Thread: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Re: Bachelorette 5 Sleuthing Thread **SPOILERS**

Quote Originally Posted by atem;3578368;
    Plus the episode description says that 2 bachelors confront Jillian about being turned down at the ATFR.
    This is really interesting. What has the wording been on past AFTR descriptions? Anyone remember?

FORT Fogey

Plus the episode description says that 2 bachelors confront Jillian about being turned down at the ATFR.
    We can see Reid confront her about being turned down. We heard Kip say "I didn't question things until today". This VO could be to throw us off with this description. I don't see Kip being the one to confront her, or would he? That would be a surprise.

Why Ed would confront her about being rejected is a mystery if he didn't want to sign on to go past f2.

I say Reid for sure but the finale MTP and LCD may clue us about who the other person could be. A lot happens after HTD to turn the story line.

It seems to me that "confront" is pretty standard for what the rejectees supposedly do at the ATFRs.

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3578541;
    It seems to me that "confront" is pretty standard for what the rejectees supposedly do at the ATFRs.
    I agree, I think it is simply stating/confirming that two people get shot down and will be discussing/confronting Jill as to why she didn't choose them.

This is why I still don't lose hope with Reid. Why would 2 bachelors confront her if she either chose Ed or Kip? REid could have proposed but if she didn't want him (a la Deanna w/ jeremy) TPTB should have had Reid at the MTA.

Quote Originally Posted by BachfanNY;3578564;
    This is why I still don't lose hope with Reid. Why would 2 bachelors confront her if she either chose Ed or Kip? REid could have proposed but if she didn't want him (a la Deanna w/ jeremy) TPTB should have had Reid at the MTA.

They always have the dumpees "confront" (the chooser) in the descriptions.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by girlsmom;3578569;
    They always have the dumpees "confront" (the chooser) in the descriptions.
    But normally it is only F2 who confronts her....just one guy. The others do it at the MTA. And honestly, Reid seems to know perfectly well why she let him go. He said so in the limo. Of course, if he proposes and she rejects him.....different story.

Honestly, I can not see Reid proposing except as a stunt. She may have lit a fire under him, but I doubt it was enough of one to actually propose.

Quote Originally Posted by ZulaMay;3578609;
    But normally it is only F2 who confronts her....just one guy. The others do it at the MTA. And honestly, Reid seems to know perfectly well why she let him go. He said so in the limo. Of course, if he proposes and she rejects him.....different story.

Honestly, I can not see Reid proposing except as a stunt. She may have lit a fire under him, but I doubt it was enough of one to actually propose.
    He said that he doesn't say the L-word unless he means it. I believe he tells her he loves her. I don't know if he proposes though.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Jojo47;3578404;
    This could be:

F1 & F2
    F1 & Reid
    F2 & Reid
    I think that wording is just to throw people off. There will be three guys there and she will probably select one of the three at the actual show so they other two will be there to confront her. I dont think that tells us who the two guys would be

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by lisamill36;3578669;
    I think that wording is just to throw people off. There will be three guys there and she will probably select one of the three at the actual show so they other two will be there to confront her. I dont think that tells us who the two guys would be
    But the guys know by now, right?