Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3581241;I have to ask a question, because I thought we got some info on how the finale was supposed to play out, but nobody seems to be bringing it up. Maybe it was a dream...
Back when we found out that taping was still going on, I thought we got an explanation (not sure who from) that this was pretty much what happened:
1. Jillian figured out which of the F2 was going to be her F1.
2. She met at the FRC podium with F2 to give him the bad news.
3. While she was passing the time in her room until it was time to meet with F1, she got a knock at her door, and it was somebody who wanted to propose to her.
4. She decided that she needed to give it some time, and further postponed her final decision.
5. She met with the guy who she was going to choose as F1 to tell him.
6. She spent more time with her final F2 (even though at the time this info came out, we didn't know the final F2 might not be the initial F2).
7. When she was ready, she chose between the F2 guys.
So did I dream this up? I think it fits in with the idea of Reid returning... But this is how I've thought it was supposed to happen for several weeks now.
we had the same dream!!!