Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3432634;
    If they're in Costa Rico, I don't understand the jet-lagged comment. Costa Rico is only an hour ahead of Pacific time; French Polynesia is 3 hours behind. Of course, that's not to say that flying all night isn't exhausting.
    Hmmmm good point!

What about somewhere like Papua New Guinea? It's about a 10.5 hour flight & is 7 hours behind Pacific time. Beautiful place.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Again, my hats off to the sleuther extraordinaires who have come up with locales and guys...

Is there a list anywhere of the suspected guys yet? and where they are from?

Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;3432713;
    Again, my hats off to the sleuther extraordinaires who have come up with locales and guys...

Is there a list anywhere of the suspected guys yet? and where they are from?

I thought the show would have a quick commercial, not even show the guys, but they haven't even done that yet.

I'm guessing that the pics/bios will come out a week prior to the show airing.

I guess we won't see the Canadian shown commercial during Jimmy Kimmels show here in the US until the 8th?

Dgfan uploaded the CityTv commercial on youtube (Search Jilly's First Promo). Thanks dgfan! Here are caps of the guys:

Meet and Greet dress:

Thanks Cupcakes!! So far from the pictures you posted, the guys look pretty good!! Can't wait to see more. Jillian's first night dress is gorgeous of course!

I especially like the guy who says something about first impressions... he's pretty cute! Too bad we don't have their names.. I don't know where to start searching!

Thanks Cupcakes!!! It's getting close!! The guys did look good, but not tooo good, if you know what I mean.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

&amp;quot;SPYING&amp;quot; ButterflyFaery's Avatar

LOVE the meet and greet dress..she looks great!! A couple of those guys while cute look really young to me...but then again ..I can't remember how old Jillian is either...but the first two pictures I thought I was looking at a preview from the "cougar"..lol
    SAVE THE WHALES..THE OCEANS DIE..WE DIE!!!

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3432914;
    Thanks Cupcakes!!! It's getting close!! The guys did look good, but not tooo good, if you know what I mean.
    That would be because their shirts are not off!

I thought the first two guys looked young too... but the last guy in the last screencap looked like one of the older guys. There may be a mix of young and old with 30 guys this time. You know the F1 isn't usually in the first round of screencaps anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;3432899;
    Thanks Cupcakes!! So far from the pictures you posted, the guys look pretty good!! Can't wait to see more. Jillian's first night dress is gorgeous of course!

I especially like the guy who says something about first impressions... he's pretty cute! Too bad we don't have their names.. I don't know where to start searching!

Ditto....bravo Cupcakes. I really like the top photos. I don't like the photo of the dark brunette guy...too much a Jason look alike....yech.

But all others shown....hubba hubba!!!!
    Still hopeless to see a GREAT romance!! <3