting to marry her. She tells him she doesn't know what to say but appreciates his honesty and she'll see him at the final rose. That she is soo glad that he came to tell her instead of her finding out later. After he leaves, Jill is upset and cries on camera saying she says her feelings aren't perfect but that she can respect that he made that important step. So this is the "Confession"

2) Kip shows up first, he has a ring in his pocket, but never brings out the ring because Jill starts talking about their friendship and he realizes he is going to be let go. She lets him go. As he is being driven away, he is holding the ring and talking about how he wanted to be that person but that she probably made the right decision for her and that he worries if he ever will find that person that fits his life-which is why he seems like he is crying. He is so cute but he seems like he is just shocked. Next, Jill talks about how her heart just can't take this.

3) Ed shows up, he tells her he hope she can do this with him because he loves her and gets on one knee to propose, proposes and says say yes and I will spend my whole life proving my love to you. She then stares down at him and sort of is smiling and looks like she will say yes, but then says Ed I can't . His face is just heartbreaking and then she makes him stand up and hugs him. SOOOO SAD!!!

4) She is standing there crying just trying to shake it off and looking so like deflated when she starts to walk towards leaving and she puts her hand on her heart and gets a big smile on her face and then we see Reid. And then THAT's IT!!!

I have no idea what happens on the ATFR which is why I think they are billing it as a cliffhanger.
    This just makes me want to cry! I don't think MY heart can take this....

Quote Originally Posted by seepy1;3617344;
    It's not true! cupcakes posted so. So, please stop thinking that there is anything showing Reid is picked. He isn't.

I wish there was more details so people wouldn't get their hopes all up for nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3617397;

I wish there was more details so people wouldn't get their hopes all up for nothing.
    So do I atem.I really wish we had more details...
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by seepy1;3617344;
    Sure sounds romantic, but I don't think it's possible based on the screenclip. She doesn't looked as if she has cried because she let Ed go. He face looks fresh while her hand is on her heart. I would l think she'd be a crying mess,with tissues, etc. if she let Ed go. Just my thought.

It's not true! cupcakes posted so. So, please stop thinking that there is anything showing Reid is picked. He isn't.

There is going to be a lot of disappointed fans tonight.
    Last edited by Mich_ReidFan; 07-27-2009 at 03:20 PM.

PressPass

I will respectfully think what I want to think. And by the way, I was referring to Jillian having to go through all this - that's what makes me want to cry. I feel for her. She's had to go through so many ups and downs, it makes my heart hurt for her. Or am I not even allowed to have sympathy for JH anymore either?

Some people here are so bound and determined to force others into what they believe or what they think they know that they take away the enjoyment for everyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by seepy1;3617463;
    I will respectfully think what I want to think. And by the way, I was referring to Jillian having to go through all this - that's what makes me want to cry. I feel for her. She's had to go through so many ups and downs, it makes my heart hurt for her. Or am I not even allowed to have sympathy for JH anymore either?

Some people here are so bound and determined to force others into what they believe or what they think they know that they take away the enjoyment for everyone else.
    Oh, I'm sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3617328;
    That's why cupcakes broke her 'no longer posting' pledge and told us it's bunk!
    Im sorry, haven't been here too long, but I have no reason to believe whoever cupcakes is over whoever wrote this possible scinario, so I guess I will just wait til tonight and see...
    Hopeing she really is as "smart" as she says she is and doesn't pick the LOSER

IMO no one really knows what happened yet, until tonight no one will, so whatever "cupcakes" said, means nothing more to me than what anyone else said, so I will hope for Reid until the monent I see otherwise, and if Ed is F1, I will feel extremely sorry for Jillian because IMO she will regret that decision!
    Hopeing she really is as "smart" as she says she is and doesn't pick the LOSER

PressPass

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3617477;
    Oh, I'm sorry!
    thanks atem.