Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

  1. #10551
    cpm
    cpm is offline
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    123

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict123;3597835;
    Hi everyone...just joined this site a few days ago and have never posted...but I wanted to share this with you...not sure how much truth there is to it...

    A friends mom was on a flight to vancouver from la a few weeks ago, sitting directly next to....da da daaaaa....Jillian! Apparently Jilly said that she has been back and forth to la recently (which could be for the show)...but she also said that she was "really excited to be starting work with a charity that deals with kids"...this leads to....da da daaaaaa....Kipton!

    Sad news for us Reid fans...but keep the hope alive!!!
    That's an interesting theory... but hasn't she said a couple of times that she volunteers for Big Brother/Big Sister?

  2. #10552
    FORT Fanatic Kikora's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    721

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    I'd think that perhaps the guys might be told about Reid's return - or see him - even though they don't typically see one another at F2 (although did Sadie and Jen? For some reason I feel like we saw them together again in their sort of balcony next door rooms?). It'd DEFINITELY amp up the tension with the guys to have yet ANOTHER returnee...and we know that's MF's new scheme, ratcheting up the pressure.

    Kip's, "I didn't question things until today" could mean he didn't question Jillian's affections for him until he saw Reid return - whether that was PRE-FRC, or whether some (or all) of the guys get a 'deferred' answer and then he finds out Reid was back.

    I just don't see MF 'wasting' the drama potential of Reid returning and not making it evident somehow to the guys that Reid is back, and I do think Kip's comment could be more in terms of not questioning HIS tie to Jillian, but Jillian's affections toward him.

  3. #10553
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    513

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by cpm;3597958;
    That's an interesting theory... but hasn't she said a couple of times that she volunteers for Big Brother/Big Sister?
    Yes, she did tell Kip on their 1 on 1 that she became a Big sister a few years back. According to this report, however, it indicates an organization with which she is beginning to work.

  4. #10554
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    74

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    "Just the facts ma'am"

    Here are quotes/clips/comments all put together for review:

    She knew who she would pick "a few days before" the FRC.

    And the guy that was so difficult to let go comes up to my door & wants to sweep me off my feet and got down on one knee to propose. I owe it to myself to think about this...

    "One bachelor's return makes for the most surpising proposal ever."

    "I didn't question things until today." Kip

    "One man's shocking change of heart"...

    CH also says in the previews for the FRC that someone "makes a confession that changes everything"

    Jills V.O: It was hard for me to hear the things he said today

    While at the Fairmont, sitting in the chair, with tears in her eyes, you see and hear her say, "I don't know how my heart is going to hold up."

    There is a brilliant twist in the last 5 minutes

    "After the Final Rose" -- In another dramatic "Bachelorette" special, the men who fell in love with Jillian return to confront her. Emotions run high as not one, but two broken-hearted bachelors challenge Jillian's decisions. It's the emotional conclusion of Jillian's journey to find true love

    Jill says that the last show is full of drama and very controversial.

    "But the final outcome of the show, I'm extremely, extremely happy about. I don’t know how to put into words how happy I am. I’m at a place I’ve never been in my entire life."

    In early interviews, Jillian talks about her choice calling him "Mr. Invisible". She also states that “we” will be very pleased.

  5. #10555
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    10

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Loooooong time seasonal lurker here. I'm posting in this thread because this is historically where I spend most reading time... I have nothing earth-shattering to spoil or say really, except this is the first time I've ever watched a season of Bach or B'ette that I've liked both the 'star' and their F3.
    Amazingly, I really don't have a fave pony in the show this time around. I love Jillian's personality, humor, honesty and warmth. I also love so many different things about Reid, Kip and Ed and am perfectly okay watching all three go to the end with Jillian. For the first time ever (now that Dave & Wes have departed), it's a lovely season for my self-indulgent entertainment. I am ever-watchful of the edits - thanks to Fort education - and I still enjoy learning more about the F3 in every eppy. After last season's train wreck, it's a pleasant surprise...

