Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by alphagamman;3596012;
    I am the poster who initially mentioned this and asked others to go back and see what they thought...am glad to see that others are seeing the same thing.
    On the "Spoilers, THE FINALE with screencaps" thread, where I also posted this, someone did come on who reads lips (see Post #3696) and she said that she didn't even have to look at the clip in slo-mo...Jillian definitely does NOT say "Oh"...she said she is positive that Jillian says "Reid!"
    Now what this means is anyone's guess!!
    Really? I haven't been able to watch it yet.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3596110;
    Really? I haven't been able to watch it yet.
    i am actually pretty sure she says something in the lines of "holy moly".. i watched it in slo mo and it both looked and sounded like holy moly to me.. not too much fun, but very jillian..

Isn't there a finale preview from a couple of week's ago where Jill says something like: "It was hard to hear what he had to say."?

Then there's the Kip comment about questioning everything. Maybe Kip shows up at the FRC abnd says good bye to Jilly (before she tells him good bye as planned).

Maybe Jilly's "hard to hear" comment is in response to Kip's "questioning" comment (even though she may agree with him).
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by marlap;3596162;
    Isn't there a finale preview from a couple of week's ago where Jill says something like: "It was hard to hear what he had to say."?

Then there's the Kip comment about questioning everything. Maybe Kip shows up at the FRC abnd says good bye to Jilly (before she tells him good bye as planned).

Maybe Jilly's "hard to hear" comment is in response to Kip's "questioning" comment (even though she may agree with him).
    I honestly do think this is a possibility.

I could be wrong here, but didn't it show clips last night of him telling her how much he was falling for her and wanted their future together....why do that if hes then just gonna dump her...doesn't make sence..

Maybe Jake returns to blow the whistle on Ed.

That could certainly make Jillian say "Holy Moly". haha.

Also, Chris H did say earlier in his blog that they wouldn't out the scoundrels but they would certainly prompt one of the guys to do it. May be why Chris grilled him so hard last night about doing the right thing or not.

I kind of love Ed, but that would make me laugh so hard if that happened.

CHANTALEP

And what if Kyp comes and tell Jillian that he has a dead feeling that Reid is the man she really loves and to go for it!!! That would be hard to listen

Quote Originally Posted by CHANTALEP;3596239;
    And what if Kyp comes and tell Jillian that he has a dead feeling that Reid is the man she really loves and to go for it!!! That would be hard to listen
    I dont think Kip knows Reid comes back

Based on the latest presser for the finale, it seems that her issue with Kip is going to be "does he love her enough?"

Next, Jillian takes Kiptyn on a romantic boat ride to a secluded beach, where the couple share a picnic lunch and frolic in the water. Their physical attraction is undeniable, but Jillian still needs to make sure that Kiptyn is prepared for a future with her. Will he finally share the depth of his feelings for her? As the moment of decision approaches, Jillian is torn.

She is in love with both men and knows she would have an incredible life with either one. A tearful Jillian wrestles with her emotions and is ready to make her ultimate decision, but at the very last minute one man’s shocking change of heart makes Jillian question everything. Does she find her best friend, soul mate and future husband?
    Notice no mention of an engagement or husband:
    Now Jillian is close to making her own decision, controlling her own bid for true love, but will she find her soul mate?

Quote Originally Posted by medicinegal;3596100;
    That comparison is up at Jokers. The guy walking in the brown suit is Ed. Tie matches the one he is wearing in the limo. Also, Valen is thinking all the pics with the pinstripe suit are Ed. It's getting interesting.
    I'm confused. What does this mean?? If the brown suit is Ed and its the one he is wearing in the limo and walking on the brown marble floor with the purple tie...what does this add up to? I'm an Ed fan and hope it means something good....Help!