Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

I agree the guy in pink looks like Bryan.
    Those guys look so young, and kind of plain to me....like someone said earlier, we can't see their personalities, so I can't really judge yet, but nothing mind blowing yet. But don't get me wrong...I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed for eating crackers!!! I just want someone for het that is like "OMG HE'S GORGEOUS!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3433792;
    Thanks! I definately believe the guy in the pink is possibly Bryan. He looks pretty young to me so maybe it is a good thing that he may leave the first night. I am really hoping there are some older guys since there are 30 guys this time. I want another Ryan Sutter on this show!!!
    I thought Bryan's hair was in a buzz cut at the time? It could be him though! I think he's 30 or 29 himself, I thought.

I think the guys look great! Remember all the guys from DeAnna's season? Jillian already has her beat in that department to me!

FORT Newbie

Another commercial for Jillian was shown this morning on CityTV (Canadian) during BT in Toronto. I actually didn't catch the commercial but my husband did. He told me that it was very similar to the one I had posted on YouTube except that this one only had the voice-over and none of Jillian talking (like she did when she saw Chris Harrison at the M & G). The other difference was a wider angle shot (from behind) of Jillian dancing in her bikini in front of the mirror. I can't believe that my hubby is talking about the Bachelorette with me. He even said that he thinks Jillian seems like a hoot and the guy she chooses should be in for a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by dgfan;3433926;
    Another commercial for Jillian was shown this morning on CityTV (Canadian) during BT in Toronto. I actually didn't catch the commercial but my husband did. He told me that it was very similar to the one I had posted on YouTube except that this one only had the voice-over and none of Jillian talking (like she did when she saw Chris Harrison at the M & G). The other difference was a wider angle shot (from behind) of Jillian dancing in her bikini in front of the mirror. I can't believe that my hubby is talking about the Bachelorette with me. He even said that he thinks Jillian seems like a hoot and the guy she chooses should be in for a good time.
    Thanks to your hubby for the update!

Chris said that we will love Jillian more than ever seeing her as the Bachelorette. Just hope she finds a great guy.

eta
    I'm sorry, I mean to say that Bryan had a very short cropped hair during his time on The Bachelorette, not a buzz cut.

I am just watching CityTV Vancouver...they just showed the old one that you posted

LOL...it's funny that you say that....my hubby just saw that same commercial here (we have sattelite) and he called me at work to tell me and I DRILLED him about it. He said he loved the shot of her dancing in the mirror...perv! LOL!

For what it's worth, wherever the Fantasy Dates are, I believe French is the native language.

Sorry, if this is Chinese water torture method of sleuthing.

-- Pack only Flip flops
    -- 10 hr flight from LAX (and people were at the airport by 5:30 pm PST, making the 11:30 p.m. departures discussed above seem implausible?)
    -- French language

Still Hoping for a Breakthrough !!

Just watched the promo back in HQ. I do think the pink shirt guy is Bryan.

On another note, does anyone else detect a Texan accent on this guy in the promo?

(via cupcakes)

Listen to the way he says "impression." It definitely sounds Texan to me, or at least some other kind of Southern.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

FORT Newbie

Latest tweet from Chris today:
    On set ABC promo shoot. Going to be very funny. I'm pruning a rose bush! Finally found my calling.

Quote Originally Posted by jlccaz;3434035;
    For what it's worth, wherever the Fantasy Dates are, I believe French is the native language.

Sorry, if this is Chinese water torture method of sleuthing.

-- Pack only Flip flops
    -- 10 hr flight from LAX (and people were at the airport by 5:30 pm PST, making the 11:30 p.m. departures discussed above seem implausible?)
    -- French language

Still Hoping for a Breakthrough !!

I just checked LAX for this Fri (I couldn't get info from last Fri.) There are several flights from LAX to Bora Bora; I'm sure they change the flights, etc. This Fri. there are several flight to Bora Bora, but they depart around 10:00 pm & the flight duration seems to be around 9-10 hrs.

ETA: This is not a direct flight.
    Last edited by SaffronSunrise; 05-04-2009 at 02:18 PM. Reason: to correct info
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow