Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by ButterflyFaery;3433267;
    I hope we have some older guys...its hard to think a guy is "HOT" when all the time in the back of your mind you are thinking..."I'm old enough to be his mother"..lol
    There's 30 guys, so I'm sure that there will be some older than Jillian.

Those posted seem to be around her age to me.

Pink shirt guy might be Julien, but to me it doesn't look like him. I have been wrong many times before though.

It looks like this will be a very fun season, but with Jillian as the bachelorette, it makes sense!

I agree with those who think it could possibly be Julien in the pink in the limo. I have been wrong before however...

ETA: Does anyone have on record the first commercial to be aired for past seasons like DeAnna's season?? Is tommorow night possible during dancing with the stars?

Could the guy in the pink shirt be Bryan Vardeman?

(from atem)
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

I didn't even think about the guy in the pink shirt being Brian, but now that I look at it, I can definitely see the resemblance. At least I can see more Bryan than Julien.

Good thinking!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3433531;
    ETA: Does anyone have on record the first commercial to be aired for past seasons like DeAnna's season?? Is tommorow night possible during dancing with the stars?
    I just did a quick (rather than thorough) search, May 2, 2008 was the first commercial I found. It was shown during Grey's Anatomy, in Canada (CityTV?). The US commercial was was shown May 5. So this is the point for the commercials to air!

But without names and bios, were still a bit stuck. We can still be as much as a week away from that release.

Clear your calendars! It's Bachelorette season!

AvalonR that does look like Bryan.
    Last edited by Zinnia; 05-04-2009 at 02:02 AM.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3433732;

(from atem)
    Just when I thought it was Julien, you have got me second guessing and thinking that it could very well be Bryan. How did you find him or is he supposed to be on the show? I may not have been around when he was said to have been on the show.

I just did a quick (rather than thorough) search, May 2, 2008 was the first commercial I found. It was shown during Grey's Anatomy, in Canada (CityTV?). The US commercial was was shown May 5. So this is the point for the commercials to air!

But without names and bios, were still a bit stuck. We can still be as much as a week away from that release.

Clear your calendars! It's Bachelorette season!

AvalonR that does look like Bryan.
    Great! Thanks for checking. I guess tommorow I will be on the lookout for anything new. Let's hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3433767;
    Just when I thought it was Julien, you have got me second guessing and thinking that it could very well be Bryan. How did you find him or is he supposed to be on the show? I may not have been around when he was said to have been on the show.
    Yep, Bryan will be on the show, I believe we determined that he gets cut the first night (based on the date of his return back to the school where he teaches). mommadeb first gave us the heads up about him on page 11 of this thread.
    - Avalon
    I can't bring myself to water these birch trees or believe in them.

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3433732;

(from atem)
    Yes I think he does look like Bryan... Great Job, Avalon!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AvalonR;3433771;
    Yep, Bryan will be on the show, I believe we determined that he gets cut the first night (based on the date of his return back to the school where he teaches). mommadeb first gave us the heads up about him on page 11 of this thread.
    Thanks! I definately believe the guy in the pink is possibly Bryan. He looks pretty young to me so maybe it is a good thing that he may leave the first night. I am really hoping there are some older guys since there are 30 guys this time. I want another Ryan Sutter on this show!!!
    Last edited by sanlee; 05-04-2009 at 04:42 AM.