Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3597153;
    I think it is Reid....but what do I know? lol
    Ha ha I am still thinking it's Reid too,but what would I know about what she is feeling for each guy?
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by zither16;3596736;
    And then have to go into rehab somewhere and get detoxed. I'm going to need a 12 step program to get over my addiction to the show and the forum. I am a newbie after all. Once it's over, then what?
    Bachelor preseason starts in October, for the season airing in January. There's only two months of off-time.

We take Bachelor season (a little too) seriously here.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3597160;
    Ha ha I am still thinking it's Reid too,but what would I know about what she is feeling for each guy?
    I do. Every time a spoiler comes out that comes in Reid's favor, people keep ignoring it or acting like Reid is the just the 'friend edit'. I just wish there were more spoilers to prove it.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by katincanada;3596394 View Post
    DUHHHHHHHH how could I have been so dumb!!! I know what happens they are combining Brad's season and Jason's season for the best season yet!!! They have Kip come, her turn him down, Then they have Ed come in and her turn him down too!!! (Brads season) So we think she chooses no one, then at the last second Reid comes in so she in turn is picking a person she already leg go of (changing her mind - Jason)...TADA!!! What do you think?
    very very unlikely.

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3597198;
    I do. Every time a spoiler comes out that comes in Reid's favor, people keep ignoring it or acting like Reid is the just the 'friend edit'. I just wish there were more spoilers to prove it.
    I have noticed that too atem.Some people are quick to say that he is only returning for drama's sake and he will not be her F1.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3597160;
    I don't pretend to know what she's feeling, but based on what we've been allowed to see, I think she sees Kip as near perfect, I think she definitely has the hots for Ed, and she seems completely relaxed and comfortable with Reid. We know Reid comes back, so she again has to choose between 3 guys that she seems to really like, maybe in different ways. I hope when she sorts it all out, they can be happy in the real world.

FORT Fogey

I think Reid being F1 would be more controversial than FORTers might expect. My non-sleuther friends who watch (granted, there are not many of them) think the world of Kip and like him best for her. They bought into the whole "Reid is neurotic" SL that they tried to sell us. Like, that his dislike of raw meat makes him high-maintenance.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3597232;
    I think Reid being F1 would be more controversial than FORTers might expect. My non-sleuther friends who watch (granted, there are not many of them) think the world of Kip and like him best for her. They bought into the whole "Reid is neurotic" SL that they tried to sell us. Like, that his dislike of raw meat makes him high-maintenance.
    LOL that is funny!! I don't really talk to anyone about it, but have discussed the whole raw meat, washing veggies thing. Weird that in a society where we could not eat Tomatos or spinach for months due to salminella *sp* duh, lol and ecoli would judge a person for NOT washing his food. Esp. with the whole raw meat thing, lol they edited him to freak out for 14.5 seconds, He literally said "that freaks me out" and they take it and run with it, he was saying it as he dipped the meat, so he didn't have TOO much a problem

Funny what they edited for us to see of Reid. MOstly conversation, nothing physical although we KNOW they were from SC..bathrobe/hottub/massage, etc. I think they avoided us seeing the hot tub because it mimic'd Jason's the most, IMO. Kip's got a little kissing, but we didn't know what happens in Spain..stays in spain!!

cpm
    FORT Regular

hey brilliant sleuthers! This is driving me nuts, but yesterday I saw a glimpse of 4 videos of Jake, Mike, and 2 others I can't remember. I watched part of Jake's but got interrupted. It seemed like they were interviews following the MTA. I thought it was on ExtraTV, but now I can't find it! Just wondering if anyone knows where these videos are posted.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3597216;
    I have noticed that too atem.Some people are quick to say that he is only returning for drama's sake and he will not be her F1.
    I think that is moi. Until proven otherwise I will continue to think this is the case. All we have in evidence is that he is standing on a balcony in HI holding a circular type ring.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)