    Btw, I'm also in awe of the sleuthing abilities of you old timers and have been for several seasons. Being marvelously shy, I haven't been compelled to join in until now. Kudos to all of you for keeping it so interesting every season!

  6. #10556
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    513

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by last2know;3598037;
    Loooooong time seasonal lurker here. I'm posting in this thread because this is historically where I spend most reading time... I have nothing earth-shattering to spoil or say really, except this is the first time I've ever watched a season of Bach or B'ette that I've liked both the 'star' and their F3.
    Amazingly, I really don't have a fave pony in the show this time around. I love Jillian's personality, humor, honesty and warmth. I also love so many different things about Reid, Kip and Ed and am perfectly okay watching all three go to the end with Jillian. For the first time ever (now that Dave & Wes have departed), it's a lovely season for my self-indulgent entertainment. I am ever-watchful of the edits - thanks to Fort education - and I still enjoy learning more about the F3 in every eppy. After last season's train wreck, it's a pleasant surprise...

    Btw, I'm also in awe of the sleuthing abilities of you old timers and have been for several seasons. Being marvelously shy, I haven't been compelled to join in until now. Kudos to all of you for keeping it so interesting every season!
    Welcome! You may be one of the fortunate ones in that you don't have a favorite.

  7. #10557
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    622

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    I see Kip in a white t-shirt in his preview to the final where does that come from becaue he is not wearing white on the show as far as I can see. It has a vee neck to it

  8. #10558
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    60

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by goofyme;3598034;
    "Just the facts ma'am"

    Here are quotes/clips/comments all put together for review:

    She knew who she would pick "a few days before" the FRC.

    And the guy that was so difficult to let go comes up to my door & wants to sweep me off my feet and got down on one knee to propose. I owe it to myself to think about this...

    "One bachelor's return makes for the most surpising proposal ever."

    "I didn't question things until today." Kip

    "One man's shocking change of heart"...

    CH also says in the previews for the FRC that someone "makes a confession that changes everything"

    Jills V.O: It was hard for me to hear the things he said today

    While at the Fairmont, sitting in the chair, with tears in her eyes, you see and hear her say, "I don't know how my heart is going to hold up."

    There is a brilliant twist in the last 5 minutes

    "After the Final Rose" -- In another dramatic "Bachelorette" special, the men who fell in love with Jillian return to confront her. Emotions run high as not one, but two broken-hearted bachelors challenge Jillian's decisions. It's the emotional conclusion of Jillian's journey to find true love

    Jill says that the last show is full of drama and very controversial.

    "But the final outcome of the show, I'm extremely, extremely happy about. I dont know how to put into words how happy I am. Im at a place Ive never been in my entire life."

    In early interviews, Jillian talks about her choice calling him "Mr. Invisible". She also states that we will be very pleased.
    To add to your list, Jillian also said "I panicked. Did I make the wrong choice?" in the preview.

  9. #10559
    FORT Fogey FanOfUnrealTV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    4,670

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Quote Originally Posted by goofyme;3598034;

    "One man's shocking change of heart"...
    Do you have any more info on this quote?
    Girls will make passes
    At boys who lose their glasses
    I'll find them for you.

  10. #10560
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    74

    Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

    Exactly. I posted me thoughts on the final with screencaps board.
    I think for sure Reid comes to her door and proposes and it really catches her offguard. She owes it to him to think about the things he said and she questions her choice. She panics and postpones the FRC. Kip is worried now. Her makeup in the hugging scene is not the same as the FRC clips so I think this supports the theory of calling it off. She gets very emotional listening to the things he tells her. The next day or so she sends Kip home 1st and then Ed for the final twist. The 2 of them confront her in the AFTR to ask "what the heck happened". It is full of drama and controversy because Reid was sent home for a reason.

    Thanks for adding to my line!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.