Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by valleyforge1778;3582128;
    someone on another board has raised the possibility that the SC that we have of who we think is Chris talking to Jillian is actually Reid. Does anyone have that SC of Jillian in her FRC dress talking to Chris/Reid.
    I don't have the sc but the clip was on grapevine and it definitely looked like CH to me.
    A dr. asked me: Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness? My answer: No they all enjoy it immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by valleyforge1778;3582128;
    someone on another board has raised the possibility that the SC that we have of who we think is Chris talking to Jillian is actually Reid. Does anyone have that SC of Jillian in her FRC dress talking to Chris/Reid.
    Im pretty sure thats CH

Here it is

Here is Chris's suit on FRC day

FORT Fogey

The two phrases for finale are : FUNNY TWIST and UNBELIEVABLE PROPOSAL

Is the funny twist a hahaha funny twist or funny bec' it was different or unexpected?

Is it unbelievable bec' it was unique or unexpected?

Makes a difference.

Quote Originally Posted by valleyforge1778;3582150;
    Here it is

I know that's not what I'm thinking of when she's at the hotel room.

These 2 pics are from the FRC.

I'm talking about the part where she's crying at the hotel room.

Quote Originally Posted by valleyforge1778;3582150;
    Here it is

its the same tie

FORT Newbie

This has nothing to do with sleuthing but that picture of Jillian and Chris laughing walking through the door reminds me of a happy couple on their wedding day.

Quote Originally Posted by blasie;3582058;
    I have no idea as to what the bylaws of The Bach/ette restrict or allow. I do remember Andy telling Tessa that he couldn't open up to her until she first opened up to him.

This would explain the fact that Reid was unwilling to express his feelings. He was aware that Jill had a connection to Ed yet we don't hear him mention Kip by name. He is holding back because he feels that he has only a 33% chance of being F1. He is also holding back because the relationship is untested in the real world.

I was troubled by the fact that he was smiling and laughing while Jill was pouring her heart out on the bench as he was about to leave. Her words and her emotions told and confirmed that her love for him was much more than TV dating show love. He says he wishes he had opened up but still doesn't know if that would have made a difference.

He suddenly gets it, hugs her and says, "Oh man!"
    Perhaps we hear her say,"I love you" between sobs.
    He says, "I don't know what to say."

I think that he never lost his awareness that what they were feeling could not be trusted until it stopped being a "show". I think he thought she was just as aware of the absurdity of the situation....and she may have been, but I think he never realized that he would be let go if he followed that line of reasoning.

He had very mixed feelings. Shocked that he had to leave but elated by her declaration and encouraged that there would be a future for them when she tells him to call her.

Engaged? I hope not now.... that's not who he is. Someday maybe. What did the Magic Eight Ball say?

If I remember correctly she said she wasn't going to lead anyone on. She kept the ones with whom she had the least chemistry the longest....TannerP, Wes, Jesse, Robby, Mark, Mike, Michael. Not a spark with any of them. Kip and Ed were kept because they weren't emotionally invested and they seemed believable as possible F1. As I said in an earlier post: Ed is Don Draper from MAD MEN and Kip is a superhero.

Jill wants the real thing or nothing. If Reid doesn't pan out still she can turn down each of the F2 knowing that her heart will be the only one broken.
    Awesome post! I finally heard the bench ILY today.... It's true - he needed that, and didn't quite get what he needed to do in spite of not having gotten it earlier (maybe).... Such mixed emotions after that exchange.... Bet each of them was pinching himself/herself. How LOUSY for Reid (and Jilly too I suppose) to have to suffer the knowledge of the upcoming LC dates. I really hope they connected back at the hotel later that night.....

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson;3582165;
    This has nothing to do with sleuthing but that picture of Jillian and Chris laughing walking through the door reminds me of a happy couple on their wedding day.
    It looks to me like it's Daddy Chris walking his Princess Jilly down the aisle to her beaming groom.
    Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
    Carrie: What an amazing observation!
    Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
    ~ Sex and the City

FORT Newbie

With all the twists and turns this season, including "surprise" returns by Jake and Ed, it's becoming clear that Reid will also make a return to the show, giving the final two guys--and these so-called spoilers--a little competition.

For starters, Reid did not attend the Men Tell All taping, which is traditionally attended by the show's final-three rose recipient who was sent home. So ABC didn't want Reid there because he does play a large role in the finale.

But even more concrete evidence of Reid departure is found in videos released by ABC this week. First, in Diary of the Departed, Reid laments losing Jillian. But in the last few minutes, he hints that things may not be over between them. "I also think that I haven't given up on her completely," he says. "It may sound crazy but maybe it's the hippie side of me thinking that love's supposed to work out the way it's supposed to work out. It's just interesting because Ed decides to just go home, call it quits--work is more important--and then just comes back for Spain."

If you notice Reid's hairline and sideburns in the ABC's clip, you can match it to the "mystery man" giving Jillian a shocking confession in the finale previews.

Why do we need to see the MTA... I need to watch the finale NOW!