Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Newbie

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by deidre1985;3596509;
    I really will never understand how she thought that was so funny. To me, it SCREAMS "Ed is my mine and I laughed because you can't have him."
    Could also be a sarcastic way to try to show her response if it is true that Ed has a lady back home ...

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by skatingfan09;3596529;
    What I question is how can be she in love with Ed after the FD debacle? That was a NIGHTMARE.
    I've never actually heard her say that she was falling in love with Ed - I heard it abuot Kip though.

What I question is how can be she in love with Ed after the FD debacle? That was a NIGHTMARE.
    And I hope she's into farts because if he thinks farts are hilarious now before they are dating in RL wait until they get married! Hope she has good air ducts...:

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by snowglo;3596547;
    And I hope she's into farts because if he thinks farts are hilarious now before they are dating in RL wait until they get married! Hope she has good air ducts...:
    Maybe someone can get them an air exchange unit as a wedding gift...

FORT Fan

Skatingfan, we really have no idea what happened during that date. People are just speculating and calling it everything from a debacle, a nightmare, to E.D........we are doing exactly what the producers want. They have succeeded in creating doubt and drama. Jill never said anything but the romance wasn't there, they were tired and sunburned. I take that to mean they just fell asleep and didn't want to do anything else! I super doubt Ed has a problem.

FORT Newbie

We only saw what the editors wanted us to see, and not necessarily in order. Jillian did say there were romance issues, but it seems there was plenty of time they were enjoying each other. It wasn't a dream date, but it probably wasn't a nightmare either.

FORT Newbie

awho? ITA. No one has perfect dates everytime they're together. I think the edit made it seem much worse than it was so that's what they want us to buy into. I don't think she would have kept him if it was that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3596162;
    Isn't there a finale preview from a couple of week's ago where Jill says something like: "It was hard to hear what he had to say."?

Then there's the Kip comment about questioning everything. Maybe Kip shows up at the FRC abnd says good bye to Jilly (before she tells him good bye as planned).

Maybe Jilly's "hard to hear" comment is in response to Kip's "questioning" comment (even though she may agree with him).
    We heard him say "you know I didn't question things until today" in a preview.

He also has been saying (VO) I want a future with her and see a future with her. Lets do this (what?) forever.... that leads me to think he back tracks with her and that's why she says we might feel sorry for her. What does he mean by this? Kip is not very specific nor says it with conviction.

I think you are on to something.......
    -------------------------------------------
    Que sera sera .....whatever will be will be...

FORT Fogey

Kip intends to propose in the limo when he's holding the ring, so I doubt he backs out of his decision. The "I didn't question things until today" may be his post-rejection comment on the return limo trip. If we hadn't seen him in the limo with the ring, or heard him say during their LCD "Let's do it", I'd be more open to the suggestions that he changes his mind.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by ZG_Champion;3596701;
    Kip intends to propose in the limo when he's holding the ring, so I doubt he backs out of his decision. The "I didn't question things until today" may be his post-rejection comment on the return limo trip. If we hadn't seen him in the limo with the ring, or heard him say during their LCD "Let's do it", I'd be more open to the suggestions that he changes his mind.

The Bachelor in the limo holding the ring is a standard shot throughout Bach/bachelorette history. I dont think we can read anything into it....its a photo op...nothing more.