Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by cpm;3597406;
    hey brilliant sleuthers! This is driving me nuts, but yesterday I saw a glimpse of 4 videos of Jake, Mike, and 2 others I can't remember. I watched part of Jake's but got interrupted. It seemed like they were interviews following the MTA. I thought it was on ExtraTV, but now I can't find it! Just wondering if anyone knows where these videos are posted.
    I think the ones your looking for are on ontheredcarpet.
    Team Never Picks A Winner (except Tessa)

FORT Newbie

I have a question. Don't they show the finale at the MTA, or did I dream that? Maybe they show it at the taping of the ATFR? Has that been taped yet? It seems odd to me that there aren't more spoilers out, which makes me think we may end up with something similiar to Charlie or Brad season finale?????

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3597232;
    I think Reid being F1 would be more controversial than FORTers might expect. My non-sleuther friends who watch (granted, there are not many of them) think the world of Kip and like him best for her. They bought into the whole "Reid is neurotic" SL that they tried to sell us. Like, that his dislike of raw meat makes him high-maintenance.

Same here. My friends that watch on and off lurve Kip... They just don't understand... THEY JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND.

Point being, the idea of Reid being F1 is a lovely one. To be honest, I think he has a better chance than Ed does. I think it's between Reid and Kip, to be honest, and I think Kip has been labelled as Mr. F2 so Reid's chances are looking pretty good.

Then again, knowing abc, this is just another meaningless twist that, honestly, will lead to nothing. At least we know when she rejects him the second time, he's expecting it...

Or, in the lovely dream world that I like to find myself in, she definitely picks him and they live happily ever after... until, of course, he meets one of us Reidsters and then rethinks his decision. Mmm... yayes.

Quote Originally Posted by yaya1300;3597720;
    I have a question. Don't they show the finale at the MTA, or did I dream that? Maybe they show it at the taping of the ATFR? Has that been taped yet? It seems odd to me that there aren't more spoilers out, which makes me think we may end up with something similiar to Charlie or Brad season finale?????
    They show the finale at the taping of the ATFR.I don't believe the taping for the ATFR has in fact been done yet.I think it's this Friday.I think TPTB are being very careful with what they put out there in terms of screencaps and other spoilers.Especially after last season they practically gave us the filmed F1.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Newbie

Hi everyone...just joined this site a few days ago and have never posted...but I wanted to share this with you...not sure how much truth there is to it...

A friends mom was on a flight to vancouver from la a few weeks ago, sitting directly next to....da da daaaaa....Jillian! Apparently Jilly said that she has been back and forth to la recently (which could be for the show)...but she also said that she was "really excited to be starting work with a charity that deals with kids"...this leads to....da da daaaaaa....Kipton!

Sad news for us Reid fans...but keep the hope alive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bachaddict123;3597835;
    Hi everyone...just joined this site a few days ago and have never posted...but I wanted to share this with you...not sure how much truth there is to it...

A friends mom was on a flight to vancouver from la a few weeks ago, sitting directly next to....da da daaaaa....Jillian! Apparently Jilly said that she has been back and forth to la recently (which could be for the show)...but she also said that she was "really excited to be starting work with a charity that deals with kids"...this leads to....da da daaaaaa....Kipton!

Sad news for us Reid fans...but keep the hope alive!!!

Wow that would be a shocker!!!He is a great guy if she chose him then I hope it works out!

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3597855;
    Wow that would be a shocker!!!He is a great guy if she chose him then I hope it works out!
    Wait doesn't that conterdict what Lisamill36 says about Jillian not seeing Reid or Kip since FRC???

FORT Newbie

Just saw very same bachaddict post on the Who Gets The Final Rose thread as well. . .first post of the season. Have you been lurking and/or tell us more about you and where you got your info?

Would love to see Kip get the girl but don't quite think it is gonna' happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Brendaavon;3597864;
    Wait doesn't that conterdict what Lisamill36 says about Jillian not seeing Reid or Kip since FRC???
    Just because Jillian wants to do a charity with kids, doesn't mean Kiptyn is her F1.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3597913;
    Just because Jillian wants to do a charity with kids, doesn't mean Kiptyn is her F1.
    She did say that she does volunteer work,but she is usually so busy she doesn't have the time to do it.She told Kiptyn that on their first 1/1.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl