Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

[QUOTE=Bentley;3615619;]This show really does become addictive. But just another thought...I feel that there was a story board put together by Fleiss prior to the season even beginning. I have mentioned this in previous posts. One other thing which came to me is that the first guy out of the limo and the first person Jillian met was Kiptyn. In the batch of five guys which came in later, I already mentioned that Ed was sent in as the leader of that pack and he did not appear to be nervous AT ALL. Quite sure of himself. The rumor before the season started was that he had won. I tried to discount them; but they were still out there; even though many of us really became solid fans of Reid. (time out for a few tears)
    I am wondering if what Jillian thought she signed up for is what she really got; being on the other side of the table may be quite an eye opener. Maybe they are told outright, if you find love, that is terrific; but since this is a tv show and we are concerned about ratings; we will be throwing in some curve balls.

QUOTE]

Well on the men tell all Jillian was complementing all the guys on their part in the show which was somewhat odd, so it could be some were acting like Tanner P for sure but some of the guys did seem genuine like Michael Stagliano. Mike Steinburg, and of course my favorite Reid!!!!!!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by NiteStar;3616833;
    Could someone please point me as to where the thread is where Cupcakes state Ed is the winner! Thanks!!
    Media thread...post 11724.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by NiteStar;3616833;
    Could someone please point me as to where the thread is where Cupcakes state Ed is the winner! Thanks!!
    It is in the Media thread... Post #11724, page 1173... :-)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3615511;
    Thanks for the scoop! Friends from the production of the show? Bachelorette man...who?
    just logged in to see all of these messages lol. He was with the former contestant who doesn't do shots - I could have just said Juan, but that still makes me laugh ;-) and they had probably 10 girls fawning all over them.

but i will say this...he seemed to be very nice to all the people, but not overly flirty. Just seemed like the sweet nice guy we all got to see for the last couple months.
    Last edited by princesstalent; 07-27-2009 at 12:44 PM.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by NYRangersFan;3616507;
    Just two random thoughts: I'm actually glad Ed and Wes gave Fleiss trouble. Much deserved. Secondly, could it be possible that Kip gave them absolutely no ammunition, thereby annoying them as well?
    I like the way you think, and I sure hope that is the case! They deserve it after all of the stuff they put these people through. I do understand that the "contestants" are fully aware when they sign up, but still think it's a bit much...

Quote Originally Posted by princesstalent;3617045;
    just logged in to see all of these messages lol. He was with the former contestant who doesn't do shots ;-) and they had probably 10 girls fawning all over them.
    that's great! i love the former contestant who doesn't do shots. Hopefully both of them had a blast and are putting this show behind them (PLEASE REID DO NOT SIGN UP TO BE THE NEXT BACH!!)

just logged in to see all of these messages lol. He was with the former contestant who doesn't do shots - I could have just said Juan, but that still makes me laugh ;-) and they had probably 10 girls fawning all over them.

but i will say this...he seemed to be very nice to all the people, but not overly flirty. Just seemed like the sweet nice guy we all got to see for the last couple months.
    Nice. Juan seems like a good guy. The two family business guys out together. They got along despite Juan's constant interruptions. Thanks, princess.
    "The book you are reading is one man's opinion of moonlight" - Young Girl Blues, Donovan Leitch

Quote Originally Posted by Luvstruck;3617024;

Well on the men tell all Jillian was complementing all the guys on their part in the show which was somewhat odd, so it could be some were acting like Tanner P for sure but some of the guys did seem genuine like Michael Stagliano. Mike Steinburg, and of course my favorite Reid!!!!!!
    Luvstuck..what part do you think she was talking about (their participating as themselves or a role they played as their part). Reid is my favorite too. And I liked the two Mike's. Unless these reality stars finally are able to tell all; who will really know?

Do you know what happens in the episode or ATFR?

Juan said that he was really looking forward to seeing Reid again. Isn't he throwing some viewing party with Jesse?

They are both class acts. The only ones (along with Kip) who did not participate in the frat boy antics of the house and did not come off looking like morons.

Don't do the Bach, Reid!
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City