Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

FORT Fogey

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Someone on the Mother Board reported that a friend who works at the airport in Philly saw Jillian there over the weekend. For what it is worth, she said her friend verified her identity somehow. She was flying on United from LA to Philly.

I do not really believe it. I did minor sleuthing just to check that United flies direct from LA to Philly: they do. But that is all I can say. There are some nuts on the board over there.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3579641;
    Someone on the Mother Board reported that a friend who works at the airport in Philly saw Jillian there over the weekend. For what it is worth, she said her friend verified her identity somehow. She was flying on United from LA to Philly.

I do not really believe it. I did minor sleuthing just to check that United flies direct from LA to Philly: they do. But that is all I can say. There are some nuts on the board over there.
    It always makes me laugh to go over there. You would think with it being the main site and forum it would be better, but there is none like FORT. This place is the best.
    oh no...it's the BIG 5-0 ...when did this happen

where is the link to Jilly's chicago interview?

Quote Originally Posted by holly1959;3579668;
    It always makes me laugh to go over there. You would think with it being the main site and forum it would be better, but there is none like FORT. This place is the best.
    I discovered that the hard way. I went to many sites looking for bach info, this one blew them all out of the water

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3579727;
    I discovered that the hard way. I went to many sites looking for bach info, this one blew them all out of the water
    People do post accurate info over there sometimes. The problem is that the general population of posters is not smart enough to ask the right questions and by respectful and analytical. Last season, a guy who worked at a hotel in SF reported on seeing Jillian and Melissa together in the hotel and going out to a filming site for one of the early Meet & Greets. This was one where they had hot dog stations set up, etc. And I think it might have been where they found the additional five guys (including Reid and Ed) who showed up at the end of the first episode. I think they wanted to make sure she had some viable candidates.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by valleyforge1778;3579713;
    where is the link to Jilly's chicago interview?
    here you are

Chicago Country Radio - *US99.5, America's Country Station - "The Bachelorette" Jillian Harris talks about the Guys!

FORT Regular

I just listened to the interview. Interesting. Her friends comment on how happy she is so despite the comment about maybe not choosing anyone, I think she does. She also says we will be very happy with the end result. She says that she new the 1st night and she was pretty dead on. She says she knew a week before and then it changed. Spells Reid to me. Didn't she say she had him pegged the 1st night?

FORT Newbie

[QUOTE=SDMOM;3575141;]
    these are people, real people, on this show, and the bashing and unfair characterizations are really cruel. They aren't actors (although some of the editing makes it seem as though they are horrific actors). The bashing is ridiculous! For 1 thing - none of you actually KNOW anything about these people other than what the editors have chosen to show you; for another - the time (what little of it there is) that Jillian has had with these guys is either chopped and diced into drama (thanks to the poster who verbalized the whole Ed & Jillian FS issue of hopping all around the suite in various arrangements of clothing and lighting) or NOT SHOWN.
    QUOTE]

I've never "bashed" anyone but I have to disagree that is wrong to question, challenge or bash these guys based on what we are shown. Yes, they are edited but that it is what they signed up for (as the posted contract shows). They went into this knowing that the majority of viewers would judge them based ONLY on what was televised. It might not be a fair picture of who they are but the men accepted that going in. If they wish to challenge that edit upon leaving (as Wes has done) then more power to them but until them I don't think it is fair to call out posters/viewers for calling it as they see it.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by goofyme;3580447;
    I just listened to the interview. Interesting. Her friends comment on how happy she is so despite the comment about maybe not choosing anyone, I think she does. She also says we will be very happy with the end result. She says that she new the 1st night and she was pretty dead on. She says she knew a week before and then it changed. Spells Reid to me. Didn't she say she had him pegged the 1st night?
    Grand, now I want to rewatch the beginning. I refuse to use ABC's video player though ( so no episodes for me)

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by wmweeza;3580716;
    Grand, now I want to rewatch the beginning. I refuse to use ABC's video player though ( so no episodes for me)
    I only saw the first episode two weeks ago, as we are in Canada and cannot watch the full episodes on ABC. Finally my son found it for me on the internet.

Reid is not shown to us in the first episode. I was shocked when I realized this. Just one small flash of the camera.

However, when I watched I realized how much she really liked Ed. It was very obvious.

This doesn't mean she didn't like Reid just as much, just that we didn't get to see anything about it.

I loved having the episode on my son's computer, because we got to project it onto the 12 foot screen!