Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3581241;
    I have to ask a question, because I thought we got some info on how the finale was supposed to play out, but nobody seems to be bringing it up. Maybe it was a dream...

Back when we found out that taping was still going on, I thought we got an explanation (not sure who from) that this was pretty much what happened:
    1. Jillian figured out which of the F2 was going to be her F1.
    2. She met at the FRC podium with F2 to give him the bad news.
    3. While she was passing the time in her room until it was time to meet with F1, she got a knock at her door, and it was somebody who wanted to propose to her.
    4. She decided that she needed to give it some time, and further postponed her final decision.
    5. She met with the guy who she was going to choose as F1 to tell him.
    6. She spent more time with her final F2 (even though at the time this info came out, we didn't know the final F2 might not be the initial F2).
    7. When she was ready, she chose between the F2 guys.

So did I dream this up? I think it fits in with the idea of Reid returning... But this is how I've thought it was supposed to happen for several weeks now.

we had the same dream!!!
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3581239;
    how on earth does a guy go from not even being able to say the "L" word to a proposal in less than a week??? Totally ludicrous that TPTB think logical thinking people would believe this crap.
    Thank you....ITA...however most people feel that's a love story.

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianAngel;3581716;
    Thank you....ITA...however most people feel that's a love story.
    Many just believe that MF thinks it's a love story there's a HUGE difference.

We just need to realize that everything is scripted in this show. Even if there is a love story it's scripted too.

I have no idea as to what the bylaws of The Bach/ette restrict or allow. I do remember Andy telling Tessa that he couldn't open up to her until she first opened up to him.

This would explain the fact that Reid was unwilling to express his feelings. He was aware that Jill had a connection to Ed yet we don't hear him mention Kip by name. He is holding back because he feels that he has only a 33% chance of being F1. He is also holding back because the relationship is untested in the real world.

I was troubled by the fact that he was smiling and laughing while Jill was pouring her heart out on the bench as he was about to leave. Her words and her emotions told and confirmed that her love for him was much more than TV dating show love. He says he wishes he had opened up but still doesn't know if that would have made a difference.

He suddenly gets it, hugs her and says, "Oh man!"
    Perhaps we hear her say,"I love you" between sobs.
    He says, "I don't know what to say."

I think that he never lost his awareness that what they were feeling could not be trusted until it stopped being a "show". I think he thought she was just as aware of the absurdity of the situation....and she may have been, but I think he never realized that he would be let go if he followed that line of reasoning.

He had very mixed feelings. Shocked that he had to leave but elated by her declaration and encouraged that there would be a future for them when she tells him to call her.

Engaged? I hope not now.... that's not who he is. Someday maybe. What did the Magic Eight Ball say?

If I remember correctly she said she wasn't going to lead anyone on. She kept the ones with whom she had the least chemistry the longest....TannerP, Wes, Jesse, Robby, Mark, Mike, Michael. Not a spark with any of them. Kip and Ed were kept because they weren't emotionally invested and they seemed believable as possible F1. As I said in an earlier post: Ed is Don Draper from MAD MEN and Kip is a superhero.

Jill wants the real thing or nothing. If Reid doesn't pan out still she can turn down each of the F2 knowing that her heart will be the only one broken.
    Last edited by blasie; 07-17-2009 at 04:01 PM.

Don't drink the KoolAid

Commit random acts of kindness!

Going back to the whole "Jillian knew the first night" thing. She did say in a recent interview that she knew the first night what handfull of guys she was really interested in taking much further. I think that Reid, Kip, Ed & Wes were in those guys. I think her intent was to take Wes all the way to F1. She all but said as much during a PI for his HTD. After the Spain date she had to let him go because she knew he wasn't feeling it with her. He matches everything she said she wanted. Country boy, pickup truck, country music, pop the top off a beer, etc. I don't doubt that she doesn't love her remaining guys, but everything I think Wes was going to be her #1.
    “When life kicks you, let it kick you forward.” Kay Yow

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3582116;
    Going back to the whole "Jillian knew the first night" thing. She did say in a recent interview that she knew the first night what handfull of guys she was really interested in taking much further. I think that Reid, Kip, Ed & Wes were in those guys. I think her intent was to take Wes all the way to F1. She all but said as much during a PI for his HTD. After the Spain date she had to let him go because she knew he wasn't feeling it with her. He matches everything she said she wanted. Country boy, pickup truck, country music, pop the top off a beer, etc. I don't doubt that she doesn't love her remaining guys, but everything I think Wes was going to be her #1.

Somehow I don't see Kip poppin' off the top of a beer... (His mother would kill him!)

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;3581189;
    <----------------- so then why didn't she pick this guy?
    Because she wasn't using my eyes to look at him. :::sigh:::
    Every time MF grins, somewhere in the world a unicorn dies.
    I don't think we're in Kansas anymore, Toto.

Quote Originally Posted by SaffronSunrise;3582116;

yeah and remember when ABC posted her saying Wes was going to be F1...

Wes was supposed to be F1 - the other guys were matter of time guys, but she had to pick the one in the bunch she could easily break up with later - insert ED.
    “No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see. :nono

someone on another board has raised the possibility that the SC that we have of who we think is Chris talking to Jillian is actually Reid. Does anyone have that SC of Jillian in her FRC dress talking to Chris/Reid.