Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3597005;
    At least not until it was shown on national TV for everyone's consumption!

After seeing the clips of Ed from MTA, I think I have to go with those that say Ed probably just had too much to drink, perhaps combined with too much sun, long day, etc. but nonetheless, just passed out...IMO...
    It's pretty clear Jillian had had a few as evidenced by her 'pepperoni' outtake from the same night...
    Well, the press release for the finale brings that up again. While the 'chemistry' is there with Kiptyn.

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

Different editors, different seasons, but I found the parallel to portions of the Bevin/Andy dates and the Ed/Jillian dates to be interesting. Bevin's fantasy date included canoodling in a waterfall pool and her LCD included a helicopter ride to the mountains. Ed's LCD has both the helicopter (his second one on the show) and canoodling in a waterfall pool. Different HI Islands, different seasons, but it seems they do recycle "adventures" with a change-up.

So far (though I think I saw a hint of one with Ed for next week) Kiptyn has been previewed with two different sunsets; one in Maui during the picnic table scene and one next week with the paddleboard picnic on the beach. To Fleiss, sunsets equate with romance. So far Kip has two and Ed a possible one. Ed needs to catch up to protect his F1 status. Perhaps his second one is on the FRC podium.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Newbie

Jillian said "I am falling in love with Kipton". She also said "I love Ed's arms, hair, lips". not sure what to read into all that....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by HardSpun;3597005;
    At least not until it was shown on national TV for everyone's consumption!
    After seeing the clips of Ed from MTA, I think I have to go with those that say Ed probably just had too much to drink, perhaps combined with too much sun, long day, etc. but nonetheless, just passed out...IMO...
    It's pretty clear Jillian had had a few as evidenced by her 'pepperoni' outtake from the same night...
    LOL. I must agree. Ed does enjoy his drinks, as does Jillian.

Quote Originally Posted by ml86;3597042;
    Jillian said "I am falling in love with Kipton". She also said "I love Ed's arms, hair, lips". not sure what to read into all that....
    She said she was falling in love with Reid when she let him go. So...

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3597063;
    She said she was falling in love with Reid when she let him go. So...
    So true. Good point. I guess that means that we can't read anything into any of it. ??? I'm sure that the bach/ette is told to say nice/good things about each of the people left. Afterall, they don't want to give us the ending...

Quote Originally Posted by ml86;3597106;
    So true. Good point. I guess that means that we can't read anything into any of it. ??? I'm sure that the bach/ette is told to say nice/good things about each of the people left. Afterall, they don't want to give us the ending...
    I think it's pretty safe to assume that she fell in love with all of the Final 3. Who she was truly in love with the most, is the one I hope she chose.

Quote Originally Posted by ml86;3597042;
    She also says she has good kisses with Ed, in the present tense...

Hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by sanlee;3597131;
    Who she was truly in love with the most, is the one I hope she chose.
    I hope she chooses the man she is truly in love with too.
    "I need to stop talking about shoes before I get tabbed to judge some gay fashion show, or get a call from Tanner to hang out." sdl

Quote Originally Posted by Starshine_16;3597140;
    I hope she chooses the man she is truly in love with too.
    I think it is Reid....but what do I know? lol