Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Just two random thoughts: I'm actually glad Ed and Wes gave Fleiss trouble. Much deserved. Secondly, could it be possible that Kip gave them absolutely no ammunition, thereby annoying them as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Mich_ReidFan;3616732;
    It's on a website from columnist...

Bachelorette will not be disappointing…Well, depending if you are hoping for the happily ever after moment like Melissa Rycroft shared while frolicking in the pool with Jason Mesnick, while Molly was just around the corner text messaging him the moment she was whisked away in the limo. No. Tonight’s episode is about Jillian Harris looking fabulous in pink. Not only does she look fabulous, she will end up kind of doing the switcharoo thig just like Jason. “ATFR” will reveal which man will propose to her on that show. She might have ended up with Ed at the end of the finale, but be prepared to watch Jillian Harris accept Reid Rosenthal’s proposal of marriage when it is all said and done.
    I am hosting a party at my house for this fabulous evening, which should be one of ABC’s top rated shows of this month. Trust me, this will be some of the best t.v. drama we see all summer, while waiting for the return of our favorite t.v. dramas, i.e. CSI New York, and CSI Miami.
    Take my advice: Do not miss the the show right after the season is over. Be ready to stay up all night either being disgusted or a believer in love…or better yet, impressed with ABC’s ability to manipulate the public, as they rake in the big sponsors. Good job Mike Fleiss on choosing Jillian Harris. She ended up being the winner of this whole wacky season. Forget Wes and that damned pilot guy. Jillian Harris is the only one worth talking about. And Kiptyn Locke? Didn’t I just see you at the Albertson’s by the Flower Hill Mall recently. I sure hope you give me an exclusive interview at the Next Bachelor. At one point I thought you could be boring. However, after watching you climb the pole, encourage Jillie to new heights, then manage to make the jump to the bar like the flying trapeze, I have reconsidered…You are a risk taker and I like that.

Good luck on the next season’s show. I want an exlcusive as native columnist that works for one of your favorite newspapers-The Coast News!
    Machel Penn-columnist

to leave a comment, click READ MORE.
    m
    That is confusing.

That didn't make any sense. She picks Ed and yet accepts Reid's proposal?

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3616743;
    That didn't make any sense. She picks Ed and yet accepts Reid's proposal?
    The question is how??

Bloomers and CC have reliable info and I do beleive Ed is F1.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3616742;
    That is confusing.
    You can say that again! How many more hours????

I keep checking in to see if we have been punked all weekend. When I finally adjust to reality we read this? My stomach just flipped, I want off this rollercoaster.

FORT Regular

I believe Bloomers and Cupcakes. I think Ed is F1..I can't see her accepting one proposal and then changing her mind..
    Don't pull a Mesnick..

Quote Originally Posted by NYRangersFan;3616507;
    Just two random thoughts: I'm actually glad Ed and Wes gave Fleiss trouble. Much deserved. Secondly, could it be possible that Kip gave them absolutely no ammunition, thereby annoying them as well?
    Kip was careful in his words and deeds - he's also mature and past a lot of the antics of some of the guys.

It's just a guess on my part but I think that Kip expressed his disinterest in being The Bachelor a while back and therefore, is not being focused on now as his usefulness to them is over now. Reid will have a sympathetic heartbroken story and the perfect set up for TB. Rumors suggest that he is open to the idea of it.

Wasn't it clever of TPTB to set it up so perfectly that they had two fine options to choose from for the next TB - coincidence? I think not.

FORT Newbie

Could someone please point me as to where the thread is where Cupcakes state Ed is the winner! Thanks!!

Quote Originally Posted by StanleyCupCanes;3616805;
    Kip was careful in his words and deeds - he's also mature and past a lot of the antics of some of the guys.

It's just a guess on my part but I think that Kip expressed his disinterest in being The Bachelor a while back and therefore, is not being focused on now as his usefulness to them is over now. Reid will have a sympathetic heartbroken story and the perfect set up for TB. Rumors suggest that he is open to the idea of it.

Wasn't it clever of TPTB to set it up so perfectly that they had two fine options to choose from for the next TB - coincidence? I think not.
    ITA with the bolded part.
    Looking back, I think Kip's story took a back seat after his HTD - actually, that's the only not-so-perfect episode he's got, IMO, based on the way his family was portrayed, and that's when Reid's story took off. Either Kip refused at that point, or TPTB monitored the message boards and discovered how popular Reid was with the fans. Now it's the perfect set-up for this adorable heartbroken bachelor with a wicked sense of humor to embark on his own journey to find love.
    <---------- I post so I can see more of him